我 康斯坦丝里德 接受你 克利福德查泰莱
I, Constance Reid, take you, Clifford Chatterley,
作为我合法的丈夫
to be my lawfully wedded husband,
并许诺从今以后相互拥有和扶持
to have and to hold from this day forward,
无论环境顺逆
for better and for worse,
富贵贫贱
for richer and for poorer,
健康疾病
in sickness and in health.
查泰莱夫人的情人
-感觉如何 -我说不清楚 明天再问我吧
-How does it feel? -I don’t know. Ask me tomorrow.
-你得吃点东西 -我得先把这条裙子脱了
-You need to eat something. -I need to get out of this dress.
这一身怎么样
How do I look?
你穿成这样 克利福德会想提前离开招待酒会的
Well, I doubt Clifford will want to stay long at the reception.
你不觉得他已故的母亲会赞同
You don’t think his mother would’ve approved?
我没有完全的把握
Well, I’m not entirely sure I do.
希尔达 我们说的是这条裙子 还是这场婚礼
Are we talking about the dress now, Hilda, or the wedding?
他明天早上就回前线 如果我们没办这场婚礼
He goes back to the front in the morning. Imagine if we’d left it,
万一他出了什么闪失怎么办
and then something terrible happened.
-你就不能只跟他上个床吗 -希尔达 正经一点
-Couldn’t you have just had sex with him? -Hilda! Be serious.
我很正经啊 上♥床♥不需要承诺一生 而且克利福德只有这点念想
I am. It’s much less commitment, and it’s all Clifford will want anyway.
克利福德不是那种人
Clifford’s not like that.
你了解他的性格 既善良又体贴
You know him. He’s kind and thoughtful.
我很有安全感
He makes me feel safe.
我估计他们家会比我们家传统一些
His family’s more traditional than ours, I suppose,
但我觉得他的思想还挺进步的
but I think his own views are actually quite progressive.
-真的 -真的
-Really? -Yes.
-他知道那个德国小伙子的事情吗 -知道 他说没关系
-Does he know about that German boy? -Yes. And he says it doesn’t matter.
都是开战之前的事情了 所以不算数
It was before the war, so it doesn’t count.
你无需来说服我 我也有过德国男朋友 记得吗
You don’t need to convince me. I had my own German boy, remember?
不过 我那个已经死了
Well, mine’s dead.
你看 说的就是这个
-You see, that’s just it.
哪个
-What?
我不希望你再受一次伤害
I don’t want to see you get hurt again.
你很容易…
You, uh… You open your
对人敞开心扉
heart so easily.
希尔达
Oh, Hilda!
-克利福德 -援军到了
-Clifford! -Hmm, reinforcements have arrived.
你真会洞察战场局势
You read my mind.
我上楼的时候差点全都喝掉了
I nearly drank yours on the way up.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
-到哪一步了 -两家的父亲正在准备敬酒
Well, what now? Our fathers are preparing their toasts.
我们能一起去见客人吗
Can we face them together?
当然了
Of course.
你漂亮极了 康
You look stunning, Con.
过奖
Thanks.
准备好了
Are you ready?
接下来这一杯 敬克利福德和康妮
-So, here’s to Clifford and Connie…
让勒格贝后继有人的新希望
…our new hope for an heir to Wragby.
敬克利福德和康妮
To Clifford and Connie.
父亲 我们结婚不只是为了传宗接代
Father, that’s not just why we married.
不为了这个的话 准男爵为什么要结婚
No, why else would a baronet get married?
-我结婚是因为我找到了康妮 -彼此彼此
-I married because I found Connie. -And I you.
我们要感谢为了我们这场庆典
We would like to thank those who donated their butter and sugar rations
捐出黄油和食糖配额的人
to help us celebrate.
敬查泰莱家族的下一位继承人
To the next heir of Chatterley.
敬查泰莱家族
-To the Chatterleys!
天啊 “不为了这个的话 准男爵为什么要结婚 ”
Oh God. “Why else is a baronet ever married?”
这话真离谱
Unbelievable.
你想要孩子吗 克利福德
Do you want children, Clifford?
将来的某一天可以要
Uh, yeah. Yeah, someday.
得我们想要才行 不是因为我爸
-For our sake, not for my father’s. -Hmm.
我猜你想要
Assuming you would.
我想是的
I think so, yes.
怎么了 你没事吧
What? You all right?
当然没事 对不起
Yes, um, of course. Sorry. Uh…
就是…
It’s just, um…
我脑袋里全都是回前线的事情
I can’t stop thinking about going back to the front.
-我知道我不会有事的 -肯定不会
-I… I know I’ll be all right. -You will be.
-如果你不想 我们可以不做 -不 我想
-We don’t have to do anything. -No, no, I… I want to.
你真的不要我送你去车站
Sure you don’t want me to come to the station?
谢谢你的好意
Thanks.
别兴师动众的 好吗
Let’s not make a ceremony of it, shall we?
我爱你 康
I love you, Con.
再见
Bye.
我等着你的信
I look forward to your letters.
我每天都会给你写
I’ll write to you every day.
我最亲爱的希尔达 我知道战争会对所有人造成影响
Dearest Hilda, I knew the war would change us all,
但不确定影响会有多大
but I just wasn’t sure how much.
距离战争结束不过才半年而已
It feels as though it ended half a lifetime ago,
却感觉相当漫长
not just half a year.
我们已经搬离伦敦
We’ve already moved away from London.
刚刚抵达勒格贝
We’ve just arrived at Wragby,
这里是克利福德的家族庄园
Clifford’s family estate.
等安顿好之后 我会经常给你写信
Once we’re settled in, I expect to write to you often.
爱你的妹妹 康妮
Your loving sister, Connie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
欢迎您回家 克利福德爵士 我们一直在为您祈祷
Welcome home, Sir Clifford. We’ve been praying for you.
谢谢你 沃伦先生
Thank you, Mr. Warren.
有它就行了
There’s the one
好了
All right.
谢谢 我自己可以
Thank you. I can, uh… I can manage.
沃伦先生 沃伦太太 这位是我的夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Warren, this is my wife,
新任查泰莱夫人
the new Lady Chatterley.
幸会 夫人
It’s so nice to meet you, milady.
有很多工作要做
There’s plenty of work to be done.
沃伦太太 尽量把我们所有的工人都雇回来
Hire back all the workers we can, Mrs. Warren.
-这里曾经辉煌过 -我们会让它重现生机
Old girl’s seen better days. We’ll bring her back to life.
我们觉得 您可能会把令尊的书房♥当作主卧
We thought you might like to use your father’s study as the master bedroom,
这样就不用上下楼梯那么麻烦了
so you don’t have to bother with the stairs.
谢谢 沃伦太太
Thank you, Mrs. Warren.
不了
No.
来 我们把行李安置在这里
No, let’s put the luggage in here.
这藏书室可以作为主卧
We’ll use the library as a master.
对于作家来说 有什么能比睡在书海里更激发灵感
What is more inspiring for a writer than to sleep among books?
家父的遗体就是在这里被人发现的 据说死因是心力衰竭
This is where they found Father. They say his heart gave out.
我想他是死于失望
I think he died of chagrin.
克利福德 那些都过去了
Clifford… it’s all done now.
生活要靠我们来创造
Life is what we make of it.
-沃伦太太 -在
-Mrs. Warren. -Yes.
拉开窗帘 让阳光照进来
Let’s open the curtains, let some light in.
是 夫人
Of course, milady.
你该到处看看
-We should have a look around.
我会的
-I will.
你大可使用藏书室楼上有家族肖像的
You’re welcome to use the private room above the library
那间私房♥
with the family portraits.
其实整个二层都可归你所有
You can have the whole of the second floor.
欢迎你回家 克利福德
Welcome home, Clifford.
你还好吧 我扶住你了 靠在我身上 把你的身体压在我身上
You all right? I’ve got you. Lean on me, put your weight on me.
-行了吗 -来吧
-Ready? -Mm-hmm. Yes.
这些事情我还在学
I’m getting the hang of it.
很喜欢
-Love it.
你知道吗…
You know, um…
我正在考虑扩展 我在剑桥大学时写的短篇小说
I’m thinking of expanding the short story I wrote in Cambridge.
改写成长篇小说
-Hmm? -Turning it into a novel.
-这主意不错 -真的
-It’s a wonderful idea. -You think?
-你给我当编辑怎么样 -肯定得是我
-You’ll be my editor? -Of course.
校对和打印我都会 等着我的求职信吧
Proofreader, typist. I’ll submit my application.
我会优先考虑你的
I’ll get you to the top of the pile.
-这样行吗 -可以
-All right? -Yes.
这床比我预计的要软
-Ooh, this bed is softer than I thought.
-勒格贝的第一个晚上 -欢迎光临
-First night at Wragby. Hmm. -Welcome.
-对不起 -真的没关系
-Oh, sorry. -Oh, you’re fine. Really.
怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!