你刚破了整件案
You just solved the entire case.
你改革了警员训练
You just revolutionised the entire history of police training.
我在警校多年,研究人性
I mean, all these years at the academy, studying human character,
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥、指纹、侦察
psyche of the terrorist, fingerprint analysis.
我所学的那些课程
All the courses that I’ve taken in surveillance,
跟踪、谈判、犯罪心理…
hostage negotiation and criminal psychology…
但现在我要做的只是四处兜风
When all I had to do is just drive around the neighbourhood
指着一间屋说
and point my finger at the house and say,
“坏人都在里面”
“The bad guys are in there.”
你觉得自己很滑稽?
You think you’re funny, don’t you?
我知道
I know I am.
我是著名喜剧演员阿诺·布劳斯威格
I’m the famous comedian, Arnold Braunschweiger.
施瓦辛格 – 保重
Schwarzenegger. – Gesundheit.
有什么可效劳?
May I help you?
我想找这儿的毒贩
Yes. Could I speak to the drug dealer of the house please?
什么?
I beg your pardon?
今天天睛,我们出来捕杀毒贩
It’s a beautiful day and we’re out killing drug dealers.
里面有吗?
Are there any in the house?
准备好吧
Be ready for anything.
等等,你去哪儿?
Wait. Where are you going?
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
你不知道我会这样说吧?
You didn’t know I was going to say that, did you?
那是你的口头禅
That’s what you always say.
是吗?
I do?
谁都等着你说那句话
Everybody keeps waiting for you to work it in.
就像你的招牌一样
It’s kind of like your calling card.
我知道你们对毒贩有兴趣
I understand you’re interested in drug dealers.

Yes.
杰克,就是他,有玻璃眼的打手
Jack, that’s him, the henchman with the glass eye.
先生,你是打手吗?
Sir, are you a henchman?
不,我只是个仆人
No. I only go as far as lackey.
还有什么吗?
Will there be anything else?
脱下你的太阳镜
Yeah. Take off your sunglasses.
谁在讲话?
Who’s asking?
警♥察♥
The tin man.
好吧,警♥察♥,滚蛋吧
Well, tin man, suppose you hit the bricks.
颜色不对
No. They’re the wrong colour.
好吧,我们来换个颜色吧
Are they? Oh, dear. By all means, let’s change them.
血红色衬你吗?
Would arterial red suit you?
别乱来,它们训练有素
Make no mistake. They are exceptionally well-trained.
我再弹一下手指
I snap my fingers again, and some time tomorrow
你们明天就会变成狗粪
you emerge from several canine recta.
你们还是滚回老家去吧
Or you and Toto can go back to the land of Oz.
有问题吗? – 对
Questions? – Yeah.
两个问题
Two of them.
我为何要跟你这种小混混浪费时间?
Why am I wasting time on a dime store putz like you
我大可以干些更危险的事情
when I could be doing something much more dangerous?
例如整理我的袜子抽屉
Like rearranging my sock drawers.
第二,你的拇指被我砍下后
And two, how exactly are you going to snap your fingers
你如何去弹手指?
after I rip off both of your thumbs?
再见
Have a nice day.
他和你表兄一起时,眼睛是有靶子的
He had one with a bull’s-eye when he was with your second cousin.
他恨他老板,叫他西西里笨蛋
He hates his boss. He calls him a Sicilian schmuck.
斯莱特怎么会知道的?你告诉我啊?
How did Slater find out? Will you tell me?
我想他加入,但他是个疯子
I want him to join me, but he’s nuts.
他一直要追捕坏人
He keeps going after the bad guys.
哪儿写着我是坏人?
Where is it written I’m a bad guy?
找出谁泄露机密的,干掉他
Find out who talked and have him killed.
然后干掉斯莱特
Then, Slater.
你怎么了?
What’s with you?
我们该改变葬礼的计划
We should change the funeral arrangements.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
我说要血洗,就要…
When I say bloodbath, there is…
血洗 – 血洗
a bloodbath. – A bloodbath.
我要多知道一点斯莱特那矮朋友的情况
I’m going to find out more about Slater’s short friend.
拜托,杰克
Come on, Jack.
那家伙一定心里有鬼
That guy has got to be guilty of something.
他只是像个王八蛋
Yeah. He’s guilty of acting like an asshole.
如果要逮捕他,半个议会的人都要被捕了
If I arrest him, I have to arrest half of Congress.
为何把车停在后面?
Why did we park back there?
以防我前妻在
In case my ex-wife is around.
别担心,演员表里没她的名字
Don’t worry, she’s not. Her name wasn’t in the credits.
小子,医生治谁?
Kid, who does the doctor treat?
病人
Patients.
我的夹克手肘部份怎么了?
Look at the elbow of my jacket. What is it doing?
快磨破了? – 对了
Wearing thin? – Bingo.
真是牵强
Geez, that was a stretch.
这是你周末驾驶的?
Is this what you drive on the weekends?
不,是我女儿的车
No, this is my little girl’s car.
来敲门
Come on. Knock on the door.
我告诉过你,你前妻不在家
I told you, your ex-wife’s not home.
演员表没她名字
Her name wasn’t in the credits.
玛丽迪?
Meredith?
我希望你是想说惠特尼
I hope you mean Whitney.
抱歉,惠特尼
Sorry. Whitney.
你不是“笨蛋”吧
You’re not Skeezy, are you?
爸!天啊
Daddy! Oh, my God.
爸! – 你长胖了
Daddy! – You’ve gained some weight.
我是丹尼·麦迪根
I’m Danny Madigan
我意识到自己入世尚浅
and I realise I haven’t had that long of a life,
但我想让你知道
but I just want you to know that
从今开始,一切会越来越糟
from now on, it’s all going to be downhill.
甜心,你气色很好 – 谢谢
Hello, sweetheart, you look wonderful. – Thank you.
你朋友是谁?他很可爱
So, who’s your friend? He’s cute.
不,他不可爱
No, he’s not cute,
还是个疯子
he’s hopelessly insane.
他很快就会说,他在《乱世佳人》中爱上了你
Very soon he’s gonna tell you he loved you in Gone with the Wind.
这是她第一部戏
This is her first movie.
看到了吗?
You see?
谁是“笨蛋”? – 这是女生会的事
Now who is Skeezy? – It’s just a sorority thing, Dad.
他们派个学生来
What they do is they assign you a freshman,
来到后你就吻他一下
and when he comes to the door, you kiss him.
你要吻他吗? – 爸,别这样
Do you have to kiss him? – Dad, would you come on?
如果有电♥话♥找我的话
Okay, would you grab the phone and if it’s for me,
就说我在洗澡,一小时内一定会出来
I’ll be out of the shower in less than one hour for sure.
多可爱
What a cutie.
这是旧证物,伪钞案
It’s old evidence. Counterfeit case.
看来像真的,是吧?
Looks real, doesn’t it?
一烧就会变色
Turns funny colours when you burn it.
试过用来当膳养费
Try using it for alimony.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你没有雪茄吧?
You don’t happen to have a cigar, do you?
“我会回来”,我知道
“I’ll be back.” I know, I know.
爸!
Dad! Dad!
他会有你这么大
He would have been your age.
我知道
I know.
开膛手三年前杀死了他
The Ripper killed him three years ago.
把他从屋顶拉了下来
Pulled him down off the roof.
你♥爸♥目睹了一切
Your dad saw everything.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know all that?
报上有很有多关于他的报道
Your pop gets in the papers a lot.
我爱看犯罪故事
I’m interested in crime stories.
“笨蛋”来了
That’s Skeezy.
我去打发他
I’ll get rid of him.
你好,小子
Hello, Toto.
去那边、那边和那边
There, there, and there.
不!放开我!放开我!
No! Let go of me! Let go of me!
住手! – 晚上好,杰克叔叔在吗?
Stop it! – Evening. Uncle Jack around?
斯莱特先生在查案
Mr Slater’s off tracking a lead somewhere.
乔伊,教她沉默是金
Joey, would you teach her the virtue of silence?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!