stay inside and play Battle of the Ice Claws again.
克拉德 能不能让我示范一下
Kludd? Could I just show you how?
别那么生气行吗
Without you being so angry?
好吧 给我示范一下
All right. Show me how.
起飞前
Well, before I leap…
我想象自己和守卫者一起
I picture myself standing on
站在巨石上 准备战斗
a great cliff with the Guardians, ready for battle.
我们一跃而下 如盖世将军般无声滑翔
We leap down, floating silently like Lyze of Kiel.
-气流托着我们 就像…-够了
– The air’s just carrying us as we… – That’s enough!
克拉德 你没事吧
Kludd, are you okay?

Oh, no.
我们在地上
We’re on the ground.
我们不能在这 这里 这里
We can’t be here. It’s… It’s…
这里对猫头鹰来说就是地狱
This is the worst place for an owl.
是啊 不 不 这下面很奇怪
Yeah. No, no. It’s weird down here.
不 我们得回去 不能待在这
No. We gotta get back. We can’t be here.
知道吗 只要我们能回到那根树杈上
You know, if we could just make it to that branch.
我们就能爬回去了
Then we could climb our way up.
是啊 瞧着吧
Yeah, here, let’s see.
嘘 安静
Shh! Quiet!
那是什么
What was that?
索伦
Soren!
克拉德
Kludd!
克拉德 克拉德
Kludd! Kludd!
你们要把我们带到哪去
Where are you taking us?
我们的家在那边
But our home’s that way.
你们不能这样
You can’t do this!
把嘴闭上 不然我来给你闭
Keep your mouth shut, or I’ll shut it for you.
你觉得怎么样 加特
What’d you think, Jutt?
“我来给你闭”这句话吗
The “I’ll shut it for you” Part?
不是 是我的邪恶眼神 练了好几周了
No, not that. My evil stare. Been working on it for weeks.
我没注意 让我看看
Oh. I missed it. Let’s see.
帅气
Impressive.
-你喜欢吗 -是啊
– You like it? – Yeah.
知道吗 你的邪恶眼神
You know, your evil stare
让我想起我的”恐吓者”鬼脸
reminds me a little of my “Intimidator. ”
我挑起一边眉毛
Yeah? I raise one eyebrow…
收起下巴 然后
tuck in my chin and…
-你们是谁 -不准问问题
– Who are you? – Hey! No questions.
“谁” “什么” “为什么” 统统不许问
No “Whos,” No “Whats,” No “Whys. ”
你们很快就知道了
You’ll see soon enough.
怎么样 你觉得那眼神生硬还是自然
What do you think? Did that evil stare seem forced or natural?
-绝对自然 -谢了
– Completely natural. – Oh, thanks.
放我走
Let me go!
克拉德
Kludd!
-喙强劲有力 -真的吗
– Strong beak, that one. – Yeah?
他们会好好利用这点的
Well, they’ll put that to good use.
知道吗 杰特 如果我把你的邪恶眼神
You know, Jatt, if I use your evil stare…
和我的挑眉毛鬼脸结合起来
and combine it with my raised-eyebrow look…
就是这样
I get this.
-这叫什么 -“捕食者”
– What do you call that? – “The Predator. ”
“捕食者” 有点傻吧 你不觉得吗
“The Predator”? It’s a bit silly, don’t you think?
杰特 看 是格林布尔
Hey, Jatt, look. It’s Grimble.
太好了 用新鬼脸吓他
Perfect. Hit him with the new look.
挑不挑眉毛
With or without raised eyebrow?
挑眉毛 挑眉毛
With raised eyebrow. With raised eyebrow.
你好啊 格林布尔
Greetings, Grimble.
加特 杰特 见到你们很高兴
Jutt, Jatt, so nice to see you both.
你今晚只抓到半只吗 格林布尔
Did you only get half an owl tonight, Grimble?
不是 杰特 这是只姬鸮
No, Jatt. It’s an elf owl.
他们很小 但很能干
They’re very small, but hard workers.
老得提不动大个儿的吗
Too old to carry a full-size one?
哈哈 真好笑
Yeah, hilarious.
你是面瘫了吗 加特
Is there something wrong with your face, Jutt?
没有
Huh? No!
-你惹他不高兴了 -新学的鬼脸
– You’ve upset him now. – It’s a new look!
你得练练还原了
But you gotta work on your comebacks.
我是索伦
I’m Soren.
我是吉尔菲
I’m Gylfie.
他说你是只姬鸮
He said you were an elf owl.
从库纳来的 在沙漠里
From Kuneer. That’s in the desert.
你是草鸮吗
Are you a Tyto?
是的 来自草鸮森林
Yeah, from Tyto Forest.
这些猫头鹰是谁
Who are these owls?
你知道他们要把我们带到哪吗
Do you have any idea where they’re taking us?
不许聊天
Hey! Stop talking.
静一静 听长辈的话
Quiet! Listen to the old man!
克拉德
Kludd!
到了 肃静
Settle down. Silence!
克拉德 肃静
Kludd! Silence!
你们的父母和家庭已经遗弃了你们
Your parents and families have abandoned you.
所以从现在开始 你们就是孤儿
So from now, you’ll be classified as orphans.
不 我不是孤儿
No, I’m not an orphan.
可怕的悲剧 我知道
Horribly tragic, I know.
但承蒙猫头鹰之神慈悲
But by the mercy of Glaux…
你们得救了 来到了圣灵鸮学院
you’ve been rescued and brought here to St. Aegolius.
届时 你们将会
And, in time, you’ll come
为自己得到的关怀而感激
to be grateful for the kindness shown to you.
你们将用劳动来回报这种关怀
You’ll repay that kindness with labor.
你们中有的会成为分拣员
Some of you will be pickers.
不 我不想当分拣员
No, I don’t want to be a picker!
-有的会成为战士 -吉尔菲 靠着我
– Some will be soldiers. – Gylfie, stay with me.
你们会以不同方式为高贵的草鸮和纯族军服务
In your ways, all will serve the High Tyto and the Pure Ones.
-放我们走 -肃静
– Let us go! – Silence.
我们不想为纯族军服务
We don’t want to serve the Pure Ones.
-谁是纯族军 -肃静
– Who are the Pure Ones? – Silence!
我是奈拉 圣灵鸮学校的亚卜拉将军
I am Nyra, Ablah General of St. Aegolius…
高贵的草鸮之王的伴侣
and mate to the Lord High Tyto.
我知道你们现在思念家人
I know right now you miss your families…
但很快 你们就会明白
but soon enough you will understand
纯族军就是你们新的家人
the Pure Ones are your new family.
纯族军不是我们的家人 放了我们
The Pure Ones are not our family. Let us go!
她说得对 放了我们
She’s right. Let us go!
这是什么
What’s this?
草鸮 别浪费你的时间 别玷污你的羽毛
Tyto, don’t waste your time. Don’t soil your feathers.
别动她
You leave her be.
有骨气的小草鸮 多感人啊
Oh, spirited little Tyto. How touching.
那你就和你的小心肝呆在一起吧
You and your patch of felt will stay together, then.
当分拣员
As pickers.
我们走 快点
Let’s go. Hurry up.
也许等你想起自己的高贵血统 草鸮
Perhaps when you remember your nobility, Tyto,
我们会让你成为战士
we can make a soldier of you.
-来吧 -我哥哥怎么办
– Come on. – What about my brother?
-他在哪 -克拉德
– Oh? Where’s he? – Kludd!
小猫头鹰 那只说你是他哥哥
Owlet, that one says you’re his brother.
你想和他一起吗
Would you like to join him?
我觉得他不想
I didn’t think so.
克拉德
Kludd?
好了 走吧 走吧
Here we go. Move along. Move it along.
-克拉德 -这才是战士
– Kludd! – Now, there’s a soldier.
谢谢
Thank you.
索伦 你不必和我待在这里
Soren, you know, you don’t have to be here with me.
你应该和你哥哥在一起
You should be with your brother.
不 吉尔菲 我绝不会和那些草鸮一起
No, Gylfie. I could never be with those Tytos.
我不明白为什么克拉德会…
I don’t know why Kludd would even think…
他怎么了
Hey! What’s wrong with him?
他看起来像被月光…
He looks like he’s been moon…
好了 小猫头鹰们 进来 过来
All right, you owlets, move it in, move it in. Come on!
照他说的做 不然就看不见明早的太阳
Do exactly as he says or you’ll never see the light of dawn.
-说得好 加特 -觉得有点生硬
– Nice one, Jutt. – Felt a little forced.
-很棒 -谢谢 杰特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!