Do you know any other languages?
你还会说哪种语言
Besides English?
希伯来语
Hebrew.
除了希伯来语呢 – 哦 不好意思
Besides Hebrew. – Oh, I’m so sorry.
我会西班牙语
Um… Spanish…

Oh.
法语
French…

Mmm-hmm.
拉丁语
Latin…
还有葡萄牙语
And Portuguese.
好得很(葡萄牙语)
Bueno.
好得很哟
Fantastico.
你愿意演露胸的角色吗
Would you be willing to work topless?
愿意
Yes.
不愿意
No.
如果你不愿意真空上镜 工作机会就没那么多了
You will lose out on work if you’re not willing to do nudity.
你宁愿在镜头面前裸体 也不愿跟我出去约会吗
So you’d be naked in a movie, but you wouldn’t make out with me?
你愿意给全世界人看你的胸 但却不让我看
You’d show the whole world your boobs, but I’m not allowed to see?
你忘了吗 是你让我无论被问到什么 都给出肯定回答的
You told me to say yes to everything, remember?
我给你眼色了 Alana 我让你别同意
I told you to say no to that, Alana.
我又不知道该怎么说
Well, I didn’t know what to say.
拒绝啊
Say “no!”
如果我能得到角色的话 我当然愿意裸体上镜
I would get naked in a movie if it gave me the part.
女演员在电影里裸体 这不是很正常嘛
Actresses get naked in movies all the time.
有什么问题 Gary
What’s wrong with that, Gary?
正是 现在电影里
Because there’s too much nudity
女性裸体太多了 – 拜托
in pictures right now. – Oh, come on.
你是我的朋友 Alana 我们是好朋友
And you’re my friend. We’re friends, Alana.
而你 宁愿在电影里让陌生人看你的胸
And you’d do it in a movie,
也不愿让我看一眼
you’d show your boobs in a movie but you wouldn’t show them to me!
你怎么不去问你的同龄女孩 看她们的胸呢
Why won’t you ask someone your age to see their boobs?
我问的是你
Because I’m asking you!
你真的想看我的胸吗
Do you really wanna see my boobs?

Yes.
Greg人呢 – 在他自己房♥间里
Where’s Greg? – He’s in his room.
我能摸摸吗
Can I touch them?
不行
No.
如果你告诉别人 那就再也别想跟我说话
If you ever say anything to anyone, I’m never speaking to you ever again.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
你觉得我整天跟Gary和他的朋友们混在一起 奇怪吗
Do you think it’s weird I hang out with Gary and his friends all the time?
不奇怪
No.
我觉得奇怪
I think it’s weird.
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
It is whatever you think it is.
我觉得很奇怪 我整天跟Gary
I think it’s weird that I hang out with Gary
和他十五岁的朋友们混在一起
and his 15-year-old friends all the time.
地球有限公♥司♥公共服务
A public service from Earth Limited.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
我开心啊 你呢
Yes, I’m happy. Are you happy?
如果你开心 我就开心
If you’re happy, I’m happy.
我当然开心了
Of course, I’m happy!
你真漂亮
You look so great.
是吗
Really?

Wow.
我们乙烯塑料是最好的
The best kind of vinyl.
就像这个
Like, “Land-ho…”
看到这里写的了吗
as it says on the sign.
就在这里 Land ho
It says “Land ho!” right there.
躺在上面跟漂浮一样 – 像小船一样
You can float away on it. – Riverboat.
对你的颈椎和脊椎都有好处
Great for your back and your neck.
就像坐着船漂在水上一样
And you could just float away on a boat.
就是脊椎这里
Right on your back, or right here.
是阿♥拉♥伯进口的乙烯
And Arabian vinyl
最棒的乙烯塑料
is the best kind of vinyl. – It’s the best kind.
我们做过测试的 绝对不会漏水
Nothing will puncture. We tested it.
我们在最严酷的条件下
We tested it under, like,
做过很多种测试
the worst conditions.
这就是伯尼大床
This is our “Big Bernie.”
这是好好睡觉 – 对吧
It’s the “Serious Sleeper.” – That right? Mmm-hmm.
这个是被竞相模仿的经典设计
Um… “It’s the classic design copied by all the others.”
你们小心点
Guys, calm down.
不要再床上打架
Don’t wrestle on the bed, okay?
我知道她喜欢懒人沙发 但那比不上水床啊
I know she likes the bean bag, but you need the Big Bernie.
Deanna
Deanna.
停下 闭嘴
You stop! Shut up!
Sue Pomerantz
Sue Pomerantz.
Gary Valentine
Gary Valentine.
这张床是阿♥拉♥伯奇妙夜
This is our “Arabian Night,”
是我们最高端的产品 百分百阿♥拉♥伯进口乙烯
our highest-end model, and also made from 100% Arabian vinyl.
这是胖伯尼私人定制大床
This is Fat Bernie’s personal king-size mattress.
有加热器 床头板 烟灰缸
He has the heater, the headboard, the side ashtrays,
还有台灯组
and the lamp fixtures. – Hmm.
如果胖伯尼躺在水床上抽烟
And what happens if Fat Bernie falls asleep
不小心睡过去了那怎么办
while he’s smoking in his waterbed?
好问题
That is a great question.
水温很低 烟是烧不过去的
Actually, the water is too cold to allow the cigarette to burn through.
很聪明的设计啊
Oh, that’s smart. – Uh-huh.
那水床睡着会不会很冷啊
So, it’s cold?
在夏天 会非常凉爽 在冬天就不会了
Well, in the summer, it is, and in the winter, it isn’t.
来看这个
Let me take you over here, “Land Ho, The Riverboat,”
这也是阿♥拉♥伯乙烯的
made with, also, Arabian vinyl.
欢迎光临胖伯尼
Hi, welcome to Fat Bernie’s.
那边有懒人沙发试坐
Don’t forget to sit in the bean bag chair.
胖伯尼水床 懒人沙发
Fat Bernie’s waterbeds, bean bag chairs.
欢迎光临
Hi, welcome to Fat Bernie’s.
你好
Hi.
欢迎光临
Welcome to Fat Bernie’s.
产品都是UL认证的
These are UL approved.
他们认证了 说明我们的产品很好的
And if they say you can do it, you can do it.
嗨 Gary 这是谁呀
Hi. And who is this, Gary?
Gary 你好 我是经理
Gary. Hi. I’m the manager here.
我是Alana
I’m Alana. – Mmm.
Alana 这是Sue
Alana, Sue. Sue, Alana.
你好
Hi. – Hello,
幸会
it’s nice to meet you.
Gary 我有事找你
Hey, Gary, can I steal you for a second?
关于订单 应该怎么写 你来定一下
I just wanna see how you want these orders written out.
我马上去
I’ll be right there.
我现在就要结果哦
Well, I really need to know soon,
文书方面需要写清楚啊
because I really want the paperwork to be correct.
这刚开业 可别弄出什么差错
We don’t wanna get it wrong on the first day, do we?
我等下就过去
I’ll be right there.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
当然没事
Yes, of course.
她是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
不 她不是我女朋友
No, that is not my girlfriend.
她看上去像我的女朋友吗
Does it seem like she’s my girlfriend?
挺像的
Kind of.
不是吧
No. I mean…
她只是我的员工
No. She works for me.
她过去是我的保姆
She used to be my babysitter.
咱们来这边 我们看一下这里
Now, I’m gonna take you over here. This is the…
我嗑嗨了
I’m so high.
Kirk让我嗑嗨了
Kirk got me stoned.
好吧
Okay…
Gary 我好开心啊
I’m very happy, Gary.

Mmm-hmm.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我们一起做成了这件事
We did this together, didn’t we?
嗯 是啊 – 是我们一起做成的
Uh-huh. We did. Okay. – We did it.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
该死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!