Home 丹麦电影 永远的莉莉亚(2002)

永远的莉莉亚(2002)

0
永远的莉莉亚(2002)

We go on Sunday.
我要求你件事
I have… to ask you something.
你得为另一个人找个工作吗?
Could you get a job for another person?
不知道
I don’t know.
是我朋友 非常好的朋友
It’s for my friend, a friend that means a lot to me.
我不想留下他一个人
I don’t want him to be here alone.
我问问 我会想着的
I’ll ask… I’ll look into it…
应该没问题
It’s not entirely out of the question.
你真是太好了
You’re too good!
喂? – 你好 娜塔莎? 我是莉莉亚
Hello? – Hello, Natasha? This is Lilya.
我要和我男朋友搬到去瑞典
I’m moving with my boyfriend to Sweden.
可你还呆在这鬼地方 事情就是这样 亲爱的
You’ll be left in this shithole. That’s how it goes, sweetie.
我们正进入隧♥道♥ 我们不能再说了
We’re going into a tunnel, we might be cut off…
因为我在用男朋友的手♥机♥打
I’m calling from my boyfriend’s mobile.
沃洛佳 沃洛佳 别这样
Volodya! Volodya, please!
再见 土豆奶奶
Bye, potato-hag!
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
进来
Jump in.
沃洛佳 沃洛佳
Volodya! Volodya…
你去哪? – 我去告别
Where are you going? – I must say goodbye.
我们很急
We’re in a hurry.
听着 就一点事小问题
Listen, there’s something… a little problem.
我祖母病了 去瑞典之前 我要去见她
My grandmother’s ill, and I have to visit her before I go to Sweden.
我们不去瑞典了吗? – 你先去随后我就去
Aren’t we going to Sweden, then? – You go alone and I’ll join you later.
对不起 可这是我祖母 也许是我最后一次见她
I’m sorry, but it’s my grandmother. It might be the last time I see her.
那么 我自己飞过去? – 对
So, I’ll fly alone? – Yeah.
我会对我上司说的 他会接你 带你回家 并且带你到处转转
I talked to my boss, he’ll meet you, take you home and show you around.
到时间了 – 是
It’s time to go. – Yes.
我们会很快见面的? – 我会在两天内到
We’ll see each other soon? – I told you I’ll be there in two days.
真的? – 真的
Really? – Really.
到时间了 – 再见
It’s time to go… – Bye.
起来 起来 我说
Get up. Get up, I said!
看他就躺在这里
Look at him just lying here.
捷卡塔里娜 卡嘉
Jekatarina Menyova. Katya…
1982年6月19号♥
19th of June 1982.
护照?
护照
早晨好
Good morning.
不 别这样
来人啊 救救我
如果你想跑 我就杀了你
如果你去找警♥察♥ 他们就会把你送回家
我朋友在那边等你 他会杀了你
你明白
好了
我们去哪
工作
安德烈呢
不是安德烈 维多克
安德烈会来的
不会
– 怎么回事 – 没什么
嗨 – 你好
Hi! – Hello.
进来
Come in.
一个小时
One hour.
也许你想把夹克脱了?
Perhaps you want to take off your jacket?
我来帮你
I’ll help you.
能握一下我的手吗?
谢谢
Thanks.
让我们远离邪恶
…but deliver us from evil.
为你的疆域 力量和荣耀 永远 阿门
For thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
我想要个娃娃
I want to have a doll…
画画的铅笔 还有一个桃红色书包
…pencils to draw with, and a pink school bag.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
对不起
Sorry…
对不起 我就那么走了 – 没什么
Sorry I just left you like that. – It doesn’t matter.
我想你 – 我也想你
I miss you. – I miss you too.
你是我唯一的朋友
You’re my only friend.
篮球呢?修好了吗? – 修好了
The ball? Is it fixed? – Yeah.
你好吗? – 很好
How are you? – Good.
我整天打篮球
I play basketball all day long.
你想玩吗? – 不
You want to play a bit? – No.
顺便说一句 圣诞快乐 – 到圣诞节了吗?
By the way, merry Christmas! – Is it Christmas?
是 – 我不知道
Yes. – I didn’t know.
我有个圣诞节礼物给你 – 真的?
I’ve got a Christmas present for you. – Really?
对 – 什么?
Yeah… – What?
来 – 什么?去哪?
Come. – What? Where?

Look.
美国
What’s this?
这是你的圣诞节礼物
It’s your Christmas present.
是什么? – 所有这一切 整个世界
What is? – All this. The whole world.
房♥子 汽车 街道 风都是你的
The houses, cars, streets, the wind… it’s all yours.
你想做什么就做什么
You can do what you like.
对不起 我不知道这是不是好礼物
Sorry, but I’m not sure it’s a good present.
风很大
It’s windy…
有雾 很冷
…there’s a mist. It’s so cold.
并且这个世界并不好
And this world isn’t that good.
我想跳和想飞
Now I’m jumping… and flying…
不 你不能
No, you can’t…
为什么不? 我决定了
Why not? It’s up to me.
我受够了 一切都很烂
I’ve had it with this life. It’s complete shit.
不 不是 – 本来就是 狗屎
No, it’s not. – Course it is. It’s shit.
不 不是 – 就是
No, it’s not. – Course it is.
可你唯一拥有的就是生命
But it’s the only one you’ve got. This life is the only one you’ve got.
我不想活了 没意思
I don’t want this life. I’m not interested.
看着我
Look at me.
我自杀后就去了天堂 那真好
I killed myself and went to heaven and yeah, it’s really good in heaven.
但我后悔了 因为我想在世上再活得长一点
But I regret it, ’cause I wanted to live on earth a little longer.
死是永恒的 可生只是片刻
You remain dead for all eternity, but you’re alive only for a brief moment.
我还没准备好 – 没准备好?
I wasn’t ready yet. – Not ready?
记得那时候我们坐在长凳上
Remember that time when we sat on the bench –
你在刻了”莉莉亚 永远”?
and you wrote “Lilya 4-ever”?
那些傻♥逼♥在骂我们?
And those assholes that spat at us?
我说我们该走了
I said that we should leave –
可你说你还没完呢
but you said that you weren’t ready.
你想先写完 你记得吗?
You wanted to finish writing first. Do you remember?
那就是原因
That’s how it is now.
大家都在嫌你 但你还没弄完
Everyone’s spitting at you, but you’re not ready.
如果你想就跳吧 不危险 我能抓住你
Jump if you want. It’s not dangerous. I’ll catch you.
可你输了 那些骂你的傻♥逼♥赢了 你知道吗?
But then you lose. And the assholes that spit at you win. You see?
你的气色真不好
起来化妆
你在干吗?出来
你好 甜心 你从学校回来了吗?
Hello, sweetheart. Are you back from school already?
你有家庭作业吗?
Have you got homework?
学校今天怎么样?
How was school today?
我恨你
I hate you.
你把我当作你的财产?
You think I’m your property?
我不是你的财产
I’m not your property.
你以为你能买♥♥我吗? -别说话
You think you can buy me?
你不能 -闭嘴
You can’t.
你买♥♥不到我的心
You can’t buy my heart and soul.
站住 妈的别跑了
Stop! Stop goddammit!
妈妈
Mom…
妈妈
Mom…

Hello…
可怜的人
Poor little thing…
我要给你个惊喜
I’ve got a surprise for you.
我不想要什么惊喜
I don’t want any more surprises.
门是开的 – 什么?
The door’s open. – What?
他走的时候忘记锁 门是开的
He forgot to lock it when he left. The door’s open.
快点 起来
Come on. Get up.
我不行 – 起来
I can’t… – Come on.
我要睡觉 – 门是开的
I just want to sleep. – The door’s open.
你看? 他忘了锁门
You see? He forgot to lock the door.
走吧
Go!
我能去哪?
Where shall I go?
莉莉亚 等等 别跳
Lilya, wait! Don’t jump!
别跳 别这样 不
Don’t jump! Don’t do it! No!
不 求你了 莉莉亚 不 我求你