Good morning, life!
早安 人生
Good morning, sun! How are your skies above?
早安 太阳公公 你天上的生活如何?
Gee, it’s great to be alive and in love!
噢 我还活着 我在恋爱 多么美好
Good morning, life!
早安 人生
Good morning, birds! Sing out your happy tunes!
早安 鸟儿 大声唱出你的幸福旋律
Feels so good because I’ll be seeing her soon.
感觉如此美妙 因为立即可以见到你
Last night she said she loved me.
昨晚 她说爱我
What a pity to part!
分离后是多么难舍
I slept with both eyes open, waiting for today to start.
我彻夜难眠 等着今天的开幕
Good morning, life!
早安 人生
Good morning, world! How are you, happiness?
早安 世界 你好吗 幸福?
All at once I know what livin’ can be.
蓦然之间 我知道人生可以如此
It’s life, it’s free, it’s someone waiting for me,
人生 自♥由♥ 被某个人等待
Hey,honey how ’bout it
嘿 美女 怎么样
Who’ll someday be my wife. Good morning, life!
你会做我的老婆 早安 人生
Good morning, life!
早安 人生
Oh, God. It was…
天啊 简直
you know what? You should come with us next time
你知道吗 下次你真该和我们一起去
No, man. I don’t like zoos.
算了 兄弟 我不喜欢动物园
Aw, man. But the kids go apeshit for it.
唉 兄弟 不过孩子们可是喜欢的不得了
Yeah, well, I don’t see my kids that much.
是 不过我也不常看到我的孩子
Besides, it’s depressing
而且 动物园也没什么可看的
What? Getting up close to animals?
你说亲近动物没意思
I mean, where the hell else you going to get that close to a cheetah?
你想 除了那儿 你哪还能看到那些猎豹
Yeah, that cheetah can run like a motherfucker,
是啊 那些猎豹确实跑得快
but in a zoo,
不过在动物园里
they ain’t got enough room to hit second gear.
那连让他们跑起来的地方都不够
I mean it ain’t like they’re in their natural habitat.
不像在他们的自然栖息地里那样潇洒
Yeah, no shit, man.
是啊 没错 兄弟
That’s cause they’d be dead if they were in their natural habitat.
那是因为要是在大自然里他们早就死了
These animals have been rescued.
这些动物都是被救下来的
Usually injured or something in like the,
通常都是受伤的或者其他什么伤害的
you know the wild, or blind.
野外是很可怕的
No shit?
真的?
No shit.
真的
See? I didn’t know that.
我还真不知道
Yeah, that’s what I’m saying.
我就说嘛
That’s even more depressing.
那就更无聊了
That’s what I’m talking about.
跟你说了无聊
A blind ass cheetah bumping into trees and shit.
一只瞎眼豹子在树上和垃圾里跳来跳去
That shit’s fucked up.
这可真无聊
I didn’t say the cheetah was blind.
我又没说那些豹子瞎了
Well then what’s blind?
那是谁瞎了
N-nothing’s blind. It’s just an example.
没有人瞎了 我就是举个例子
Well then that’s a fucked up example of some shit right there, man.
那这就是个蠢到家的例子
That’s what I’m talking about.
我都跟你说了
Blind cheetahs is a shit.
瞎豹子一点意思也没有
I just meant…
我就是想告诉你
Look,go get the food.
听着 去买♥♥吃的去吧
Eh,and remember we pay half
记住 我们只付一半的钱
Yeah,I know.
我知道
And get me a large coke,too.
顺便给我买♥♥杯大可乐
You get it.Captain duchebag.
没问题 傻帽队长
OK,small salad, a bottle of water.
小沙拉 一杯可乐
That’s it,small salad,a bottle of water.
就这样 沙拉 可乐
All units respond to APB 211
所有在APB211频段的单位请注意
suspect last seen
嫌疑人最后出现时
heading Western Alameda in a red delivery van
驾驶红色小货车向阿♥拉♥米达西侧行驶
suspect: white male ,six feet tall ,
嫌疑人是白人男性 六英尺高
yellow jumpsuit, red hair and shoes
黄色连身装 红发 穿红鞋
answers to the name Ronald ,considered armed and dangerous
姓名罗纳德 可能有武装
Sweet Jesus!
天啊
-Hey hurry up! -Go go go go!
-嘿 快点 -快
Ok, people,listen to me please
请听我说
Hands and feet inside the car.
不要把手和脚伸到车外
No snacks and certainly
尤其不许吃零食
No feeding the animals,grr.
不许喂动物
there’s a lot to-see going on,
我们有很多要看的东西
have a lovely time to get, here, we go.
很多东西要玩 让我们去吧
Just on your right is a rare
现在正对着你们右侧的是一种稀有的
and extremely gorgeous little reptilian friend
极其美丽的小型爬行类生物
It’s our french crocodile
是我们的法国鳄鱼
and now,you won’t see any handbag or
现在 你在这里看不到一个用它做的手袋或
This guy sucks, Haribo
这家伙可真无聊 哈里波
Yeah!Let’s get outta here, come on,let’s go!
是啊 咱们还是离开这里吧 走!
Let’s go ride a lion.
咱们骑狮子去吧
Haha,look at the big pussy head,
哈哈 看那娘们头
big pussy,haha.
太娘了 哈哈
Ow hoho, that is no way to treat our animal friends
哦 你们不能这么对待我们的动物朋友
and would you like it if I pull my panty holes down
而且如果我把裤子脱了对你晃来晃去
and shook my high in your faces? Eh?
你会怎么想
Roger that,you guys looking for a blue recycle vehicle
收到 你们要找的车在蓝色垃圾车后
Wow wow wow,just drive in the road,
别开到路外面去
I got a eye on the road,but I get to watch the side.
我帮你看着路 不过我还得看着两边
Wow, esso girl and that white outfit,
埃索女穿着白制♥服♥真靓啊
look what I get today! What I wouldn’t give to..
今天我什么都愿干 只要
Save your energy dude.
省省吧 哥们
You think she gives a damn about classic recipe anymore?
你以为她在乎你这种原味的么
Fuck off! Sour, isn’t it? “Hot n Spicy”.
去你的吧 难道她爱你这种甜辣的不成?
Ah, you can both forget it,trust me.
唉 你们都忘了吧 相信我
You are pretty hard to forget
我无法忘记你的美
Nice mustache
漂亮的小胡子
It only tickles for a little while
有时很痒的
Hey, rolling, rolling
快转弯 快转弯
I broke some rubber, dude!
天啊 爆胎了
That was almost green, That was green
我没闯红灯 那绝对是绿灯
Godness! Where is a cop when you need one?
天啊 当你需要警♥察♥的时候他们都哪去了
Here we go.Watcha haha.
我们来啦 哈哈
Wow that’s crazy
那太疯狂了
You deserve that,you bastard
谁让你开那么慢 你个白♥痴♥
God damn it,watch out
该死的 别挡路
Crash it,fucking truck
去死吧 该死的卡车
Fuck me
我的天
Oh my christ
我的天啊
Oh, this dick’d better be alive!
天啊 这小子最好还活着
OK boys let’s round him up
兄弟们 包围他
Oh, fuck shit is going on
天啊 这到底怎么回事儿
alright boys show him how we’re doing it down here
让他看看我们的本事
Suspect vehicle insight,
确认嫌疑人车辆
vehicle disabled blocked in…
车辆报废 已被包围
Wow check it out dude
快看啊
Cops,dude.
警♥察♥都来了
Move it.
快闪开
Awesome Check it out
太酷了 快看啊
Jesus,Look at all the guns,we should get one
看啊 有这么多枪 我们应该拿走一把
We could sell all the shit.
我们可以把这些都卖♥♥了
We’re gonna be so rich.
那我们就有钱了
Hello, hostige
你好 我的人♥质♥
Oh,shit!
该死
Back off,you son of bitches
退回去 你们这些白♥痴♥
Hold your fire,boy
别开枪 伙计
I’ll shoot every last one, I’m warning you.
我警告你们 谁靠近我就杀了谁
You don’t want to see big boy’s brain flattered, do you?
你们不像看我打l烂大男孩的脑袋吧
I’ll shoot every last one of you right between the eyes!
我随时都会开枪
God damn it
这该死的家伙
Stay cool,little man.Just stay cool bro!
小兄弟 你老实点
You know,old Ronald count it, now,
你知道 罗纳德说话算数
this’s gonna be just fine
我不会把你怎么样的
We just gonna…ahh
只要我们
Oh, you fucking rat.Jesus Christ.
你这该死的小老鼠 天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!