Sir?
先生?
I’m gonna have to ask that you open the door, please.
请开一下门
How about we talk about that other thing?
我们能不能谈些其它的事?
You know, the transmission Abdul picked up on his little radio.
如你们所知 阿♥拉♥伯人靠他的破接收机检测到了信♥号♥♥
The french chick that said “they’re all dead.”
信♥号♥♥中的法国妞说 “他们都已经死了”
We have to tell the others when we get back.
我们回到岸边后就得把这一切告诉他们
No one’s going to tell them anything.
什么事都不能跟他们说
If we tell them what we know
如果我们把知道的都告诉了他们
we take away their hope.
我们会夺走他们仅存的希望
So we lie.
所以 我们得说谎了
Now I found fresh water up in the valley.
现在我已经找到了淡水 就在山谷里
I’ll take a group in at first light.
我会先带一队人上去取水
If you don’t want to go, then find another way to contribute,
如果你不想来 做点其它事也可以 只要能为团队做贡献就行
because every man for himself is not gonna work.
因为要是只顾自己的话在这里已经行不通了
excuse me.
打扰一下
have you seen my boy?
你看到我的孩子了吗?
I… am going off… away to a hunt.
我… 要… 去打猎
And I was wondering if you…
我在想你是否…
could, keep an eye on my boy
能够…帮忙照看一下我的孩子
until I come back.
直到我打猎回来
You’re cool with this, right?
你不介意 是吧?
It’s not like I’m asking you a personal question.
我不是想问你私人问题
Ijust want to know.
我只是想知道…
Well, you’re not gonna know. What’s the big deal?
你没必要知道 说出来听听又有什么关系?
It’s not a big deal. It’s just something I did.
是没什么关系 只不过我♥干♥了些事罢了
I have my reasons, and I don’t want to put it out there.
有些事我搞不明白不得不在那儿解决
It’s just that you
只是你的为人
and your tattoos don’t add up.
和你的纹身似乎并不匹配
Are you one of those hardcore spinal surgeons?
你属于那种中坚的脊骨外科医生?
That’s me. Hardcore.
说的对 “中坚力量”
If you guys are finished verbally copulating, we should get a move on.
你俩说完了吧 我们得出发了
There’s a whole beach of people waiting for us to get some drinking water for them.
整个海滩的人都在等着我们取水
And the great white hunter’s getting restless.
那打猎高手根本不用休息
Okay, let’s do this.
好吧 我们出发
ask Jack about his tattoos.
问问Jack关于纹身的事
you guys have an inside joke.
你们还有内部笑话啊
How absolutely wonderful for you both.
你俩可真行啊
what the…
怎么…
Stop! stop!
住手! 住手!
Get off of him! Please!
求你放开他!
Stop!
住手!
Stop! Get off of him!
住手!放开他!
Do something! He’s gonna kill him!
你做点什么呀! 他会杀了我爸的!
Stop him, please!
求你让他停手!
Stop him, please!
让他停手呀!
He’s gonna kill him!
他会杀了他的!
The handcuffs from the sky marshal!Now!
用军官的手铐铐住他!
What happened?
怎么回事?
Water’s this way.
水在这边
How’d you find this place?
怎么给你找到这地方的?
Luck.
运气
This is it.
就这儿
It’s amazing.
不可思议
Absolutely. It’s totally you.
是的 和你一样另人惊奇
guys?
伙计们?
Shouldn’t someone look through this stuff?
要不要在这找找?
Could be something useful in here.
或许能找到些有用的东西
He’s got a point.
他真有头脑
I do? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Bring me your bottles
把你的瓶子给我
Keep an eye out for any medical supplies, drugs in particular.
留意一下医疗用品 尤其是药
Drugs. Right.
药? 好的
Don’t move.
不要动
Look, I was just gonna take Do not move.
听着,我只是想…. 不要动
What’s going on? Shh.
发生什么事了? 嘘…
He’s standing on a beehive.
他站在一个蜂窝上面
What’s a beehive doing there?
蜂窝怎么会在这儿?
Beehives are supposed to be in trees.
不是应该在树上的吗!
What now?
现在该怎么办?
If he moves, he’ll split the hive.
如果他动一下 会把蜂窝弄破的
I don’t like bees, okay?
我一点儿都不喜欢蜜蜂 明白?
I have an irrational fear of bees
我对蜜蜂有种无名的恐惧
I think I’m allergic to bees. Please be quiet.
我想我会过敏 安静点儿
We need to get something to seal the hive.
得找东西把蜂窝封起来
To cover it? Yeah. Hurry!
盖住它? 是的 快!
I’m getting tired of saying this.
我已经说得烦了
I was just walking the beach with my son
刚才 我和儿子正在海边走
and all of a sudden this dude is all up on me.
突然 那野人向我扑来
I didn’t do anything.
我什么事都没做过
Surely there must be something you’re not telling us.
有些事 你当然不会告诉我们
Surely?!
当真?!
Where you from, man?!
你哪里人 伙计?!
Tikrit.
提克里特
Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥
Okay, I don’t know how it is in Iraq
好吧 我不知道在伊♥拉♥克♥碰到这种情况会怎样
but in the United States of America where I’m from
但在美国 我的家乡
korean people don’t like black people.
韩国人是不喜欢黑人的
You know that?
你知不知道?
So maybe you ought to talk to him!
要谈话 你应该找他!
The cuffs stay on.
先铐着再说
A little louder, Omar. Maybe then she’ll understand you.
阿♥拉♥伯 说大声一点 或许那样她听得懂
Guys, that chinese dude’s gonna get pretty crispy out here.
伙计们 这样做的话 那中国佬会疯的
How long you gonna keep him tied down like that?
你们要铐他到什么时候?
He tried to kill Michael. We all saw it.
他差点杀了Michael 大家都看到了
The cuffs stay on until we know why.
等我们搞清楚事情原委再帮他解开
Come on, man. Let’s go.
儿子 我们走
Okay.

Just keep still, man.
不要动
I’m gonna try to cover the hive.
我想办法把蜂窝盖起来
This is the most crap idea ever.It’s never gonna work.
这真是个馊主意 不管用的
Pull yourself together, son.
合作一点 孩子
It wouldn’t be an irrational fear of bees
即使我合作了
if I could just pull myself together, would it?
还是消除不了我对蜜蜂的恐惧难道不是吗?
Who is he? How’d he get here?
他是谁? 怎么会在这儿?
Can’t exactly perform an autopsy,but
虽然不能解剖尸体 但是
doesn’t seem to be any major trauma to the bones.
看起来并不像是由严重骨伤引起的
There’s another one over here.
这儿还有一具
Someone laid them to rest here.
有人把他们搁在这儿休息
Who? I don’t know.
谁? 我不知道
Where’d they come from?
他们是从哪儿来的?
Didn’t you guys shoot a polar bear last week?
上周你们不是打死一只北极熊吗?
Yeah.
是的
Where’d that come from?
熊是从哪里来的?
Any idea how long they’ve been here?
能否知道这两具尸体放在这儿已经多久了?
Long. It takes 40 or 50 years for clothing to degrade like this.
很长时间了 衣服都腐蚀成这至少有40或50年了
What is it?
那是什么?
Hello! Anybody there?
有人吗?
Everyone all right?
大家都没事吧?
A few stings aside.
就边上被叮了几口
You two run away fantastically.
你俩跑得可真快啊!
Glad my diversion spared you.
我跑得慢 蜜蜂都来我这儿了你们才幸以逃脱
I was only stung several hundred times.
只有我 不知道被叮了多少口
and
而且…
someone left this.
有人把这个落下了
It was,it was full of bees.
这…里面都是蜜蜂
I’d have thought c’s, actually.
我想应该是”C”罩
Sorry.
抱歉
Bloody hell.
天哪
These are the people who were here before us.
原来我们之前 就已经有人来过了
What are you talking about?
你说什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!