Alex. Yeah.
Alex 是啊
You love her?
你爱她吗?
More than anything.
胜过一切
Then go back to wherever the hell your…yards are, and get her back.
那你就回去把她找回来
If I get caught,
如果我被抓了
they’ll kill me this time.
这次他们会杀了我的
Well…
那…
at least it’ll be worth it.
至少也值得
I wanna ask you something.
我想问你些事
They’re not watching anymore, so you can tell me the truth.
现在他们什么也看不到 你可以和我说真话
Ok.
好吧
Why’d you save his life?
你为什么要救他?
All this time…
经历了这一切…
After all he did to you and your people…
他对你的人的所作所为…
you should hate him,
你应该恨他才对
But you still fixed him up,
但你还是救了他的命
even after your friends got away. Why?
甚至在你朋友逃跑后 为什么?
You’re his daughter.
你是他女儿
Answer the question.
回答我的问题
I’ll answer your question if you answer one of mine.
那你也要给我些答案
Where’s Juliet?
Juliet 在哪里?
She’s with the rest of them. They’re gonna read her verdict.
他和他们在一起 他们正在读她的判决书
Her verdict?
她的判决书?
And we all know what it’s gonna be.
我们都知道会发生什么
We’re pretty strict about killing one of our own.
自相惨杀从不被允许
Eye for an eye.
一命抵一命
Who? Who did she kill?
她杀了谁?
The man who was gonna murder your friends.
那个想要杀死你朋友的人
No wonder you’re so worried about her.
没想到你还挺关心她的
If it wasn’t for you, she never would have done it.
如果不是为了你 她不会这么做的
That was three questions.
那是第三个问题了
Your turn, Jack.
到你了 Jack
I saved your father because I said I would.
我救你父亲 因为我答应过他
Is he still in charge?
他还掌管吗?
What?
什么?
Ben, your father…Is he still in charge?
Ben 你父亲– 他还在掌管吗?
Will that woman Isabel do what he says?
Isabel 会听他的吗?
Yeah.
是的
Get me out of this cage.
把我放出来
I wouldn’t do that.
我不会这么做的
The cavalry has arrived at last.
骑兵终于来了
I’d be much more impressed with you people if you had a good surgeon.
如果你们有个出色外科医生就好了
We had an excellent surgeon, Jack.
我们曾经有的 Jack
His name was Ethan.
他叫 Ethan
You have a very serious infection, Ben.
已经大面♥积♥感染了 Ben
That infected tissue needs to be re-incised, debrided,
被感染的组织需要从新切开
and you need to be very closely monitored from here on out.
你需要随时监控
There might be nerve damage or any number of other complications.
不然也许会造成神经受损 或者会有其它炎症
You might not walk again.
你可能永远不能走路了
Your bedside manner leaves something to be desired.
这话告诉我你另有所图
Well, then, it’s too bad you’re stuck with me.
谁让你和我困在一起了
Am I?
是吗?
You need a doctor, Ben.
你需要一名医生 Ben
someone to stay with you
能和你待在一起
bring you back to good health.
让你快点恢复
And here we go again.
又来了
I’ve already given you a ticket off this island.
我已经答应你 让你离开这座岛了 Jack
What’s it gonna cost me this time?
这次你又要我做什么?
Right now your people are in a room
现在你的人正在讨论
deciding whether or not to execute Juliet.
是否要处决 Juliet
You’re gonna stop it.
你可以阻止他们
Juliet doesn’t care about you, Jack.
Juliet 不在乎你的 Jack
Doesn’t matter what she’s done,
不管她做了什么
No matter what you think…
不论你怎么想…
she’s one of us.
她还是我们的人
Do we have a deal or not?
成交吗?
Does Isabel have a walkie?
Isabel 有对讲机吗?
They’re already in the meeting.
他们已经在开会了
Then get me something to write on.
那就拿纸过来写吧
You following me.
你跟踪我
What is all this?
这些都是什么?
This is where I work,
这是我工作的地方
and you shouldn’t be here.
你不该来这儿
This is a…
这是…
a tattoo parlor. This was your big secret?
纹身店 这就是你的秘密?
The envelopes… your gift?
信封… 你的天赋?
I am not a tattoo artist.
我不是纹身艺术家
I’m able to see who people are.
我能看出你是怎样一个人
My work is not decoration…
我的工作不是装饰…
it is definition…
而是注释…
and this…
而这…
this is my gift.
才是我的天赋
So…
那么…
you see who people are.
你能看穿人们
Yes… and I mark them.
是的… 然后帮他们做记号♥
So tell me who I am.
那告诉我我是怎么样一个人
No. Why not?
不行 为什么?
You are an outsider.
你是个外来者
So you can sleep with me…
那你就可以和我上♥床♥…
I’m not allowed.
我不可以这么做
Do you see who I am, Achara?
你知道我是怎样一个人 是吗 Achara?
Yes.
是的
Who am I?
那告诉我
You are a leader,
你是一个领袖
a great man.
一个伟大的人
But this…
但这…
this makes you lonely…
会让你孤独…
and frightened..
恐惧…
and angry.
暴怒
Good.

Now put it on me.
给我作标记吧
Put it on me.
干吧!
No. This…
不 这…
this is against my people.
是在违背我们的人
There will be consequences, Jack.
这会有报应的 Jack
There always are.
当然会有
Wait. No, you shouldn’t be here.
等等 你不该在这里的
Just stand back.
退后
Don’t say anything.
不要说话
Alex, you…
Alex 你…
What the hell did you bring him here for?!
你把他带来干什么?!
Let him go, Tom.
放开他 Tom
What’s going on, Alex?
怎么了 Alex?
This is from Ben.
这是 Ben 写的
Ben has commuted Juliet’s sentence.
Ben 减轻了 Juliet 的罪
Execution is off the table.
免除死刑
He says the rules don’t apply.
他说规章不能改变
He has, however, ordered her to be marked.
但是 她必须被烙上印记
Hey, where you going?
你去哪儿?
Hey, I know you.
我认识你
I’m Achara’s friend from…
我是 Achara 的朋友 从…
Chet’s,from the restaurant.
我来过你的餐馆
Let go of me, man.
放开我 兄弟
You will get off our beach!
滚出我们的海滩!
You leave this country!
然后滚出这个国家!
Do you understand me?
你明白吗?!
I heard you only liked them grilled.
听说你只喜欢烤的
I missed the toothpicks, too.
我也想念这个牙签了
Let me see. Jack…
让我看看 Jack…
They marked you. Let me see it.
他们给你做记号♥ 让我看看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!