Beach camp’s right over there.
露营地就在那边
Can you get me some clothes?
你可以帮我拿些衣服过来吗?
What happened to yours?
你的衣服呢?
I woke up in the jungle like this.
我在丛林里醒来就这样了
Well, F.Y.I.,the whole island vibrated,
整个岛都震动了
Kate, Jack and Sawyer saw it, too,
Kate Jack 和 Sawyer 也看到了
right before they had bags pulled over their heads–
在他们被抓走之前
Don’t worry.
别担心
Locke’s gonna go after them.
Locke 在演讲的时候
He said so in his speech.
说了会去找他们
What speech?
什么演讲?
I’m gonna find our friends.
我会找到我们的朋友
We’re gonna find them– all of them.
我们会找到他们的
I don’t know how yet, but I will.
我现在还不知道怎么办 但我会想到的
You’ve got a problem with your roof.
你的屋顶有什么问题吗?
Roof ?
屋顶?
Dude, I don’t know about this.
伙计 对这事我还不确定
See, you’re looking at this all wrong.
你把这事全看错了
He would want us to do this.
他会让我们这样做的
He would want us to ransack is tent and stash?
他会让我们洗劫他的帐篷偷走他的东西?
Yeah, that’s sounds exactly like Sawyer.
对 那听起来简直就是 sawyer
He stole all this.
这些也是他原本就偷来的
I mean, people need food.
人们需要食物
They need medical supplies.
需要医疗补给
They need…
他们需要…
shocking amounts of pornography.
成堆的色情杂♥志♥
Desmondo!
哦 Desmondo
I need you to come with me.
我要你跟我来
You guys find Eko?
你们找到 Eko 了?
Both of you.
你们两个一起来
What happened?
怎么了?
Eko is dead.
Eko 死了
We found his body in the jungle…
我们在丛林里发现了他的尸体…
buried him yesterday.
昨天埋葬了他
How did he died?
他是怎么死的?
The island killed him.
是这座岛害死了他
What do you mean”the island killed him”?
这是什么意思?
What do you mean”the island killed him”?
这到底是什么意思?
You know what it means.
你应该知道的
With the doctor gone the camp is on edge
医生被抓走了 整个营地都很惊慌
enough without people having to worry about what’s out here in the jungle.
当人们开始担心丛林里发生的一切
They are gonna look to you two.See how you react.
他们会看你们的反应
So when I tell everyone what happened,I need you to… help keep things calm.
所以当我告诉他们时 你们最好保持冷静
Dude, you okay?
你还好吗 伙计?
Hey, guys. What’s wrong with Desmond?
嘿 你们看 Desmond 怎么了?
What is he doing?
他在干什么?
There is someone else out there.
海里好像有个人
Where’s Claire?
Claire 在哪里?
Just went for a walk.
她只是去散步了
I offered to watch the baby.
我帮她照顾孩子
Claire!
Claire!
I’ve got her. Is she okay?
没事了 她还好吗?
I save she
我救到她了
Claire!
Claire!
What happened?
怎么了?!
Stand back. just give me some room!
都站开点 给我们些空间
Claire!
Claire!
Get back Charlie, I know what I’m doing.
后退 charlie 我知道我在做什么
Is she breathing?
她有呼吸吗?
She’s not breathing?
她没呼吸了?
Quickly
快点
Do you want me to help you?
要我帮你吗?
Quickly Claire
快点 Claire?
Quickly Claire
快点 Claire…
Oh Ckaire!
哦 Claire!
You all right?
你还好吗?
Quickly Claire
快点 Claire
Okay, let’s get her back to the tent.
好了 我带你回你的帐篷
It’s all right, Charlie.
没关系的 Charlie
Okay, let’s get her back to the tent.
我们一起回你的帐篷
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
Let me help.
让我来
Let me help. I’ve got her, Charlie.
我能行的 Charlie 我来带她回去
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Hey, how did he know?
嘿 你是怎么知道的?
How did he know she was drowning?
你怎么知道她溺水了?
I’ll tell you how he knew.
我来告诉你
That guy…
那个人…
sees the future, dude.
能看见未来
She’s beautiful.
她真美
Aye.
是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
What’s her name?
她叫什么名字?
Penny… Penelop.
Penny–呃 Penelop
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Still a little shaken up.
还是有些紧张
I go to swimming almost every day and…
我每天都去游泳 然后…
the undertow just grabbed me.
回流抓住了我
You know, if you…
我的意思是 如果…
You know, if you hadn’t…
如果你没有…
Claire?
Claire?
I thought you were only goanna be five minutes. Aaron’s starving.
我以为你只说5分钟的 Aaron 饿坏了
Yeah, um… sorry.
是啊…抱歉
Anyway, I just really wanted to say…
我只想说…
thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much…
十分谢谢你…
for being there.
救了我
It was my pleasure.
不用谢的
Locke doesn’t know about anything except knives and fishing.
Locke 除了刀和打鱼就什么也不知道了
There’s nothing to know.
没什么可知道的
I don’t buy this precognitive insanity rubbish.
我才不相信什么预感…精神错乱的废话
Look, if the bearded wonder could predict the future,
如果他真的能预知未来
he wouldn’t have ended up here, would he?
他也不会上这来
Well, whatever happened to him,we’re gonna have to find out what it is.
不论他发生了什么 我们去查个究竟
You do realize he’s gonna know your plan before you even come up with it, dude.
你知道他会预感到你的计划的
In that case…
那种情况…
we’re goanna have to get him really bloody drunk.
我们要让他喝的烂醉
Beautiful evening.
好美的夜色
Aye Say it, dude.
是啊 说啊 伙计
Say it, dude.
今天早上…
I’m sorry I wasn’t more… grateful.
我很抱歉 我很没有礼貌
Thank you for helping Claire not drown.
谢谢你救了 Claire
No harm done.
小事一桩
Excellent.
很好
Brought a peace offering.
我带来了和解的礼物
You know, make the truce official.
来把停战搞的正式点
Thanks, but no.
谢了 但我不能喝
I’ve spent a wee bit too much time drunk as of late.
我平时不怎么喝酒的
Too good for us, brother.
这样好吗 兄弟?
All right, that’s fine.
那好吧 这也没关系
We’ll take our drink and go somewhere else.
我们会到别处去喝的
What kind of whiskey is that?
那威士忌什么牌子的?
It’s, uh… just says “Maccutcheon”.
这 呃…上面写着”maccutcheon”
All right, then.
那好吧
Let’s have it.
让我们喝个痛快
No, the bottle, brother.
不 给我瓶子 兄弟
I mean, if you’ve come to drink, let’s drink.
如果你要喝的话 那就喝吧
Hey, let’s drink.
是啊 我们喝吧
cheers
干杯 干杯
She swore like a docker with a crackin’ set of knockers
她穿的衣服跟码头工人穿的工作服一样烂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!