whose reproductive system was ravaged by chemotherapy,
一个生殖系统被化疗破坏
who is sterile, and you made her pregnant.
一个不能生育的人 你让她怀孕了
You created life where life wasn’t supposed to be.
你创造了本不该被创造的生命
That’s a gift, Juliet.
这是一种天赋 Juliet
You have a gift.
你有这种天赋
Now don’t you feel you’re meant
你不觉得你注定要
to do something significant with it?
做一些不平凡的事吗?
Where we’re going, you can do just that.
我们要去的地方 你就可以做到这些
Where exactly are we going?
我们到底要去哪儿?
I can’t tell you that,
我还不能告诉你
but what I can tell you is that
但我能告诉你
you’ll see things there
你将在那里见到
that you never imagined.
你从未想象到的东西
Now no one is forcing you to do anything,
没人强迫你做任何事
so if you change your mind,
如果你改变主意的话
we’re happy to take you back to…
我们很乐意送你回去…
You probably shouldn’t have drunk that so fast.
你不该喝那么快的
Good morning.
早上好
No, no, it’s okay. You’ll be hoarse for a few hours,
没事的 你会在接下来的几个小时里感到嗓子很难受
but it gets better as the day goes on.
但会慢慢好起来的
Sorry I had to strap you in,
很抱歉绑着你
but the last leg is always a little bumpy.
但最后一段路程总有些颠簸
Watch your head. Give me your hand.
小心你的头 把手给我
We’re here.
我们到了
Here where?
到哪儿了?
Hello, Dr.Burke.
你好 Burke医生
My name is Benjamin Linus.
我叫Benjamin Linus
I’m really looking forward to working with you.
我很期待与你合作
Watch your step here.
注意脚下
Hey, that’s too much water.
水太多了
It’s gonna be all soggy.
会很稀的
It’s oatmeal, dude. It’s supposed to be soggy.
这是燕麦片 伙计 当然要稀的才好
Well, if it ain’t three men and a baby.
这不是三个爸爸和一个小娃娃嘛
I counted Hugo twice.
我把Hugo算两个人
Oh, what? Come on. I used your name.
又怎么了? 我又没叫你绰号♥
Does anybody know where there’s any aspirin?
这里还有阿斯匹林吗?
Claire, you don’t look so good.
Clarie 你脸色很差
What are you doing up? You’re meant to be in bed.
你起来干什么? 你应该在休息的
Yeah, no, I know. My head is pounding.
我知道 只是我感到头很沉
I got you covered. Two aspirin coming right up.
交给我吧 两片阿斯匹林马上送到
Thank you.
谢谢
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Jack! It’s Jack!
Jack 是Jack!
Come on! Come on! It’s Jack!
快来啊 是Jack!
It’s Jack.
是Jack
Doctor.
医生
What the hell is she doing here?
她在这里干什么?
So…
那么说…
You’re, like, one of them, huh?
你是他们的人咯?
I’m Juliet.
我叫Juliet
I don’t remember you from the dock
我不记得在码头见过你…
Where you put bags on our heads…
在那里你们用袋子套住我们的头…
After you shocked us.
你们吓到了我们
I had the day off.
我那天休息
So I hear you’re a doctor.
听说你是个医生
I’m really more of a researcher.
其实我是个研究人员
They send you over here to keep an eye on me?
他们让你来盯着我?
Ok.
好吧
The last one of you guys that came over here… Ethan…
你们的一个人 Ethan…
He kidnapped Claire, and Charlie got upset.
他绑♥架♥了Clarie Charlie很生气
We buried him over there.
我们把他埋在那边
She’s gone, Juliet. She’s dead.
她死了 Juliet 她死了
It’s okay. You tried.
没关系的 你尽力了
Why don’t you go ahead and take off?
你干嘛不去休息一下呢?
I’ll talk to Ben.
我会和Ben说的
It was Sabine’s choice to get pregnant.
怀孕是Sabine自己的决定
She knew she was taking a risk.
她知道要承担风险的
I think it happens at conception,
我认为是怀孕时发生的
and if that’s the case,
如果是这样
there’s nothing I can do about it,
我就无能为力了
at least not here. I’m not sure I understand.
至少是在这里 我不是很明白
The only way to see if I’m right
唯一的办法是
is to take a woman off the island, back to Miami.
带她离开这个岛 回到迈阿密
No. You’re not taking anybody off the island.
不 你不能把任何人带离这座岛
In that case, there’s thing more I can do.
如果这样的话 我就无能为力了
I know you put a lot of faith in me, Ben,
我知道你对我寄予厚望 Ben
and I’m sorry I couldn’t help you.
我很抱歉帮不了你
My sister’s giving birth in three months…
我妹妹三个月后就要生产了…
and I haven’t even been able to call her.
而我连个电♥话♥也没打给过她
It’s time for me to go home.
是时候让我回家了
Your sister won’t be giving birth in three months, Juliet.
你妹妹生不了孩子了 Juliet
She’ll be dead before then.
在这之前她就会死
Her cancer’s back.
她的癌症又复发了
Where did you get this? Mikhail.Sorry.I should have told you sooner.
你从哪里弄到这些的? Mikhail 我很抱歉 我早该告诉你的
But I didn’t see what good it would do…
我只是不知道有什么好处…
What good it would do?! Could have gone home!
有什么好处?! 我本该回家的!
I could have been with her! You still can.
我本该和她在一起! 你依然可以
You can go home, Juliet, be with her in her final days,
你可以回家 Juliet 陪伴她走过最后的日子
or you can stay here and help me with our problem.
你也可以留下 帮助我解决问题
Why would I stay?
我为什么要留下?
Because if you do, I will cure your sister’s cancer.
因为我可以帮你治好你妹妹
I’m supposed to take that on faith?
我应该相信你吗?
You’ve been here for six months.
你在这里六个月了
You’ve done extensive workups on all of us.
你做了广泛的研究
Have you seen even a trace of cancer? That’s here!
你有发现癌症吗? 那是因为在这里
And being that you won’t let me bring my sister here,
而你不肯把我妹妹带来
I’m gonna need more… Jacob said he would take care of it himself.
我就需要更多… Jacob说他会照顾好自己的
Unless, of course, you don’t have faith in him.
除非你不信任他
Every woman on this island needs you.
岛上的每个女人都需要你
If you choose to stay,
如果你留下
I promise you,
我向你保证
we will save Rachel’s life.
我们会治好Rachel的
Trust her? She’s one of them.
相信她? 她是他们的人
Not anymore. They left her behind.
不再是了 他们把她扔下了
Oh, yeah? Where’d they go? I told you. I don’t know.
是吗? 那他们去哪儿了? 我也不知道
Maybe we better ask her. She doesn’t know either.
也许我们最好问问她 她自己也不知道
Here’s a wacky idea. Let’s sic our resident Iraqi on her,
我有个主意 让伊♥拉♥克♥人去对付她
let him do what he does,then see what she says. I don’t do that anymore.
做他擅长的 然后看她怎么说 我不在这么做了
Well, ain’t that convenient?
这样不是很好吗?
But I don’t trust her, Jack. If she’s so innocent…
但我不相信她 Jack 如果她真的那么无辜…
why won’t she answer our questions?
那她为什么不回答我们的问题呢?
Just give her some time. She’s afraid. How much time?
先给她点时间 她也受惊吓了 要多少时间?
Look, the fact that I trust her should be enough. It’s not.
我相信她就足够了 这还不够
Where did Locke go?
Locke去哪儿了?
He went with them, right after he destroyed the sub…
他在炸了那潜艇之后 就和他们走了…
The sub that was gonna take me off this island.
那艘潜艇原本可以带我离开这里
What? They were gonna let you go?
什么? 他们让你走?
Yeah. Said who?
是啊 谁说的?
Whose life you saved. Sawyer, lay off.
你还救了他的命 Sawyer 别说了
Shoulda let that bug-eyed bastard die!
该让那暴眼杂种去死的
He did it for us. Sounds like he did it for him.
他这么做是为了我们 听起来更像是为了自己
Is there something you wanna ask me?
你有什么要问我的吗?
I wanna ask you why you’re fighting every single one of us and sticking up for one of them?
你为什么要为他们的人辩护呢?
I spent every moment over there
我在那里一直都在寻找
trying to find a way off this island.I was trying to help all of us.
离开这里的办法 我是在帮助我们所有人
I was trying to get us rescued.
我想让大家得救
Something’s wrong with Claire!
Clarie有点不对劲!
Grab her, grab her.
抓住她 抓住她
Let’s get her up. Let’s get her up.
把她抱起来
How long has she been like this?
她这样有多久了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!