Sorry. No visitors in E.R.
抱歉 急诊室不允许探访
It’s okay.She’s…We used to be married.
没关系 她是我的前妻
Come on in.
那进来吧
What happened?
发生什么事了?
There was…
是…
a car accident.
一起车祸
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
是的 我很好
Were you drinking again?
你又喝多了吧?
Are you, Jack? No.
是吗 Jack? 没有!
Why did you come down here, Sarah?
你为什么来这里 Sarah?
I’m still listed as your emergency contact.
我还是你的紧急联♥系♥人
What were you doing driving around at 2:00 in the morning?
你当时在做什么 凌晨两点还在外面开车?
Maybe you could give me a lift home?
你能载我回家吗?
I don’t think that would be appropriate.
我想这不大合适
yeah…
是啊…
Well…
那…
Thanks for coming down,Sarah.
谢谢你来这里 Sarah
Goodbye,Jack.
再见 Jack
Why were there only two explosions?
为什么只有两次爆♥炸♥?
Maybe they didn’t have to blow the 3rd tent.
也许他们不需要引爆 第三个帐篷
But those gunshots…What was that about? -He’s okay.
但那里枪声是怎么回事? 他不会有事的 Rose
Do you believe that?
你这么认为吗?
Listen,they had no idea that we were waiting for them,
他们根本毫无防备
We should wait for them here.You go… No.
那我们等在这里 你先走… 不行!
No one gets left behind.
谁也不能留在这里
If you say,”live together, die alone” to me,I’m gonna punch you in your face.
如果你对我说”同生独死”的话 Jack 我会给你一巴掌
Fair enough, Rose.
这很公平 Rose
Fair enough.
这很公平
But we have a plan!
但我们有计划
And for all we know, it worked.
我们现在知道 我们成功了
It’s gonna be okay.Everything is gonna be all right.
没事的 会好起来的
Let’s just keep moving, okay?
我们继续前进好吗?
It’s okay. Let’s go.
没关系的 我们走…
I’m gonna ask you this one more time.
我再问你一遍
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里?
I’m here…
我来这里…
to turn off your jamming equipment.In there,next to the flashing yellow light.
是来关掉你们的阻挠系统 就在那个黄灯的旁边
Now how’d you know about that? I know because I know.
你是怎么知道这些的? 我就是知道呗
Whatever you ladies do to me,I’m going to turn it off.
不管你们想对我怎么样 我都要关了它
You are, huh? Most definitely am.
是吗? 一点没错
So what’s the code?
那密♥码♥是什么?
What?
什么?
If you’re gonna turn off the jamming equipment,you’re gonna need the code,
如果你想要关掉它 你还需要一个密♥码♥
and only three people know it. Me,her and Ben.
只有3个人知道 我 她 还有Ben
Well…
那…
Guess I won’t need the code…Since this entire station’s gonna be flooded anyway.
我不需要什么密♥码♥ 当这个站被淹掉后…
Now just turn off your little jammer,and theNhelicopters come and rescue all my friends.
只要关掉那个开关 直升机就会来救我的朋友了
But if this station floods,
如果这个站淹了…
what happens to you?
那你又会怎么样?
I die…
我死了呗…
What?
什么?
They’re all dead, Diane, Ivan. All of them dead.
他们都死了 Diane Ivan 都死了!
It’s Shephard and his people, they’re gone!
但Shephard和他的人都走了!
Gone? Gone where? I don’t know. Did you hear me?
走? 去哪里了? 我不知道 你没听我说吗?
They killed seven of us… Calm down and tell him the good news.
他们杀了我们7个… 冷静一下 告诉他好消息
What good news?
什么好消息?
We caught three of them…The ones that stayed behind to blow up the tents.
我们抓住了 3个留下引爆帐篷的人
They knew we were coming.
他们知道我们会来
It was Juliet. She betrayed us.
是Juliet 她背叛了我们.
What? Just figure out where she is,Tom.
什么?! 查一下她现在在哪里 Tom
Get up.
起来!
Okay, junior, where the hell did…
好了 童子军 他们…
They’re not talking.
他们不肯说
Who do you have? Jarrah, Kwon and the dentist. Shoot Kwon.
他们是谁? Jarrah Kwon还有那个牙医 杀了Kwon
What? You want them to answer questions, kill Kwon.
什么? 你想让他们说话 就杀了kwon!
Do it now!
快开枪!
I don’t know what that means,but I’m sure it’s lovely.
我不知道你在说什么 但一定很可爱
No, wait, no…
不 等等! 不要!
No talk. No, please.
不要说! 请别这样!
Talk to me. Nobody will get hurt. Now tell me where your people went.
快说 没有人会受伤的 快告诉我他们去哪里了?
He’s lying. He’s going to kill us all…
他在撒谎 他会杀了我们的….
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
sa yo na ra.
再见咯
The radio tower.
无线电塔
They’re hiking to a radio tower.
他们去无线电塔了
Why in the hell are they going there?
他们去那里干什么?
A woman parachuted here.
一个女人跳伞来到这里
She has a satellite phone,and they’re gonna call her ship.
她有个卫星电♥话♥ 他们要和她的船联络
Juliet thought we were coming tomorrow,
Juliet认为我们明天才来
so why were they waiting for us tonight?
为什么今晚他们等着我们呢?
You heard him.
你听见他说的了
How’d you know?
你们是怎么知道的?
A kid
一个孩子
told us.He came in a canoe and warned us.
告诉我们的 他来警告我们
What kid?
什么孩子?
Karl. He said his name was Karl.
Karl 他叫Karl
You heard that, Ben?
你听见了吗 Ben?
I heard.
我听见了
What do you want us to do? Kill them?
你要我们杀了他们吗?
No.

Not yet.
还不是时候
We’re going to the radio tower?
我们要去无线电塔?
Not we, Richard. Me.
不是”我们” Richard 只有我
You’re going to take everyone to the temple as planned.
你照原计划带大家去神殿
Now might not be the best time to go tromping off on your own.
现在去可不是时候
Really? And why not?
是吗? 为什么?
Because people are asking questions,
大家都议论纷纷 Ben
about leaving home,
离开家园
about what happened to Locke,about Jacob.
Locke的事 还有Jacob
Not to mention the rapidly spreading rumor
更不用说那些谣言
that everyone who went down to the beach is dead.
说去海滩的那些人都死了
They’re not all dead.
他们没有全死
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Hello, Alex.
你好啊 Alex
I asked where you were going.
我问你 你要去哪里
Well, I thought I might go for a walk,
我想去散散步
see if I can’t find Jack and all his friends.
看能不能找到Jack和他的朋友们
I’m coming with you.
我要和你一起去
Alright.
好啊
What? I said alright.
什么? 我说好啊
In fact, I think it’s a good idea.
这是个不错的主意
I mean, you do wanna see Karl again,don’t you?
你很想再见到Karl 是吗?
Get your pack.I’m leaving in ten minutes.
快收拾一下 我们10分钟后就出发
There’re 40 of them,and you’re alone.
他们有40个人 你只有一个人
They’re gonna do whatever it takes to get off the island.
他们会不惜一切代价 离开这座岛的
What do you think is gonna happen when you get there?
你去那里又能怎么样呢?
I’m gonna talk them out of it.
我会和他们谈妥的
Something’s wrong.
有些不对劲
Lots of things are wrong.
很多事都不对劲
Jin, Bernard, Sayid…They should’ve caught up to us by now.
Jin Bernard Sayid 他们现在应该已经赶上我们了
I wanna go back to make sure they’re all right.
我要回去看看他们是否安全了
‘course you do.
当然咯
What’s that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思?
It means, Kate,there’s always someone to go back for.
我的意思是Kate 总有人要回去的
What’s the matter with you? Nothing.
你到底怎么了? 没什么
Nothing? I’m fine.
没事吗? 我很好
Why don’t you just tell me what happened?
怎么不告诉我 发生了什么事?
What’d you do that for? To wake you up.
你这是干什么? 让你清醒清醒
Ever since you got that tape from Lock,it’s like you’ve been sleepwalking.
自从你从Locke那边回来 你就像梦游一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!