She tried to save the other two, but they didn’t–
她试图救另外两个 但是他们没有…
Stop.
别说了
Miss austen, please sit down.
Austen女士 请坐下
This has nothing to do with… with anything.
这和…和这些事没关系
This is my trial,
这是我的审判
And I don’t want him to say anything else.
我不想他说与此无关的事
It’s fine. I have no more questions, your honor.
好了 我没有问题了 法官大人
Miss dunbrook,
Dunbrook女士
Your witness.
到你发问
That was very moving, dr. shephard.
这真让人感动 Shephard医生
I only have one question for you–
我只问你一个问题
Do you love the defendant? objection.
你爱被告吗 反对
You opened this door, mr. forrester.
Forrester 是你开了先河
I’m going to allow it.
我允许问这个问题
Dr. shephard?
Shephard医生
Do you love miss austen?
你爱Austen女士吗
No.
不爱
Not anymore.
不再爱了
So… what do you want to watch–
那么 你想看什么
Xanadu or “satan’s doom”?
世外桃源或撒旦死亡记?
I’m reading.
我在看书
Turn that thing down, damn it.
把那玩意儿关小点 妈的
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey. can I come in?
嘿 我能进来吗
Sure.
当然可以
I believe you know my roommate. hi, hurley.
我敢肯定你认识我的室友 你好 Hurley
Hey, kate.
你好 Kate
Got somethin’ in your eye, hugo?
你眼睛进东西了吗 Hugo
Why don’t we talk in the kitchen?
我们不如到厨房♥谈吧
I know it’s in a box, but, uh…
我知道尽管是在盒子里 但是
It’s pretty damn good wine.
真的是他妈的好酒
I tested it.
我尝过了
So how’s the life at casa de claire?
和Claire住在一起感觉怎样
Baby aaron keeping you up all night?
Aaron是不是吵得你整夜睡不着?
No. no, he’s a good sleeper. good for you.
不 他睡得很熟 那很好啊
You are terrible at this, freckles.
你真行 雀斑女
Terrible at what?
什么真行
You already said you didn’t stay behind for me.
你说过你不是为我而留下来的
So at least be woman enough
至少你得够女人味
To tell me you wanna use me for somethin’.
来告诉我你要利用我做什么
I wanna use you for somethin’.
我想你帮我
See? wasn’t that hard.
瞧 没那么难吧
For what?
干什么
For ben.
把Ben弄出来
I want you to help me bust him out.
我想你帮我把Ben弄出来
Wanna play some backgammon?
想玩玩西洋双陆棋吗
You’re on.
好啊
Do you think I know what I’m doing?
我不确定自己的所作所为
Do you…
你…
Regret following me out here,
后悔跟我一起到这儿?
Or are ya worried about what we should do next?
还是担心我们下一步该怎么走
All I know is
我只知道
I’d be a lot more worried if I was sittin’ on that beach.
如果我在那岸边的话我会更担心
And the rest of the group– what are they saying?
剩下的那些人 他们在谈论什么
I think they’re saying, “baa.”
我想他们在谈论…(羊叫声)
That’s the nice thing about sheep.
关于绵羊的 这是件好事
They’re predictable.
他们是这样预言的
But I ain’t so sure about kate.
但是我不敢肯定Kate也这样想
What do you mean?
什么意思
I need your word you ain’t gonna do nothin’ to her.
我要你发誓你不会伤害她
Why would I do anything to her? just give me your word, john.
我为什么要伤害她 你向我保证 John
You know what? forget it.
你知道吗 算了
No, no. no. all right.
不 好吧
You have my word.
我向你保证
She came to me about an hour ago,
一个小时前她找到我
Said she wanted my help
要我帮助她
Busting ben out of your basement.
把Ben从地下室弄出来
Why?
为什么
She talked to that guy…
她和那家伙谈过了…
Bruce lee from the freighter- the guy you got locked up.
就是从货船来的李小龙 你关着的那个
He told her to bring ben down to him for a chat. no, that’s impossible.
他叫她把Ben带去和他谈谈 不 不可能
She doesn’t even know where miles is. what?
她连Miles在哪都不知道 什么
the boathouse down by the dock?
他在去船坞的船库里
If hugo knows, everybody knows.
只要Hugo知道 大家都会知道
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Yeah, I’m sure.
是的 我确定
Whoa, whoa, whoa. where you going with that?
你带那玩意儿要上哪去
Whatever miles has to say to ben,
不管Miles要对Ben说什么
He can say to me.
他都可以和我说
Son of a bitch.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Come on.
快点
You got one minute. go.
一分钟 快点
How about some privacy?
能不能单独谈
55 seconds.
55秒
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Yes.

You know who I work for?
你知道我为谁工作
Yes.

Then you know he’s put a lot of time and energy
那么你也知道他花了很多时间和精力
Into finding you.
来找你
So now I found you,
现在我找到你了
And I can tell him exactly where you are.
我可以告诉他你到底在哪儿
Or I can lie
或者我可以撒谎
And tell him you were already dead.
说你已经死了
And I’d be willing to do that
如果你愿给我320万
For $3.2 million.
我很乐意说你死了
You’ve arranged this meeting so you could blackmail me?
你安排这次会面就是为了敲诈我吗?
It’s extortion, if you wanna get technical.
如果你认为是敲诈 那就是吧
3.2? well, why not 3.3 or 3.4?
320万 为什么不说330万或340万
What makes you think I have access to that kind of money?
是什么让你觉得我有那么多钱
Do not treat me like I’m one of them,
不要以为我是他们中一员
Like I don’t know who you are and what you can do.
不要认为我不知道你是谁和你的能力
Your friend charlotte has seen me.
你的朋友Charlotte来见过我
She knows I’m alive. I’ll take care of charlotte.
她知道我还活着 我会照顾好Charlotte
You just worry about getting me the money.
你就只管担心给我凑钱吧
You have two days.
你有两天时间
My present situation is a little bit restricted.
我目前的情形有点糟糕
Can that be amended? okay.
可不可以在缓点 好
One week, in cash. time’s up.
一星期 我要现金 时间到了
Don’t even think about–
想都别想
I said time’s up!
我说时间到了
Ooh, this is hot.
你这样让我激动
You got your meeting. now I want my answer.
你已见到他了 现在我要我的答案
We got your name when you called the freighter.
当你呼叫货船时我们就知道你的名字了
Of course, we know about you
当然 我们知道你的一切
And everybody else on the 815 manifest. then prove it.
而且其他人的名字也在815名单上 也证实了你的名字
Your name is katherine anne austen.
你叫Katherine Anne Austen
You’re wanted for murder, fraud, arson,
因谋杀 敲诈 纵火而被逮捕
A whole bunch of other stuff I can’t remember.
其他事我也记不清了
You’re a fugitive, got caught in australia,
你是个逃亡者 在澳大利亚被抓
And the feds are bringing you back.
联邦调查人员把你逮捕归案
So, yeah, we know.
是的 我们都知道
If I were you, I’d stay right here on the island.
如果我是你 我就会呆在这岛上
Who knows? maybe you didn’t survive the crash.
这样谁也不知道 别人可能以为你在坠毁中死了
Come on.
走吧
Go back to your house, kate.
快回去 Kate
John, this has nothing to do with you- go back to your house, kate!
John 这和你没关系 滚回去 Kate!
Hey. you okay?
你还好吗?
I couldn’t sleep.
我睡不着
Yeah. the beds take a little getting used to.
我们是要花点时间去习惯睡这床

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!