We have killed Mesopotamians!
我们干掉了美索不达米亚人
We have killed Assyrians,
我们干掉了亚述人
Mycenaeans, Sumerians,
迈锡尼人 闪族人
but…
但是…
we have never had the pleasure…
我们一直没机会
of killing…
干掉
an Akkadian.
阿卡得人
Which limb do I take first?
先砍手还先砍脚
May the gods have pity on you…
希望神会怜悯你
because my brother will not.
因为我兄弟可不会
You missed.
我没事
You’re lucky we have the same mother.
能当我哥算你好运
Before the time of the pyramids,
在金字塔时代之前
a fearsome horde came from the East…
东方崛起一支强悍的游牧部落
and swept across the barren lands of the ancient world.
横扫古老世界的蛮荒大地
By the law of the horde,
按照部落习俗
their greatest warrior was proclaimed their king.
他们推举强者为王
His name was Memnon.
他名叫曼能
He was the greatest swordsman the world had ever seen.
曼能刀法如神 武功盖世
With the predictions of a sorcerer…
身边有一位巫师
who could foretell the outcome of every battle,
能预言每场战役的胜负
Memnon slaughtered all who resisted him,
曼能大肆铲除异己
until only a brave few remained.
幸存的对手寥寥可数
Silence! My father has called for silence!
肃静 父王叫你们肃静
Hold your tongues!
不要讲话
We are gathered in this place…
大家聚集在此
to put our differences aside.
就应该摒弃成见
There is still time for us,
趁着为时未晚
the last of the free tribes,
残存的部落
to stand together against this tyrant.
应该团结抵抗暴君
With his sorcerer at his side, no mortal can defeat Memnon.
他有巫师协助 谁也不是他的对手
And if the sorcerer were to die, what then?
巫师要是死掉 怎么办
It’s too late for your schemes, pheron.
现在计划太迟了点
I have raided Memnon’s caravans,
我袭击过曼能的车队
broken the supply lines to his troops,
截断他的补给线
but he still swept across the land like a plague.
但是他依旧势如破竹
I will not send my people to their deaths in a battle that can’t be won.
我不会派我的部下去白白送死
And what people would that be, Balthazar?
你还有什么部下 巴煞
You are the ruler of nothing…
你已经一无所有
but a pile of rocks and sand.
有的只是一堆石头和黄沙
If I’m no king,
我若不是帝王
why are you on your knees before me?
你又为何向我下跪
Balthazar! Guards!
巴煞 卫士
Akkadians.
阿卡得人
I thought they were wiped out long ago.
还以为他们早就绝种了
They are the last of their kind.
他们是最后的阿卡得人
By their hand, the sorcerer will die.
他们会送巫师上黄泉
You put your faith in a clan of cutthroats who kill for money?
你相信这种为钱杀人的部族
They are more than that. They are skilled assassins…
别小看他们 他们是世代相传
trained for generations in the deadly arts.
训练有素的刺客
And what price do these mercenaries ask from us, Father?
他们开出什么条件 父王
Twenty blood rubies.
二十颗鸡血红宝
That’s the last of our treasury. Be quiet.
那是我们最后的财宝 住口
If these men kill the sorcerer,
要是他们铲除巫师
will you fight?
你们作不作战
So be it.
一言为定
As long as one of us still breathes,
只要我们还有一口气在
the sorcerer will die.
巫师必死无疑
Assassin!
刺客
Him…
他…
we’ll kill for free.
我们免费奉送
We can reach Memnon’s encampment by nightfall.
日落前会到曼能的大本营
When are you gonna get rid of that filthy beast?
你什么时候要把它换掉
He doesn’t mean anything by it.
别理他 他不是有意的
Horses are faster. But camels are smarter.
马比较快 可是骆驼比较聪明
That one’s mine.
那个交给我
Live free.
活得自♥由♥
Die well.
死得光荣
Stop. Stop. Listen to me. I am a high priest of Set.
住手 听我说 我是祭司
Spare me, and I shall bless thee in five different languages.
放了我 我用五种语言赐福你们
You’ll scream in five different languages.
你会用五种语言尖叫
Horse thief. Wait! Wait!
马贼 等一下
Hey! I’m not that heavy.
喂 我没那么重
Look out for the first one! He’s behind you!
小心那个胖子 他在你后面
Help me! Help me! Whoever you are, help me!
不管你是谁 放我下来
Oh, thank you. Thank you, good sir. Quiet.
谢谢你 好心的人 安静
Surely you’ve heard of the enormous reward for my safe return.
我安全回去 你重重有赏
The sorcerer’s tent.
巫师的帐蓬
Back!
撤退
Make way! Find the other one!
让开 别让他跑了
You’ve been betrayed, Mathayus.
你被出♥卖♥♥♥了 马沙亚斯
You know my name? And why you’re here.
你知道我的名字 还有你来的目的
He’s in the tent!
他在帐蓬里
You! Move around back!
你 到后面去
A living, breathing Akkadian.
生擒到阿卡得人
This is a rare pleasure.
实属难得
I hear you train yourselves to bear great pain.
听说你们的忍♥功一流
You must teach me this, if you live long enough.
你要是不死 别忘了教我
Not looking so full of yourself, are you now, assassin?
你的威风现在跑哪去了
You… betrayed your own father?
你… 背叛自己的父亲
Yes. He was very shocked.
对 他当时非常震惊
You could tell by the look on his face.
从他的表情可以看出来
By my father’s head,
我以父亲的首级
I pledge my allegiance.
向大王效忠
You have proven your loyalty, Takmet.
我相信你的忠心
This one still lives.
这个还没死
Beautiful.
漂亮
Bring him to me.
带他过来
Live free.
活得自♥由♥
Die well, my brother.
死得光荣 兄弟
So,
现在…
how shall this one die?
要怎么处置他
He shall not die tonight.
他今晚命不该绝
Really?
是吗
We shall see.
走着瞧
Nor shall he die by your hand…
他不会死在你手上
or any hand you command.
也不会死在你部下手上
You have seen this in a vision?
你预见这样的景象
To ignore this would bring great misfortune.
一意孤行只会招来横祸
The gods show him favor on this night.
神今晚眷顾他
Just the gods?
只有神
A puzzle then.
伤脑筋了
How to kill you without using my hand or any hand I command?
要送你归西 又不能亲自动手
Fascinating, isn’t it?
厉害吧
The smoke, it causes the fire ants to abandon their homes, you see?
用烟把火蚁熏出巢穴
All the sooner to feast on our naked heads.
来享用我们的项上人头
You think this is funny?
你觉得好笑?
It’s a little bit funny. Yes. You see, I am about to escape,
有一点 因为我逃得掉 而你呢
while you are about to die a horrible death for leaving me to die last night.
只能等死 谁叫你昨晚丢下我
So what are you waiting for?
那你还不逃
You see that one up there?
看到那个守卫没
He’s been drinking that Yak piss for about an hour now, and sometime very soon…
他猛灌犁牛尿 要不了多久…
Ahh. You see?
看到没
Hey! Where’s the horse thief?
马贼呢
All right. Come on. Get me outta here.
快点 快救我出去
Do you, uh, promise not to kill me?
你… 答应不杀我?
Yes, I promise.
好 我答应
Remember, you are an Akkadian.
记住 你是阿卡得人
You make an oath, you always have to keep it, right?
阿卡得人说话一向算话
That’s right.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!