Previously on “lost”
《迷失》前情提要…
Now talk.
说吧
Think of the island
这个岛
Like a record spinning on a turntable,
就像留声机上的唱片
Only now, that record is skipping.
只不过 现在唱片一直在跳格
Whatever ben linus did down at the orchid station,
不管Linus在兰花站下做了什么
It may have… dislodged us.
可能把我们驱逐了
Dislodged us from what?
从哪驱逐出去
Time.
时间
Come on! aah!
不是吧
It’s not stopping!
根本不会停了
Charlotte!
Charlotte
We have to go back to the orchid.
我们要回兰花站
That’s where all this started.
一切从那里开始
maybe it’s where it’ll stop.
或许能在那里结束
This is all happening because they left.
会发生这一切 只因他们离开了
I think it’ll stop if i can bring them back.
如果能把他们带回来 应该能停止
Bring who back?
带谁回来
Jack, sun, sayid, hugo, kate.
Jack Sun Sayid Hugo Kate
don’t you want her to come back?
你难道不想让她回来吗
You sure you don’t want us to lower you down?
你确定不要我们拉你下去
Where would be the fun in that?
那就没意思了
John! damn it, hold on!
John 妈的 抓紧
I think you can let go of that now.
可以放手了
No.

No! no! no! no! no!
不 不 不
James, don’t.
James 别这样
Come on! help me!
快点 帮我
James…
James
Stop.
别挖了
We can’t help him.
我们帮不了他
Wherever john went, he’s gone.
不管John去了哪 他已经不见了
And wherever we are is before that well was ever built.
不管我们在哪 那口井还没建呢
Yeah, i’d say way before.
而且相当久远
What makes you–
你怎么
James!
James
Can you hear me?!
能听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?!
有人吗
What the hell was that?
究竟怎么回事
That one was different. it was…
这次不一样
That was more like an earthquake.
简直跟地震一样
Locke! james, wait!
Locke James 等等
Great.
真好
My headache is gone.
我的头不疼了
Yeah, mine is, too.
我的也是
And my nose isn’t bleeding anymore.
鼻子也不留血了
I think it’s over.
看来结束了
I think john did it.
看来John成功了
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we wait for him to come back.
我们等他回来
For how long?
等多久
As long as it takes.
要多久等多久
Three Years Later
三年后
Are you kidding me?
有没有搞错
I’m gone ten minutes, and you’re having a
我才离开10分钟 你们就跳起舞来了
hootenanny? Don’t be such a bummer,man.
别这么扫兴嘛
Rosie was just droppin’ off some brownies.
Rosie才刚刚进入状态
You should thank her. yeah.
你应该谢谢她
She shouldn’t be here, jerry. we’re on the clock, man.
她不该来这里 Jerry 我们在值班呢
Ah, mellow out, phil. w-what’s gonna happen, huh?
放松点 Phil 能出什么事啊
The polar bears are gonna figure a way out
北极熊又不会从笼子里跑出来
of their cages? That’s not the point.
这个不是重点
If lafleur finds outwhat you’re doing
要是被Lafleur知道了
lafleur’s not gonna find out anything.
Lafleur不会知道的
It’s gonna be my ass, man.
吃亏的人是我
I’m the one who’s gonna have to answer to him. guys?
我才是要向他汇报的人 伙计们
Relax, man. nobody’s gonna find out. guys. what…
放松 没有人会知道 伙计们
No.

Is that a hostile?
是敌人吗
I don’t know.
不知道
Is that…
那是
Horace?
Horace吗
Oh, he’s got dynamite. aah!
他手里有炸♥药♥
Get her out of here! get her out of here now! now!
带她出去 快带她出去
Come on, rosie. You gotta get outta here now.Don’t tell anyone you were here.
快走,Rosie 你得出去了,别跟任何人说你来过
I told you not to bring her here. i told you!
我跟你说了别带她来
Just go. go! okay, this is bad.
快走 糟了
this is bad, man. This is bad, man. We gotta get lafleur.
糟了 完蛋了 我们要通知Lafleur
3:00 in the morning. do you really wanna
早上3点 你真的想
wake laflr up? No, of course not, but–
吵醒他 当然不想
No, no, no. maybe–maybe we can handle this ourselves,
或者我们自己解决
And maybe Horace blows himself up,
要是Horace把自己炸了
And lafleur kills us for not waking him. we gotta go now!
Lafleur就会怪我们没叫醒他 快走
Do you wanna knock?
你去敲门
You knock.
你去敲
Fine.
好吧
What?
干嘛
Mr. lafleur, sorry to bother you,
Lafleur先生 抱歉打扰您
But we got a situation out at the pylons.
但防御系统那边出了点情况
What kind of situation?
什么情况
Uh, it’s, uh, horace.
是Horace
He’s got dynamite, and he’s blowing up trees.
他拿了炸♥药♥ 在炸树
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Relax! i’m comin’!
行了 我来了
Hey, boss.
老大
Evening, enos. you got your zapper with ya?
晚上好 Enos 带了遥控器吗
Yep. you wanna tell me why i need it?
带了 为什么要带这个
’cause our fearless leader is out blowing up trees.
因为大胆的头领在炸树呢
Why’s he doing that?
他干嘛这么做
’cause he’s loaded.
因为带了炸♥药♥呗
Since when does horace drink?
Horace什么时候开始喝酒了
He doesn’t, so we’re gonna keep this on the down low.
没喝 所以要保持低调别让人知道
Oh, man.
天啊
All right. you put out that fire. pack up this dynamite.
好了 把火灭了 收好炸♥药♥
I’ll take him home.
我带他回去
Why don’t you put out the fire, pack up,
干嘛你不去灭火收炸♥药♥
And–and i’ll take him home? you
我带他回去
wanna tell amy where we found him?
你想去跟Amy说在哪找到他的吗
Help me get him up.
帮我拉他起来
Oh, my god. is he okay?
天啊 他没事吧
You tell me. bring him inside.
你说呢 带他进来吧
The couch. the couch is fine.
放沙发就行
Oh. where’d you find him?
在哪找到他的
By the flame, blowing up trees with dynamite.
火堆边 在炸树呢
Wanna tell me why?
能说说为什么吗
We had a fight.
我们吵架了
Must’ve been a doozy.
一定吵得挺凶
Please, jim.
拜托 Jim
It’s personal.
这是私事
Personal? you think this isn’t gonna get out?
隐私对吧 你认为人家不会知道
It’ll be on the coconut telegraph by breakfast.
等到早餐时,就人尽皆知了
It was about Paul.
是关于Paul
Go on.
说下去
What’s the matter? you okay?
怎么了 还好吗
The baby–it’s coming.
我要生了
Oh, hell.
天呐
Three Years Earlier
三年前
I’m not gonna tell her.
我不会告诉她的
Don’t even tell her. i won’t.
不要告诉她 我不会…
Where’s Red? i don’t know.
红发美女去哪儿了 不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!