It’s in the laundry.
在洗衣房♥里
James… what’s going on?
James 出什么事了
They’re back.
他们回来了
I’m sorry. Who’s back?
不好意思没听懂 谁回来了
Jack, Hurley, Kate.
Jack Hurley Kate
What?
什么
I know.
是啊
They came back, Juliet.
他们回来了 Juliet
Are they here now?
他们现在在这里吗
They’re out at the north point,
他们现在在东边
Waitin’ for me to tell ’em what to do.
等着我去告诉他们接下来怎么办
How did they get…
他们是怎么回来的
I’m not sure. They said they were on a plane.
我也不知道 他们说是坐飞机回来的
I don’t understand it any more than you do.
我也不比你明白多少
But they’re here,
但是他们确实就在这里
And I gotta find a way to bring ’em in
趁还没人发现他们
Before somebody else finds ’em
趁他们还没毁掉咱们在这里的成果
and they screw up everything we got here.
我得找个方法把他们带回来
There’s,um,a sub coming in this afternoon.
今天下午 有个潜艇要来
You understand the concept of knocking?
你学没学过敲门
Get your hands off that!
把你脏手拿开
I thought you learned English. I said,hands off!
我记得你听得懂英语 我说把手拿开
Nobody handles any of the gear in this station except me.
除了我 任何人都不许碰这个站的任何装置
Understand?
明不明白
I need to check the radar logs.
我得查查雷达日志
For what?
查它干嘛
Please. I need to know if a plane landed on the island.
求你了 我得弄清楚有没有飞机降落在岛上
If a plane landed? Here?
有没有飞机降落?落到这儿?
Yes.

What,so you think if a plane landed on our island,
什么意思 你觉得要是有飞机降落到咱们岛上
I’d be over there just building my model?
我还能像没事儿一样搭模型吗
That I wouldn’t have called anyone?
我还能谁都不通知吗
That I wouldn’t have put out an alert?
我还能不拉警报吗
Maybe you missed it.
也可能你没看到
Can you check with the other stations?
能不能跟别的站确认一下
I just told you I would not be…
我刚才跟你说了 我不可能
Check with the other stations.
跟别的站问问
Attention all stations,
所有站点请注意
This is a system-wide broadcast
火焰站Radzinsky
From Radzinsky at the Flame.
向全网广播
I’m checking in
我想查找
To see if anyone’s seen an airplane over the island.
是否有人看到有飞机降落本岛
No one else has seen an airplane,
目前没人发现飞机
But if you have,could you call in to me,please? Over.
但是你要真看到了 请联♥系♥我 完毕
So what are you all hot and bothered about,Kwon?
你这么着急到底是因为什么 Kwon
Why is this plane so damn important?
这架飞机怎么就这么重要吗
It just is.
反正就重要
Did you lose someone?
你在找人吗
Excuse me?
什么意思
I just saw you looking around.
我看你四处张望
I thought maybe you lost someone on the plane.
我想 你可能在找飞机上的人
No.
没有
I was traveling alone.
我自己上的飞机
Can I get everybody’s attention?!
大家能不能听我说两句
Everybody,please!
大伙请听我说
Listen up,folks!
大家好好听
Here’s where we’re at.
我们现在处境是
The radio’s dead,
无线电失灵
So I haven’t been able to call in our situation.
所以我至今无法报告咱们的情况
But that’s all right.
但是没关系
Soon as they figure out
他们一旦发现
We’re not where we’re supposed to be,
我们不在预定地点
They’ll come looking for us.
他们会展开搜索
So best thing to do right now is just stick together.
所以现在最佳做法 就是聚集在一起
Stick together, hunker down
待在一块儿 不要乱走
And just wait till help gets here. And where is here?
等待救援到来 这是哪里
What’s that? Where is here? What is this place?
什么 这是哪里 这是什么地方
I don’t know where “here” is
我也不知道这是什么地方
Because this island’s not on my charts.
因为我航♥空♥图上没有这个岛
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Because there are some buildings over there…
那边有几处房♥屋
And animal cages
还有牲畜的笼子
Down the beach,
走到那边的海滩
You can see a bigger island across the water.
就能看见对面有个更大的岛
So maybe you should get some new charts.
那你就去那边找张新航♥空♥图吧
Right now,
眼下
I’m just trying to keep everyone here safe.
我要做的就是保证大家安全
So let’s gather up some firewood.
所以大家先收集些柴火吧
If he wants to wait,let him!
他想等 就让他自己等吧
I say we search these buildings!
我提议大家去查看一下那些房♥子
Maybe they have a radio or some food!
说不定他们有无线电 还有吃的
Who wants to help me?!
谁愿意来帮我
Why are you following me?
为什么跟踪我
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Back to our island.
回我们自己的岛
You wanna come?
你也想来吗
Juliet?
Juliet
Hey, Amy.
嗨 Amy
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. Oh,no,it’s fine.
不好意思 我不是故意吵醒你的 不 没关系
I just came to get the sub manifest.
我来拿潜水艇人员名单
Obviously, I don’t want you working today. Thank you.
显然 我今天不想让你操劳 谢谢你
Full load? Almost.
满员了? 差不多
Two of the recruits dropped out in the eleventh hour.
有两名队员在最后时刻退出了
They didn’t want to take the sedative for the trip.
他们不愿在旅途中注射镇静剂
Can you tell Pierre for me?
能帮我看看Pierre吗
Hello,little one.
你好 小家伙
Have you and Horace decided on a name?
你和Horace想好名字了吗
Yeah,we have. We’re gonna name him Ethan.
想好了 我们给他起名Ethan
Oh,hey,buddy.
你好 小朋友
So… when are you and Jim gonna have one of these?
你和Jim什么时候也要个孩子
I don’t know.
我不知道
Timing’s gotta be right.
等到时机成熟
So the woman who told you how to come back…
告诉你怎么回来的那个女的
Did she mention that it would be 30 years ago?
告没告诉你会回到30年前
No. No, she left that part out.
没 没说 她没提这个
So what are we supposed to do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
I’m not sure yet.
我也不知道
Sawyer’s back!
Sawyer回来了
All right,listen. Y’all are gonna be
好了 听着 你们要装成
The second batch of recruits comin’ in off the sub
坐潜艇来的第二批队员
Pullin’ into port right about now, so we ain’t got much time.
潜艇马上就进港了 我们时间很紧
Nice suit,doc. Not exactly island wear. Try this.
西装不错啊 大夫 可惜不适合岛上穿 试试这个
You want us to say we came in on the sub.
你让我们说自己是坐潜艇来的
How’s that gonna work?
管用吗
Everyone gets knocked out before the trip,
他们来的时候都被麻醉了
So no one meets each other until we process ’em.
所以我们下手之前 他们根本不认识对方
Look,we need to find the rest of the people from the plane.
听着 我们得找到飞机上其他人
If there was a plane, Jin will find it.
如果飞机在这 Jin会找到的
So we got about ten minutes to make intake,
我们大概有10分钟时间对口供
Or y’all are gonna be camping in the jungle for a long time.
不然你们就要在丛林里长♥期♥扎营
There ain’t another batch of recruits due in for six months.
6个月之内不会有下一批雇员来
What do you think?
你们觉得如何
I think we should listen to Sawyer.
我觉得我们应该听Sawyer的
I vote for not camping. Trust me.
我投票给不野营 相信我
Do what I say. Everything will be fine.
照我说的做 一切都没问题
Let’s move.
咱们走吧
I just heard from the Looking Glass.
刚接到潜望镜站电♥话♥
They were the last station to check in.
他们是最后一个打进来的站点
They got nothing but an incoming sub.
除了即将进站的潜艇 什么都没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!