我要他告诉我 他们把我的孩子弄到哪儿去了…
He’s gonna tell me where they’ve got my baby…
在哪… 我儿子Aron在哪
Where… Where they’ve got Aron.
我们没抓你儿子
We don’t have your kid.
你说谎 嗯? 我知道你们抓了他
You’re lying, okay? I know you have him.
这太荒谬了 我们从来没有抓走你的…
That’s crazy. We never took your…
– 闭嘴 – Claire 你怎么知道是他们干的?
– Shut up. – Claire, how do you know they took him?
– 你怎么能如此确定? – 我怎么能确定?
– How can you be so sure? – How can I be so sure?
好 嗯 首先 是我父亲告诉我的
Okay, well, first my father told me,
然后是我的朋友 所以 我非常确定
and then my friend told me, so I’m pretty damn sure.
你的朋友? 你的朋友是谁?
Your friend? Who is your friend?
就是我的朋友
My friend.
你依然是我的朋友 对吧 Jin?
You’re still my friend, aren’t you, Jin?

Yes.
是 当然是
Yes, of course.
很好
Good.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
好了 恢复如初
All done. Good as new.

Okay.
那么…
So…
现在 轮到你了
Now it’s your turn.
对不起 老兄
Sorry, dude.
为什么?
For what?
嗯 为了以前这里发生的事
You know, what happened back there,
你和Kate的分手
wrecking your game with kate.
没关系
Don’t worry about it.
现在已经没有什么 可失去的了
There’s nothing left to wreck.
是吗? 你们之间到底发生了什么?
Yeah? Whatever happened to you guys?
我本以为你们会
I thought you guys were gonna get married
结婚生子
and have, like, a dozen kids.
我想我不是那块料
Guess I wasn’t cut out for it.
是吗? 我觉得你会是个好父亲
Really? I think you’d make a great dad.
我会是一个非常糟糕的父亲
I’d make a terrible dad.
那是什么?
What is that?
哮喘吸入器
Asthma inhaler.
老兄 那是Shannon的
Dude, it’s Shannon’s.
我们在洞穴这儿
We’re at the caves.
我们住过的那个洞穴?
The caves we used to live in?
我差点忘了这儿有这些东西 伙计
I totally forgot these were in here, man.
等等
Wait a sec.
假如我们又经历了一次时空穿梭
What if we time traveled again
嗯 去到了 恐龙时代
to, like, dinosaur times,
然后我们死了 接着被埋葬在了这儿 那会怎样?
and then we died and then we got buried here?
假如这些骷髅 就是我们自己呢?
What if these skeletons are us?
那是什么?
What’s that?
我告诉过你 我是怎么找到这个地方的吗?
I ever tell you how I found this place?
你那时正在找水源 对吧?
You were looking for water, right?

No.
我在追赶我父亲的幽灵
I was chasing the ghost of my dead father.
是他把我带到了这儿
He led me here.
那是他的棺材…
That was his coffin…
后来我把它砸了
Before I smashed it to pieces.
你为什么要那么做?
Why’d you do that?
因为里面是空的
Because he wasn’t in it.
David啊?
David?
我买♥♥了匹萨
I got us a pizza.
嘿 晚饭…
Hey, dinner’s…
我是David 请留言
This is David. Leave a message.
David 是… 还是我
David, it… it’s me again.
听着 嗯…
Listen, uh…
如果我真的 做了什么让你不安的事
If I did something to upset you,
我真的 真的很抱歉
I am really, really sorry.
嗯 我现在马上去你妈妈那儿
Uh, I’m gonna drive over to your mother’s house.
我知道她出城了 所以 如果你在
I know that she’s out of town. So if you are there,
请… 请不要离开 好吗?
just… just don’t go anywhere, okay?
不管我做了什么 我… 很抱歉
Whatever I did, I’m… I’m sorry.
David啊?
David?
嗯 这条是给David Shephard的留言
Uh, yes, this message is for David Shephard.
嗨 David
Hi, David.
我是Williams音乐学校的Summerland博士
This is Dr. Summerland from the Williams Conservatory.
请回电以确认时间
Just calling to confirm your slot.
下星期五 24号♥ 晚上7点
Next Friday the 24th at 7:00 p.m.
我们希望见到你 祝好运
We look forward to seeing you, and good luck.
嘿 David 是爸爸
Hey, David. It’s dad.
我 呃…
I’m, uh…
我在澳大利亚悉尼
I’m in Sydney, Australia.
有些事…
Something…
发生了一些事 我…
Something happened, and I…
我只想听听你的声音
I just needed to hear your voice.
呃 我待会儿再打来吧
Um, I guess I’ll try you again later.
我爱你
I love you.
哥们儿 这太炫了
This is cool, dude.
像桥段一样
Very old school.
什么?
What?
就是 你和我…
You know, you and me…
穿越丛林…
Trekking through the jungle…
去做一些我们不清楚的事情
On our way to do something that we don’t quite understand.
多好啊
Good times.
你介意我问你些事情吗?
You mind if I ask you somethin’?
问吧
Sure.
你为什么回来?
Why’d you come back?
你知道的… 就是回到岛上而已
You know… To the island.
你为什么回来?
Why’d you come back?
在洛杉矶的时候
Back in L.A.,
Jacob跳上我出租车的后座
Jacob hopped into the back of my cab,
告诉我 我应该回来 所以我就来了
and told me I was supposed to, so I came.
怎么?
What?
哥们儿 你要是有更好的理由回来 就说出来
If you have a better reason for coming back, let’s hear it, man.
我回来 是因为我太伤心了
I came back here because I was broken.
我居然傻到 相信这个地方能慰藉我
And I was stupid enough to think this place would fix me.
哥们儿 抱歉
Dude, I’m sorry.
Hurley 我们还要走多远?
How much further we got, Hurley?
不远了 就快到了
It’s not far. It’s not far at all.
就在那儿
It’s right there.
是个灯塔
It’s a lighthouse.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我们之前怎么没见过?
How is it that we’ve never seen it before?
我猜 是我们没去找吧
I guess we weren’t looking for it.
告诉我 我儿子在哪儿
So tell me where my son is.
我不知道你儿子在哪儿
I don’t know where your son is.
别替他们说话了
Stop covering for them.
他们不会帮你了
They’re not gonna help you anymore.
你要做的 就是告诉我真♥相♥
All you’ve gotta do is just tell me the truth.
我说的就是真♥相♥ 听着 我们没抓你儿子
I am telling you the truth. Look, we don’t have your kid.
– 我们从来没抓过你儿子! – 别说谎了!
– We never had your kid! – Stop lying to me!
你们拉我去寺庙 还折磨我
Your people took me to the temple and tortured me.
不是 我们抓你 是因为你在丛林里
No, we captured you because you were out here in the jungle
杀我们的人
picking our people off.
Claire 等等!
Claire, wait!
等等
Hold on.
“等”?
“Hold on”?
Jin 他们拿针扎我! 他们拿烙铁烫我!
Jin, they stuck me with needles! They branded me!
要不是我从寺庙里逃出来
And if I hadn’t been able to escape from the temple,
他们就把我杀了
they would’ve killed me.
不 你记错了
No, you’re not remembering things right.
噢 闭嘴 行吗?!
Oh, shut up, okay?!
再给你一次机会 再多给你一次机会
You’ve got one more chance. One more chance.
告诉我 我儿子在哪儿
Just tell me where my son is.
我不知道你那该死的孩子在哪儿!
I don’t know where your damn kid is!
Kate带走了他!
Kate took him!
Kate带走了Aaron
Kate took Aaron.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!