你不可能这么快恢复知觉
that you would regain sensation that quickly.
所以 我们只要…
So let’s just take it s…

Ooh.
噢!
Oh!

Ohh.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
看到什么?
See what?
你不记得了?
You don’t remember?
嗯…
Um…
Locke先生
Mr. Locke,
请你 请你放松就好了
please, just, uh, just relax.
我们得… 我们得走了
What we need to do… what we need to do is go.
不 不 不 嘿 John
No, no, no. Hey, John.
– 你会跟我来吗? – 我们哪都不会去
– Will you come with me? – We’re not going anywhere.
你刚刚才经历了一场大型脊椎手术…
You just had extensive spinal surgery…
而且我… 我得去找我儿子了
And I… I need to go see my son.
你没有儿子
You don’t have a son.
你说什么?
What?
你没有儿子 Jack
You don’t have a son, Jack.
医生?
Doctor?
Jane 嗯…
Jane, um…
你可以给Locke先生弄点什么 好让他静养吗?
Would you give Mr. Locke something to help him rest?
我得走了
I need to go.
Jack啊
Jack.
我希望有人能为你做
I hope that somebody does for you
你为我而做的事
what you just did for me.
噢 噢 我的天哪
Oh. Oh, my God.
噢!
Oh!
哦 Jack
Ohh. Jack.
我不会有事的
I’ll be fine.
只要给我找些缝合线 这点伤就不碍事
Just find me some thread, and I can count to five.
嘿!
Hey!
噢 我的天!
Oh, my God!
发生什么事了?
What the hell happened?
Locke死了
Locke’s dead.
结束了
It’s over.
啊!
Uhh!
这真不像已经结束了
It sure don’t feel like it’s over.
打扰一下 Paik女士?
Excuse me. Ms. Paik?
有事吗?
Yes?

Hi.
我是洛杉矶警局的Ford探长
I’m Detective Ford. L.A.P.D.
很抱歉 听说您遭到了枪击
I’m sorry. I heard you were shot,
但是我希望您不要这么快出院
but I didn’t expect you to be checking out so soon.

Hey.
你好… 探长
Hello… Detective.
我来是想确认下 你们有没有见过这个人
Well, I came by to check if you’ve seen this man.
他从看守所逃了 我们担心他会来找你们
He escaped custody, and we’re worried he might come after you.
我会派一个警♥察♥来保护你们
I’m gonna assign a uniform to keep an eye on you
– 直到我们可以… – 您没必要这么做
– until we can ap… – You don’t have to do that.
无意冒犯 这是我的职责 女士
All due respect, I have a job to do here, ma’am.
– 我得保证你们的安全 – 没事了 我已经安全了
– I need to keep you safe. – It’s okay. I am safe.
我们到那见
We’ll see you there.
在哪见?
See me where?
好了
All right.
情况不妙 但应该能飞
It ain’t pretty, but it’s gonna work.
我得重启电路
I’ve gotta reset the electronics.
液压系统出了问题
Something’s wrong with the hydraulics
就在前轮下端
down in the nose wheel.
你们俩谁懂机械吗? 嗯?
Is either one of you guys mechanical? Yeah?
我… 我曾给一个… 承包商装♥修♥过
I… I worked for a… a contractor renovating apartments
– 几年房♥子 – 这个 拿着…
– for a couple summers. – Here, take that…
还有这个… 这个
And this… and this.
去下面 确保一切都正常
Go down there, make sure everything’s hooked up right.
快去!
Go!
– Lapidus? – 什么事?
– Lapidus? – Yeah?
Frank 那边情况怎么样? 安排得如何?
Frank, how’s it going over there? What’s your timetable?
别烦我!
Don’t bother me!
貌似他们有进展了
Sounds like they’re making progress.
我们必须动身了
We gotta go now.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
Locke已经死了 为什么还会这样?
Locke’s dead. Why is this still happening?
因为不管Desmond关掉了什么
Because whatever Desmond turned off,
我都得再去把它打开
I need to turn it back on again.
但如果还是不行… 我没能把它修好…
But if it doesn’t work… if I don’t get it done…
你们现在就得离开 去搭上那架飞机
you all need to leave now. You need to be on that plane.
你可以跟我们一起走 Jack 你不必守在这里
You can come with us, too, Jack. You don’t have to do this.
不 我必须履行的职责
No, I do have to do it.
不 没有必要
No, you don’t.
让这个岛沉下去吧 Jack
Let this island sink, Jack.
Kate 我做不到
Kate, I can’t.
– 划船过去 你觉得还能赶上吗? – 是的 我想没问题
– You think you can get that boat across the channel in time? – Yeah, I can manage.
祝你好运 James
Good luck to you, James.
谢谢你所做的一切 医生
Thanks, Doc, for everything.
James啊
James!
如果岛沉了 我同它一起沉下去
If the island’s going down, I’m going down with it.
Hugo 你最好也走吧
Hugo. You better get going.
哦… 哦 没门 你认为我会走吗?
Unh… unh. No way. You think I’m going down that?
我跟你一起 老兄
I’m with you, dude.
好吧
Okay.
Kate啊…
Kate…
你赶紧走吧
You gotta go.
把Claire带上飞机
Get Claire on that plane.
告诉我 我们还会见面
Tell me I’m gonna see you again.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你能修好吗?
Can you fix it?
我会怀疑很多事情
I don’t believe in a lot of things,
但我绝不怀疑管道胶带的性能
but I do believe in duct tape.
是的 我们能行
Yeah, I think we’re good.
我们赶紧离开这鬼地方
Let’s get the hell out of here.
唷 大胸男 这里是Sawyer和Kate
Yo, Chesty. It’s Sawyer and Kate.
收到?
Yeah?
我们现在去坐帆船
We’re on our way down to the sailboat,
然后再朝你们划去 别丢下我们!
then we’re heading to you. Don’t leave without us!
趁现在还可以起飞
We’re gettin’ off the ground
我们不能错失机会
while there’s still ground to get off.
所以如果你们想走 最好赶紧过来
So if you wanna go, you better get your asses in gear.
Lapidus! Lapidus啊
Lapidus! Lapidus!
– 狗♥娘♥养♥的! – 现在咋办?
– Son of a bitch! – What now?
我们跳下去
We jump.
– 船上见了 – Kate!
– I’ll see you at the boat. – Kate!
嘿 你知道哪儿可以买♥♥点吃的吗?
Hey, you know where I can get some grub around here?
呃 自助餐厅已经关门了
Uh, the cafeteria’s closed,
但是 走道尽头有个自动售货机
but there’s a vending machine down the hallway.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
嗯 别客气
Yeah, no problem.
噢 不会吧
Oh, come on.
真不可思议
Unbelievable.
需要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
没事 我是…
It’s okay. I’m a…
我是警♥察♥
I’m a cop.
嗯 或许你应该瞧瞧机器的右边
Mm. Maybe you should read the machine its rights.
有意思
That’s funny.
– 嗯 我可以告诉你个秘密吗? – 请说
– Mm. Can I tell you a secret? – Please.
如果你把插头拔了 然后再插上
If you unplug it, and then you plug it back in again,
糖就会掉下来
the candy just drops right down.
是吗?
Is that right?
是的 而且确切地说 这是合法的
Yes, and it’s technically legal.

Oh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!