过几周我们须开始治疗
We’ll have to begin therapy sometime during the next few weeks.
她只24岁
She’s only 24.
会很痛吗
– Will it be painful?
希望不会
– Hopefully not.
你一定想跟血液专家谈谈
You’ll want to talk to a haematologist.
我可介绍艾医生给你
I can refer you to Dr Addison.
好吧
Yeah.
我可以做什么
What do I do?
我能为珍妮做什么
What can I do for Jenny?
像平常一样 尽量维持正常
Act as normal as possible, for as long as possible.
那是最好的
That’s really the best thing.
正常
Normal.
好的 正常 我会非常正常的
OK, I’ll be as normal as hell.

Jen?
珍妮 我回来了
Jenny, I’m home.
我需要律师
– I need a lawyer.
我是律师
– I’m a lawyer.
我需要你
I need you.
我也需要你
– I need you, too.
为什么 我不是律师
– Why? I’m not a lawyer.
但你是傻瓜 我需要傻瓜
No, but you’re a nut, and I happen to need a nut.
你很可爱
– You look lovely, Jenny.
吹牛
– Bullshit.
好 你难看死了
– OK, you look terrible.
不 我从来不难看
– No, I never look terrible.
我星期四晚会像样的 行吧 诗集中没有”行”字的
– I look OK for Thursday evening, OK? – There’s no poetry in “OK”.
歪诗
Screw poetry.
告诉我你看见什么
Just tell me what you see.
我看见你
– I see you.
真有诗意
– That’s poetry.
薛医生说我们正常 他也跟你说了吧
Did Dr Shapeley tell you that we both checked out?
我们继续试吧
Yeah. So we just have to keep trying, right?
-马上 -马上
– Yeah, let’s try now. – At this very minute?
还要快点
Even sooner.
珍妮
Jenny?
懒家伙 起来
Get out there and support me in
你得让我做个好太太
the manner to which I’ll be accustomed.
快点起来
Get up.
你今天约了老史吧
– Are you meeting Stratton today?

– Who?
老史 你的好友
Ray Stratton, your best friend.
在认识我以前的同♥房♥♥
Your roommate before me.
我们约好了打球 但我想不去了
– We’re supposed to play, but I’ll cancel.
见鬼 不许取消
– The hell you will!
为什么
– Why not?
我不要臃肿的丈夫
– I don’t want a flabby husband.
请你保持身材健硕 好吗
stay in shape, please.
好 但要带你出去吃饭
– All right, but I’ll take you out to dinner.
为什么
– Why?
我不能带我黄脸婆出去吃饭吗
Can’t I take my wife to dinner if I want to?
她是谁 叫什么名字
– OK, Barrett, what’s her name?
什么
– What?
平常日子带太太出去吃饭
If you take your wife out in the middle of the week,
你一定搞上了女人
you’re screwing somebody.
怎么回事
– What’s the matter?
休假懒散而已
– Off day.
你已懒散了两个星期
You’ve had an off day for two weeks now.
老板叫我去芝加哥办大案子
Jonas wants me to go to Chicago on a big case.
是吗
oh, yeah?
就是警员打新闻广播员的案件
That newscaster that got beat up by the cops.
妙极了 你代表挨打的一方
Fantastic. You on the other side of a punch- out rap.
我回绝了他
– I turned him down.
为什么
– Why?
我不知道 我住不惯旅店
I couldn’t see living in some hotel.
你果然是有家室之人了
Boy, you’re really married!
你也会有那么一天
Your time will come.
巴雷太太
Mrs Barrett!
我在厨房♥ 到这里来
I’m in the kitchen where I belong. Come here.
猜是什么
– Guess what.
你被开除了
– You got fired.
我被开除了 猜去哪里的
– I got fired up. Guess where to.
里诺(离婚城)
– Reno, Nevada.
法国巴黎 去过圣诞节
Paris, France. We’ll be there Christmas Day.
不 我们不要这么做
No, that’s not the way we’ll do it.
做什么
– Do what?
我不要巴黎 不需要巴黎
– I don’t want Paris, I don’t need Paris.
我只要你
– I just want you.
你早得到我了
– That you got, baby.
我要时间 那是你不能给我的
And I want time, which you can’t give me.
你见了薛医生
You saw Dr Shapeley?
还有他的朋友 他人很好
And his buddy, too. He’s a very nice guy.

– Good. Who? – Dr Addison.
艾医生 耶鲁医学院的 但我说了你不介意的
He’s a Yalie, college and med school. But I said you wouldn’t mind.
你说他是好人 我不介意
Not if he’s nice.
他是好人 他没骗我
He didn’t bullshit me,
那才是我想要的
and that’s what I wanted.
好 看耶鲁的医生
– OK, then for the Yalie doctor. – OK.
有你在我才能坚强起来
I’m counting on you to be strong, you goddamn hockey jock.
我会的
I will, baby. I will.
我指菲尔 对他来说太残酷了
It will be hardest for Phil.
你会做个快乐的洋夫
You, after all, are going to be the merry widower.
我不会快乐
– I won’t be merry.
你会的 我要你快乐
– Yes, you will. I want you to be merry.
你会快乐的 好不好
You’ll be merry, OK?

OK.

OK.
看够了吗
– Enough?
不够 我喜欢看你一摇一摆
– No. I love watching you.
曲棍球的假动作
– The old hockey fake- out.
我知道 那是你拿手的
– That’s you, the old hockey fake- out.
去喝杯热巧克力吧
– Can we get hot chocolate?
好 我请客
– Sure, I’ll even pay.
你很慷慨
– Very gracious of you.
我说过我最喜欢养你的时候
– I liked it best when I supported you.
你一直支持我 钱算什么
You always supported me. After all, what’s money?
我不知道
I don’t know.
有钱叫车吗
– Could we afford a taxi?
有 你要去哪里
– Sure. Where do you want to go?
医院
The hospital.
她的白血球增加
She’s getting white cells and platelets,
是她最需要治疗的时候了
which she needs most.
她不用反新陈代谢法
– She doesn’t want antimetabolites.
什么意思
– What’s that?
那是缓和破坏血球的治疗法
A treatment that slows cell destruction.
但有使人情绪低落的副作用
But there are unpleasant side effects.
一切由珍妮作主 她要怎样就怎样
Jenny’s the boss. Whatever she wants.
你要尽力减低她的痛苦
Do everything you can to make sure it doesn’t hurt.
那点你可放心
you can be sure of that.
钱我不在乎
– I don’t care what it costs.
可能要拖很久
– It could take months.
别管钱
– Screw the cost.
我们实在不知还要拖多久
There’s no way of knowing how long she’ll linger.
我要她接受最好的治疗
I want her to have the very best.
我有钱 真的有钱 我可以说是百万富翁
I’m wealthy. I’m rich. Really, I’m like a millionaire.
奥 近来好吗
– How have you been?
很好
– Fine, sir.
珍妮好吗
– And how is Jennifer?
她很好
– She’s fine, sir.
我要借五千元 我有很好理由
I need to borrow 5,000 dollars for a very good reason.
好吧
Well?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!