Home 冒险电影 疯狂的麦克斯4:狂暴之路

疯狂的麦克斯4:狂暴之路

0
疯狂的麦克斯4:狂暴之路

He wants to help!

Who?!
战郎
The war boy!
他哪冒出来的
Where did he come from?!
不是把他甩下去了吗
I thought we threw him off the rig!
过了那东西有片高地
T-there’s high ground just beyond that thing.
“那东西”是树
He means the tree.
对 树
Yeah. Tree!
我来处理
Leave him to me.
有人注意到亮光吗
Say, anyone notice that bright light?
还有越来越近的枪声
Encroaching gunfire?
-出来 -我能行的 我了解这辆车
– Get out. – I-I can do this. I know this machine.
没错 他是汽车迷
He does. He’s a revhead.
还剩两发
You’ve got two left.
指着他
On him.
别喘气
Don’t breathe.
喂 战郎
Hey! Hey! War boy!
我把绞线绕在树上
I’m gonna use the winch ’round the tree thing!
拿着 我们去弄引擎
Take this. Let’s get the engine plates.
你去开车
You drive the rig!
-举起信♥号♥♥弹来 -我举着呢
– Hold up a flare. – I am holding a flare!
再近点
Closer.
就在你眼前呢
It’s right in front of your eyes!
快点 快点
Hut! Hut!!
血主
Blood bag!
我是正义的天平
I am the scales of justice!
死亡唱诗班的指挥
Conductor of the choir of death!
歌♥唱吧 枪♥械♥
Sing, brother Koch!
歌♥唱吧 枪♥械♥
Sing, brothers, sing!
歌♥唱吧
Sing!
他们不知道是在朝我们开枪吗
Don’t they know they’re shooting at us?
来感受火舌吧
Gun fever!
没想到自己能做出这么闪耀的事
I never thought I’d do something as shine as that.
引擎怎么样
How are the engines?
热得很 需要水降温
Very hot and real thirsty.
开车下大路走半公里
You need to take the war rig half a click down the track.
如果引擎冷却了
What if you’re not back
你还没回来怎么办
by the time the engines have cooled?
继续赶路
Well, you keep moving.
你说他要去干什么
What do you suppose he’s gonna do?
先去复仇吧
Retaliate first.

Let’s go!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你在流血
You’re bleeding.
不是他的血
That’s not his blood.
这是什么
What is this?
母亲的奶
It’s mother’s milk.
没事的
It’s okay.
睡吧
Sleep.
休息一下
Get some rest.
你怎么确定真有那么个地方
How do you know this place even exists?
我在那出生的
I was born there.
你为什么离开
Why’d you leave?
我没离开
I didn’t.
我小时候被劫走了
I was taken as a child.
被偷走了
Stolen.
许多次
Many times.
现在开上了战车…
Now that I drive a war rig…
再没有更好的机会了
This is the best shot I’ll ever have.
她们呢
And them?
她们在寻找希望
They’re looking for hope.
你呢
What about you?
救赎
Redemption.
那是什么
Hey, what’s that?
我记得这个场景
I remember something like that.
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me, please!
是诱饵
That’s bait.
别下车
Stay in the rig.
求你 快点 他们会回来的
Hurry! Please, hurry! They’ll be back!
我是沃瓦里尼的一员
I am one of the Vuvalini!
众母的一员
Of the Many Mothers!
我的生母是K·T·康卡农
My initiate mother was K.T. Concannon!
我是玛丽·加巴萨的女儿
I am the daughter of Mary Jabassa.
我是襁褓狗家族的
My clan was Swaddle Dog!
是我
It’s me.
眼睛很像
There’s something in the eyes.
也许真是加巴萨的孩子
Perhaps it is Jabassa’s child.
狂怒姬回来了
This is our Furiosa.
有多久了
How long has it been?
七千个日夜
7,000 days.
还有记不清的零头
Plus the ones I don’t remember.
狂怒姬
Furiosa.
你母亲怎么样了
What happened to your mother?
她去世了
She died.
第三天就去世了
On the third day.
你从哪来的
From where did you come?
西面 要塞
The west. Citadel.
在山那边
Beyond the mountains.
那两个男人是谁
The men — who are they?
他们靠得住
They’re reliable.
他们帮我们过来的
They helped us get here.
这可人儿都是哪来的
Where did you find such creatures?
这么柔软
So soft.
这个牙口真好
This one has all her teeth.
真想让她们快点见到
I can’t wait for them to see it.
见到
See?
见到什么
See what?

Home.
绿地
The Green Place.
你要是从西面来 应该已经路过了吧
But if you came from the west, you passed it.
乌鸦
The crows.
满是乌鸦 那个阴森的地方
The creepy place with all the crows.
土地
The soil.
我们必须离开
We had to get out.
-没有干净的水 -都被污染了
– We had no water and — – the water was filth.
有毒 都变了味
It was poisoned. It was sour.
然后乌鸦就来了
And the crows came.
什么都种不出来
We couldn’t grow anything.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
什么其他人
What others?
众母的其他人
The Many Mothers.
只剩我们几个了
We’re the only ones left.

Look.
那个就是卫星
That’s what you call a satellite.
吉迪小姐跟我们讲过
Miss Giddy told us about those.
满世界地传递消息
They used to bounce messages across the earth.
还有节目
Shows.
旧世界里每人都有个节目
Everyone in the old world had a show.
你觉得还有人在吗
Do you think there’s still somebody out there?
传递节目
Sending shows?
谁知道
Who knows?
那个地方寂静无声
Those are the plains of silence.
待好了别动 小乔
Stay right where you are, little Joe.
我现在都不觉得他新奇了
Kind of lost its novelty out here.
你有孩子了吗
You having a baby?
小军阀
Warlord Jr.
肯定很丑
Gonna be so ugly.
也可能是姑娘
It could be a girl.
你用那杆枪杀人吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Previous article 小鬼当家3
Next article 闪灵
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。