Home 同性电影 莫里斯(1987)

莫里斯(1987)

0
莫里斯(1987)

不过你看风景
There, you may shoot rabbits from this window.
从这个窗户你可以射兔子
Oh, it is jolly for me, coming here.
我来这里很开心
Well, this place will never seem the same again.
这个地方看起来再也不一样了
I shall love it at last.
我终于喜欢上它了
Would there be anything else, sir?
少爷,还有别的事吗?
No, thank you, Milly. No, that’s all.
蜜莉,没有,谢谢你,就这样
We’re up the staircase by ourselves.
只有我们在楼上
We need never be in any other part of the house,
我们不需要到屋子其他任何地方
apart from meals, that is.
除了吃饭以外
I’ll leave you to unpack. See you down there.
我让你整理行李吧,楼下见
I hope you can find enough to amuse yourself, Mr. Hall.
霍尔先生,希望你不会无聊
So we dressed and came down to find water lapping
我们换好衣服,下来发现有水
at the foot of the staircase
就在楼梯底下
and all the waiters wearing green leather waders.
所有的侍者都穿绿色皮裤
Yes, it was.
是的﹣没错
Oh, yes.
没错
This house is his. Did he tell you?
这房♥子是他的,他有跟你说吗?
No, he didn’t. Oh, it is.
没有﹣这是他的
Under my late husband’s will.
这是先夫的遗嘱
I must move to the dower house as soon as he marries.
等他结婚,我就得搬去寡妇屋
A fourth year at Cambridge
在剑桥念第四年
would little profit a yokel like Clive.
对克莱夫这种乡下人没什么好处
He must take his place here in the countryside. There’s the game to consider.
他得在乡下立足,他要顾虑比赛
There are the tenants. There’ll be his duties as a magistrate.
他有房♥客,他还要尽法官的责任
And unless there’s a war…
除非发生战争…
there’s his political future.
他还要顾虑政♥治♥前途
He ought to spend the year traveling instead.
他应该把这一年用在游历
He must see America,
他得看看美国
and if possible, the colonies.
可能的话,看看殖民地
He speaks of traveling. He wants me to go with him.
他提到要旅行,他要我跟他去
I trust you will, but not Greece, Mr. Hall.
我相信你会去,但别去希腊
That is traveling for pleasure. Dissuade him from Greece.
那是玩乐之旅,劝他别去希腊
I’d prefer America myself.
我本人比较中意去美国
Naturally, anyone sensible would.
那当然,聪明人都是
Pippa says he writes verse.
碧芭说他会写诗
Have you seen any?
你有看过吗?
Mr. Hall, is there someone?
霍尔先生,他有意中人了吗?
Some, Newnham girl?
某个念纽纳姆学院的女孩?
Pippa declares there is.
碧芭说有
Pippa had better ask, then.
那碧芭最好去问他
Did I hear my name, Mr. Hall?
霍尔先生,有人提到我的名字吗?
Hyah. Damn, damn, it’s locked.
该死,锁住了
The Goblin House. My grandfather’s grandfather built it.
精灵屋,这是我曾曾祖父盖的
I locked Pippa in here for a whole day once
我曾经把碧芭锁在这里一整天
when we were small.
在我们小的时候
Ashby’s Ordinaries are up an eighth.
爱希比涨了1/8
Three and seven-eighths, four and three-eighths.
3又7/8,4又3/8
What’s Barclay Perkins doing?
巴克莱柏金斯股价如何?
Hmm, debit one, 87.90.
下跌1%,来到87.90
Gas staged a recovery.
瓦斯业复甦了
What about Alliance and Dublin?
(1911年,伦敦)联盟与都柏林瓦斯公♥司♥呢?
Alliance and Dublin?
联盟与都柏林?
Consumers’ orders? – That’ll do.
订单数量如何?﹣还可以
Up two. 78.80.
上涨2%,78.80
Perhaps, dear Mrs. Hall,
霍尔太太
when Clive has finally completed, and, pray heaven, passed his bar examinations,
克莱夫完成并通过律师资格考时
would Ada not like to come down and stay with us here at Pendersleigh?
爱妲要来潘德史莱作客吗?
I do declare that our sons find amusement
我们双方的儿子
in the friendship of our two families.
喜欢我们两家的情谊
But Ada is such an attractive and good-natured girl.
爱妲是迷人个性好的女孩
Although at present Clive appears to regard
虽然目前克莱夫认为
his Fridays to Mondays entirely sacrosanct,
他在周五到周一的时间宝贵
I’m sure that he, too, could be enticed down.
我相信他也会被引诱过来的
I’m writing to Mrs. Hall.
我在写信给霍尔夫人
I thought Ada might like to stay. – Ada?
我想爱妲或许想小住﹣爱妲?
Isn’t that the girl whose grandfather is going to leave her a lot of money?
她祖父会留大笔遗产给她吧?
She’ll make an excellent bride for my godson.
她会是我♥干♥儿子的好新娘
Really, perhaps Clive doesn’t want to marry yet.
或许克莱夫还不想结婚
Oh, would you be so good as to post this, uh… What’s your name?
麻烦你帮我寄信…你叫什么名字?
Scudder, ma’am.
夫人,我叫史卡德
We are already snug in our little house, Mrs. Durham,
杜兰夫人,我们已经在家里安顿好了
now that Maurice is living at home after so long away.
莫里斯长久离家后终于回来住
Each day, he eats a vast breakfast
每天,他吃完丰盛的早餐后
and then catches the 8:36.
去搭8点36分的火车
He returns at 4:59, and lays down the law.
他在4点59分到家,主持家里
He has developed, under your son’s influence,
他在你公子的影响下长大成熟
into far more of a personage than we had expected.
超乎我们的预期
One hardly begrudges him the time
大家很难嫉妒
he spends as Clive’s guest in London.
他去伦敦在克莱夫家作客
Is Clive not fortunate to have a London house now
克莱夫很幸运,在伦敦有房♥子
as well as beautiful Pendersleigh Park?
在美丽的潘德史莱公园也是
I do confess that I am looking forward to meeting their amusing London set,
我很期待见到他们在伦敦的朋友
pictures of some of whom we see in the illustrated newspapers
我们在报上看到其中一些人的照片
here at dull Alfriston Gardens.
艾非斯坦花♥园♥很沉闷
But I concentrated on the tips of his mustache.
我专注在胡尖上
Do you think I might have one of your cigarettes?
我可以抽你一根烟吗?
Do you not think that Maurice’s mustache will be the making of him?
你认为莫里斯的胡子能让他成功吧
No, it’s revolting.
不会,那让人讨厌
Thank you, Clive.
克莱夫,谢谢
Your cavalrymen, see, must have legs so straight
你们骑兵的腿一定很直
that they can hold a sixpence between their legs all the way up,
能在两腿间一路往上夹住六便士
ankles, calves, knees, thighs…
脚踝、小腿、膝盖、大腿…
Not only a six pence, is it, love?
不只是六便士吧?
Ends have to meet.
你明知故问
For the price of your beer, no wonder.
你的啤酒这么贵,难怪
He’ll never do it. – Give the man his due.
他不会做的﹣给他报酬
One here.
这里一个
I was a pure country lad
我原本是纯朴的乡下小子
One here. – Till I took the queen’s shilling
这里﹣直到我拿了女王的先令
One here. – Now it seems I’ve turned out bad
这里一个﹣现在我变坏了
The last sixpence there.
这是最后一个六便士
Oh, he’s always winning.
他老是赢
Poor twink.
同性恋
Well, I suppose it’s pints all around, gentlemen.
给大家一轮啤酒吧
Get him! – Come on!
抓住他﹣走吧!
Come here, you.
你给我过来
Come along.
走吧
Would you give me my hat?
把我的帽子给我好吗?
(瑞斯里因妨害风化罪遭逮捕)
I’m told that if I plead guilty,
我听说如果我认罪
the publicity can be kept-to a minimum.
这事就能尽量低调
So what am I to do?
所以我要做什么?
You must understand, if I were to give you a testimonial,
你得了解,如果我给你证明书
it would make me a sitting duck to any prosecution.
在起诉时我就坐以待毙了
Yes, I see that.
我了解
I realize it might compromise your position
我了解如果跟我扯上关连
to be seen to be associated with me.
可能会危及你的地位
Quite understand that.
我很了解
Good night, Clive. Good night.
克莱夫,晚安﹣晚安
(威格摩尔音乐厅)
Maurice.
莫里斯
Oh, where on earth have you been?
你去哪里了?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Thanks.
谢谢
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
You all right?
你没事吧?
Clive?
克莱夫?
Yes, thank you, Maurice, I’m fine.
谢谢,莫里斯,我没事
Please, don’t nanny me.
拜托你别把我当小孩
The defendant is a man of breeding
被告是出身良好的人
who, rather than setting an example,