我想要些钱 我的西装得拿去洗了
I need some money to get my suit cleaned.
什么鬼嘛 西装我俩都得洗啊
What the hell? We both need to get our suits cleaned.
我的信♥用♥卡♥已经刷爆了 比尔
I’ve maxed out all my credit cards, Bill.
我的车也被收回了
My car got repossessed.
西蒙娜
Simone..
西蒙娜说她要带着我的孩子
Simone says she’s gonna take my baby
一起离开我
and leave me.
这个人可是亿万富翁
The man is a gazillionaire.
叫他去卖♥♥了曲库
Tell him to sell that library
或者那座奥斯卡
or that Oscar.
把应急箱的钱全部拿出来
Empty the emergency suitcase
或者做张唱片什么的
or make a record, something.
-贾文 -真是 该死
– Javon. – I mean, shit.
他可是流行音乐之王啊
He’s the King of Pop!
但我们也得生存啊
We need to live too.
可是我们到底还在这里干嘛啊 大哥
Wh-what, what are we doing here, man?
-我们还在这里干嘛 -贾文
– What are we doing here? – Javon.
小声点
Bring your voice down.
听我说 好吗
Listen, okay?
我们现在不能走 伙计
Now, we can’t leave, man.
如果我们现在走了 就永远拿不到欠薪了
If we leave, we not gonna get that back pay.
懂吗
Okay?
你为什么不说句话
Why won’t you say something?
这他妈…你想我说什么
What the.. What do you want me to say?
-他一向都听你的 -你听我讲
– He listens to you. – Listen–
你为什么不替我们出头 大哥
Why won’t you stand up for us, man?
贾文 贾文
Javon, Javon..
我们不要把事情弄成那样好吗
We ain’t goin’ that way, alright?
你给点耐心
You just be patient.
-先做好你的工作 -还要等多久
– And do your job. – For how much longer?
-还要多久我们才能拿到工资 -我说了 我理解你伙计
– How much longer we gonna be– – I said I feel you, man.
你没为你女儿着想过吗
You ain’t thinkin’ about your daughter?
你去说句话啊 大爷你懂我个屁
Say somethin’, man. You ain’t feelin’ shit, dude.
-不要搞砸 好吗 -还能搞砸什么啊 大爷
– Don’t blow this. – Blow what, man?
还有什么可以搞砸的啊
Ain’t shit left to blow!
你们都做得非常好
You guys are doing a great job.
我要给你们涨工资
I’m gonna give you guys a raise.
谢谢先生
Thank you, sir.
涨工资了不高兴吗
Aren’t you guys happy about that?
先生 我们已经五个月没领到工资了
Sir, we haven’t been paid in five months.
是啊 连我们的每日津贴也没有了
Yeah, and they even cut off our per diems now.
帮我打给雷蒙
Get Raymone on the phone.
-有什么事吗 老板 -雷蒙
– ‘How can I help you, boss?’ – ‘Raymone.’
我要你马上给他们发工资
I want you to pay these guys now.
-但… -我不想听借口
– ‘But–‘ – I don’t want to hear excuses.
他们一直在保护我和我的家人的安全
They are protecting me and my family
而且要是我出了什么事
‘and without me’
这个团队休想可以运作下去
‘this machine doesn’t run.’
给他们发工资
Pay them!
你们也知道这不是我的错对吧
You know it’s not my fault, right?
是的先生
Yes, sir.
放勃拉姆斯的音乐吧
Brahms, please.
杰克逊先生接到电♥话♥邀请
Mr. Jackson got a call to do a photoshoot
为一本全国性杂♥志♥拍摄封面
for a national magazine.
随后 我们立马就到了纽约市
The next thing I knew we were in New York City
见证他摇身 一变成为流行音乐之王
watching him transition to the King of Pop.
那段时间 杰克逊先生和一位叫迈克尔·阿米尔的
Around that time, Mr. Jackson had struck up a friendship
年轻电影学生成了朋友
with a young film student, Michael Amir.
他们当时一起为一部
They were spending time together
有关图坦卡蒙法老王的动画电影撰写剧本
scripting an animated movie about King Tut.
雷蒙·贝恩出局了
Raymone Bain was out
迈克尔·阿米尔顺势入场了
and Michael Amir was in.
史蒂夫 把200镜头准备好 好吗
Steve, uh, get me the 200 ready. Alright?
好 谢谢 准备好了 好的
Okay, thank you. It’s ready? Alright.
好了 迈克尔我们都准备好了 看你什么时候可以
Okay, Michael, we’re ready for you, so whenever–
-再等一下 很快 -好的 谢谢您
– One minute, one minute. – Alright. Thank you.
好的 帮我把这些灯搬过去
Okay. Uh, get me these light over there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
放在这里
Right here.
那祝你顺利 谢谢
Well, good luck. Thank you.
比尔 贾文 我有一个惊喜给你们
Bill, Javon. I’ve got a surprise for you.
但是我不知道该怎么做
But I don’t know what to do
我说过我会给你们弄到钱的
I told you I’d get your money.
太谢谢了 先生
Thank you, sir.
没事 我只想 我想你们重拾斗志
It’s okay, I just, I need your morale back.
我只想让你们开心起来 好吗
I need smiles, okay?
迈克尔 我们已经准备好了
‘Michael, we’re ready for you.’
马上就好 马上就好
In a minute, in a minute.
我知道这只够我拖欠的一半 我真的很抱歉
Look, I know it’s only half of what I owe you. I’m sorry.
我正在努力想办法
I’m figuring out a way to get it
尝试还我欠你们的一切
to pay you everything.
我已经有办法了 只是不能马上实施
I have it. I just can’t get to it right now.
你们相信我对吗
You guys trust me, right?
对吧
Come on.
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
好了 女孩们 谢谢你们 迈克尔 走吧
Okay, girls, thank you. Michael, Michael, let’s do this.
-好的 -一起去创造神奇吧
– Yes, okay, okay. – Let’s make magic together.
准备好了
Ready.
我想要改变世界
I’d love to change the world
但是我不知道该怎么做
But I don’t know what to do
所以把这难题留给你了
So I’ll leave it up to you.
好 再放开点 迈克尔
Okay, bring it on, Michael
放开来
bring it on.
但是我不知道该怎么做
But I don’t know what to do
但是我不知道该怎么做
But I don’t know what to do
但是我不知道该怎么做
But I don’t know what to do
但是我不知道该怎么做
But I don’t know what to do
所以把这难题留给你了
So I’ll leave it up to you.
但是我不知道该怎么做
But I don’t know what to
-我想要这个 -当然可以 杰克逊先生
– I want one of these. – Absolutely, Mr. Jackson.
噢天呐 比尔
Oh, my God, Bill..
我要把它放在仙境庄园里
I’m getting that for Wonderland.
好的先生
Yes, sir.
-我要些糖果 -好的先生
– I want candy. – Yes, sir.
要大包的
A big bag.
我老爱糖果了
I love candy.
比尔 我要这个
Bill, I need this.
嗯 什么颜色好呢
Well, in what color?
我要蓝色的
I’ll get blue.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我要这个 比尔
I want this, Bill.
-我能买♥♥这个吗 -当然杰克逊先生
– Can I get one of these? – Yes, Mr. Jackson.
帕丽斯一定喜欢这个 比尔
Paris will love this, Bill.
不 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
我要这个
I want this.
给普林斯
Prince.
真开心
I love it.
这有蜘蛛侠 比尔
Spiderman, Bill.
我要一个蜘蛛侠
I need a Spiderman.
当然可以
Sure.
丑娃娃
“Ugly Doll.”
一点儿也不丑啊
It’s not ugly.
比尔这个我要了
Bill, I’ll take this
它的朋友们我也要了
and his friends.
全部都要
A-all of ’em.
好吧
Okay..
长颈鹿我买♥♥了吗
Did we get the giraffe?
嗯 买♥♥了
‘Yes. Yeah. Mm-hm.’
那这个呢 我买♥♥了吗
What about this one? Did I get this?
不 那个你还没有买♥♥
‘No, you haven’t gotten that one yet.’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!