– Yeah? A nightmare? – On the contrary. Very sweet.
我梦见你躺在米勒十字路口 脸都没了
I dreamt you were lying out at Miller’s Crossing with your face blown off.
– 收到惊喜了么 – 非常惊喜
– You get a kick out of that? – I was in stitches.
– 那是明科吧 是么 – 我回来了 他看到我不太高兴
– It’s Mink, isn’t it? – I came back. He wasn’t happy to see me.
– 你能受得了么 – 可真够朋友
– Can you beat that? – Some friend.
是啊 你知道他总是那么紧张
Yeah. You know what a nervous boy he was.
我知道你很够朋友 可能你需要一些保障
I figured you’re a friend, maybe you could use some insurance.
明科有一把22口径的枪么
Did Mink have a 22?
– 他已经把它扔了 怎么了 – 在他毙了罗格之后
– He already ditched it. Why? – After he shot Rug?
– 是啊 你怎么知道的 – 无所谓了
– Yeah. How’d you know? – Doesn’t matter.
– 听我说 伯尼 我想了一下我们之前的提议 你还是把它塞进你的耳朵里好了 – 嗯
– I’ve been thinking about our deal. You can stick it in your ear. – Huh?
我发现我没什么可威胁你的 但你也没什么可威胁我的 你不就是吓唬人么
You don’t have anything on me that I don’t have on you, so I’m calling your bluff.
– 等一下 – 我明天早上离开这儿
– Wait a minute. – I’m pulling out tomorrow morning.
你唯一要决定的就是 我要不要告诉凯斯帕
You only have to decide whether or not I leave behind a message for Caspar…
说你就在附近
that you’re still around.
如果你想让我闭嘴的话 那你就得花点儿钱
If you want me to keep my mouth shut, it’s gonna cost you some dough.
我觉得一千比较合理 但我要两千
I figure a thousand bucks is reasonable, so I want two.
– 绝不可能 – 我要出去了 我今早四点会回来
– In a pig’s eye! – I’m going out. I’ll be back at 4:00 this morning.
如果你四点还没有带钱来的话
If you’re not here at my place, 4:00, with the dough,
– 凯斯帕明天就会到处找你了 – 等一下 等一下 等一下
– Caspar’s gonna be looking for you tomorrow. – Wait, wait, wait!
– 有钱么 – 没有
– Got any money? – No.
好吧
Okay.
今晚第三场比赛
Third race tonight.
结束的时候 裁缝梅德会是最后一名
By the finish, Tailor Made had a view of the field.
你不应该再赌马了 汤姆
You oughta lay off the ponies, Tom.
好了
Okay.
拉扎尔说他很抱歉 只是事情变得有些失控了
Lazarre said he’s sorry about this. It’s just getting out of hand.
是啊
Yeah.
他喜欢你 汤姆
He likes you, Tom.
他说我们本不必变成这样
He said we didn’t have to break anything.
没事的
It’s okay.
跟他说 没有伤到我们之间的感情
Tell him there’s no hard feelings. Heh!
天啊 汤姆 他知道
Christ, Tom… he knows that.
保重
Take care now.
– 是我 汤姆·瑞根 – 是的 先生
– Tom Reagan. – Yes, sir.
– 凯斯帕先生在大厅 – 好的 能帮我拿一下这个么
– Mr. Caspar’s in the great room. – Swell. Can you hold these?
孩子 什么事
Kid, what’s the rumpus?
我有新消息
I got news.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. News at this end too.
我的胃一直不舒服
My stomach’s been seizing up on me.
– 明科刚刚告诉我 他 – 什么
– Mink just told me that he… – Eh?
– 你跟明科聊过了 – 是的 在电♥话♥上
– You talked to Mink? – Yeah, on the phone.
戴恩想让你以为他消失了 所以你就不能跟他说话了
The Dane wants you to think that he’s disappeared so you can’t talk to him,
– 但他现在就在城里 – 你确定是明科么
– but he’s been here in town. – You sure it was Mink?
是啊 你自己来看看 今早四点 他会来我这儿
Yeah. See for yourself. He’s coming to my place, 4:00 this morning.
他担心戴恩 他跟我说了泄露消息的事儿了
He’s afraid of a crossing with Dane. He told me about the fix.
他说 如果我们能给他几千块钱 他会告诉我们所有涉及的人员
He says he’ll sing for a couple of grand skip money, tell us everyone involved.
但你最好今天晚上解决了戴恩
But you’d better take care of the Dane tonight.
明科说今晚他就奔着我们来了
Mink says he’s coming after us tonight.
利奥待在维斯基·尼克酒吧那里
Leo’s holed up at Whiskey Nick’s dump.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How do you know?
我们知道的比这多 聪明的家伙
That ain’t all we know, smart guy.
认出你的伙伴了么
Recognize your playmate?
你以为我退出了是么 哼哼
You thought I’d quit, huh? Uh-uh.
我今天下午跟踪你
I followed you this afternoon,
然后我就在想 为什么爱因斯坦想要跟大猩猩说话
and I wondered why Einstein would wanna talk to a gorilla.
所以我就把大猩猩给抓住了 打到它说话为止
So I grabbed the gorilla, and I beat it out of him.
就算你给我个大块头 他也会很容易就招了 不像你
You give me a big guy every time. They break easy. Not like you.
你的重点是什么呢 还是说你就是想练练嘴皮子
Is there a point, or are you just brushing up on your small talk?
我非常欣赏你这点 火烧眉毛了还如此镇定
I like that. Cool under fire.
真是让我印象深刻
I’m impressed.
大猩猩不知道找到的尸体是谁 但我知道是谁
The gorilla didn’t know whose stiff we found, but I can fill that in.
你杀了明科 你个王八蛋
You killed Mink, you son of a bitch!
那是明科 狗♥娘♥养♥的
It was Mink, you son of a bitch.
那是明科 我发誓 我要听你亲口说出来
It was Mink, and by God, I’ll hear you say it.
这是你教给强森说的
Is this how you told Drop his story?
过来 你个臭小子
Come here, bum.
我要把你送到一个又深又黑暗的地方
I am gonna send you to a deep, dark place,
我很乐于这么做
and I am gonna have fun doing it.
王八蛋 狗♥娘♥养♥的 可恶的杂种
You son of a bitch! Son of a bitch! You lousy son of a bitch!
如果说有什么是我不能忍♥受的 那就是叛徒
If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s a double-cross artist!
我对这狗♥娘♥养♥的很有一套
I had a theory about this son of a bitch!
闭嘴 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 要不然我就让你喊个够
Shut up, you lousy son of a bitch, or I’ll give you something to holler about!
约翰 没事儿的 戴恩让他这么做的 这不重要
Johnny, it’s okay. The Dane made him do it. It’s not important.
那让他闭嘴
Then make him shut it!
今晚我们也要这么对付明科
And we do the same to Mink this very same night!
我们不能背叛明科 他要坦白一切
We can’t double-cross Mink. He wants to spill the whole setup.
– 我还从来没有放过任何一个王八蛋 – 你也从来没有背叛过任何人
– I’ve never let a son of a bitch walk. – You’ve never crossed anyone.
四点 我住的地方 明科会自己来 我答应给他钱
4:00, my place. Mink’s coming in on his own hook, so I promised him the money.
别让我言而无信
Don’t make me out to be a liar.
看着 孩子
Look at this, kid.
这是我要教给我所有弟兄的
Something I try to teach all my boys.
一定要有一枪打在头上
Always put one in the brain.
怎么了
What’s the rumpus?
我就是在附近 有些无聊
I was just in the neighborhood feeling a little daffy.
– 你做什么呢 – 散步
– What are you doing? – Walking.
你不想说就别说
Don’t let on more than you have to.
在雨中散步
In the rain.
伯尼死了是么
Bernie’s dead, isn’t he?
– 你为什么这么觉得 – 你没有回答我的问题
– What makes you think that? – That’s no answer.
我现在什么都不能告诉你
I can’t tell you anything yet.
没有人关心 是么
No one really cares, do they?
– 他的朋友都不怎么喜欢他 – 他不喜欢他的朋友
– His friends didn’t really like him. – He didn’t like his friends.
跟你说话可真是愉快 汤姆 你个王八蛋
You’re someone to talk. You’re a son of a bitch, Tom.
你让我说出来他住在哪里 然后你却杀了他
You got me to tell you where he was, and then you killed him.
我想知道这是为什么
I want to know why.
– 这对你有什么好处 – 对我没有任何好处
– What was in it for you? – Nothing for me.
只有放弃伯尼 才能帮助利奥摆平这些麻烦
Giving up Bernie was the only way I could see to straighten things out for Leo.
我记得你说过你不在乎利奥
I thought you said you didn’t care about Leo.
我说过我俩已经结束了 但这不是一回事儿
I said we were through. It’s not the same thing.
我不明白 我也不关心
I don’t understand. I don’t care.
我不关心你有什么借口或者你以为你有什么借口
I don’t care what reasons you had or you thought you had.
他还活着
He’s still alive.
你要我相信你
You expect me to believe you?

No.
汤姆 这一切都是你策划的
That’s you all over, Tom.
都是谎言 铁石心肠
A lie and no heart.
不那么容易吧 维娜
It isn’t easy, is it, Verna?
但是在你刮脸之前 你得先用毛巾敷脸
you even think about doing that, you gotta towel down.
先用热毛巾敷脸 在你忍♥受范围内 越热越好
So you towel down first with a hot towel, as hot as you can stand.
把刮胡刀放在冷水里 不是热水
Put the razor in cold water, not hot,
因为金属遇冷会怎么样呢
because metal does what in cold?
– 我不知道 约翰 – 所以我才告诉你嘛 会收缩
– I don’t know, Johnny. – That’s why I’m telling you! It contracts.
这样 你每次刮脸都会是一级水平
That way you get a first-class shave every time.
好的 约翰
Okay, Johnny.
这不就是人生么
Ain’t it the life though?
你好 赛尔 你可以走了
Hello, Sal. You can dangle.
你好 汤姆 你确定么 你看起来好像也没那么红
Hello, Tom. You sure? You don’t look so hot.
我还好
I’m okay.
我会开车送他回家的
I’ll drive him home.
瑞根先生 有枪声
Mr. Reagan, there were shots.
去药店 报♥警♥
Go down to the drug store and call the police.
在警♥察♥来之前 你最好都待在那儿
You’d better stay there till the officers arrive.
我的猫不会出事吧
Will my cats be all right?
是的 它们都会好好的
Yeah, they’ll be fine.
我懂了 你陷害我
I get it. You set me up.
就是为了避免把自己的手弄脏 是吧
Anything to avoid a little dirty work yourself, huh?
你怎么知道死得是他 不是我 还是说你根本不在乎
How’d you know he’d get it and not me? Or didn’t you care?
你猜你会早点儿来 找机会做掉我
I figured you’d come early looking for blood.
但他不会提前来 所以你击毙他的可能性比较大
He wouldn’t, so you’d likely have the drop on him.
你说的对 这家伙连自己被谁打死的都不知道

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章薇塔与弗吉尼亚
下一篇文章狗镇
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!