各位老友 你们好
Hello, my never-forgotten chums.
你简直光彩照人 就连你也是
You are looking fabulous. Even you.
没说你 醒醒吧
Not you – pull yourself together.
开玩笑的 你也好看
I’m joking, you look lovely.
说回我
But back to me.
是这样的
No, because here’s the thing.
恰逢我的情景喜剧播出十周年 所以我们就想
It is the tenth anniversary of my sitcom, so, we thought,
不如办个联欢会 以非常感谢特别感恩
why not have a little celebrazione to thank-you-please-very-much
特别感谢非常感恩您 这么多年的守候
please-to-you-thank-you-please to-you for watching over the years.
我邀请了重磅嘉宾 还准备了多重惊喜
I’ve got some exciting guests, and many a surprise up my sleeve.
真是太兴奋了
I’m very excited.
所以欢迎来到「欢乐十周年特典」
So, come join My Such Fun Celebration.
欢 乐 十 周 年 庆
米 兰 达
♪今晚我要痛快畅玩♪
♪ Tonight, I’m going to have myself a real good time ♪
BGM: Don’t Stop Me Now by McFly
♪活力迸发♪
♪ I feel alive ♪
♪整个世界都天翻地覆♪
♪ And the world is turning inside out, yeah ♪
♪我心醉神迷♪
♪ I’m Floating around in ecstasy ♪
♪所以 不要拦我♪
♪ So don’t stop me now ♪
♪不要挡我♪
♪ Don’t stop me ♪
♪我正在享受人生 痛快畅玩♪
♪ Because I’m having a good time, I’m having a good time ♪
♪我如流星般划破天际♪
♪ I’m a shooting star, leaping through the skies ♪
♪如猛虎般挑战地心引力♪
♪ Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity ♪
♪如戈黛娃夫人般裸身飞驰♪
♪ I’m a racing car, passing by like Lady Godiva ♪
♪我要奋勇向前 无人能挡♪
♪ I’m going to go, go, go, there’s no stopping me ♪
♪我的热情燃烧天际♪
♪ I’m burning through the sky, yeah ♪
♪铄石流金 因而得名热力先生♪
♪ 200 degrees, that’s why they call me Mr Fahrenheit ♪
♪我以光速穿行♪
♪ I’m travelling at the speed of light ♪
♪我要让你成为超音速女侠♪
♪ I want to make a supersonic woman of you… ♪
♪不要拦我♪
♪ Don’t stop me now ♪
♪我正在兴头上♪
♪ I’m having such a good time ♪
♪嗨翻舞池♪
♪ I’m having a ball ♪
♪不要挡我♪
♪ Don’t stop me now ♪
♪你要是也想一起 就快来找我♪
♪ If you want to have a good time, just give me a call ♪
♪不要拦我 [我正享受当下]♪
♪ Don’t stop me now (Having a good time) ♪
♪不要挡我 [我正享受此刻]♪
♪ Don’t stop me now (Oh, I’m having a good time) ♪
♪我一点儿都不想停下来♪
♪ I don’t want to stop at all… ♪
女士们先生们 有请米兰达·哈特
Ladies and gentlemen, Miranda Hart!
绝对不要停下来
Don’t stop at all!
♪我是冲向火星的火箭飞船♪
♪ I’m a rocket ship on my way to Mars ♪
♪行进在碰撞轨道♪
♪ On a collision course ♪
♪我是失控的太空卫星♪
♪ I am a satellite, I’m out of control ♪
♪我是蓄势待发的性感机器♪
♪ I’m a sex machine, ready to reload ♪
♪就像一枚原♥子♥弹♥♪
♪ Like an atom bomb ♪
♪随时准备引爆♪
♪ About to oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, explode
♪我的热情燃烧天际♪
♪ I’m burning through the skies, yeah ♪
♪铄石流金 因而得名热力先生♪
♪ 200 degrees, that’s why they call me Mr Fahrenheit ♪
♪我以光速穿行♪
♪ I am travelling at the speed of light ♪
♪我要让你成为超音速女侠♪
♪ I want to make a supersonic woman of you… ♪
一起来 一起唱
Let’s go! Let’s go!
♪不要阻拦我♪
♪ Don’t stop me, don’t stop me ♪
♪不要阻挡我♪
♪ Don’t stop me, don’t stop me ♪
♪不要打断我♪
♪ Don’t stop me, don’t stop me ♪
♪我正享受人生 享受此刻♪
♪ Having a good time, good time ♪
♪不要阻拦我♪
♪ Don’t stop me, don’t stop me ♪
♪我的热情燃烧天际♪
♪ Oh, I’m burning through the skies, yeah ♪
♪铄石流金 因而得名热力先生♪
♪ 200 degrees , that’s why they call me Mr Fahrenheit ♪
♪我以光速穿行♪
♪ I’m travelling at the speed of light ♪
♪我要让你成为超音速女侠♪
♪ I want to make a supersonic woman of you ♪
♪不要阻拦我♪
♪ Oh, don’t stop me now ♪
♪我正在兴头上♪
♪ I’m having such a good time ♪
♪嗨翻舞池♪
♪ I’m having a ball ♪
♪别想打断我♪
♪ Don’t stop me now… ♪
我完全停不下来
I couldn’t even stop if I wanted to.
♪你要是也想一起♪
♪ If you want to have a good time ♪
♪就快来找我 别阻拦我♪
♪ Give me a call Don’t stop me now… ♪
我停不下来
I can’t stop now!
♪我正享受人生♪
♪ I’m having a good time ♪
♪别打断我♪
♪ Don’t stop me now… ♪
我真的很想就此打住了
I quite want to stop myself now.
♪我正享受当下♪
♪ I’m having a good time ♪
♪不要挡我 [我正享受此刻]♪
♪ Don’t stop me now (Oh, I’m having a good time) ♪
只是不知道怎么叫停
I don’t know how to stop right now!
♪我一点儿都不想停下来♪
♪ I don’t want to stop at all ♪
小飞侠乐队
McFly!
米兰达
Miranda!
小飞侠乐队
McFly!
米兰达
Miranda!
我们可以这样说一整晚
This could go on all night!
小飞米兰达
McMiranda!
大家好
Hello!
好了啦
Oh, well!
非常感谢各位今晚能来 谢谢
Thank you very much for being here tonight, thank you.
还有在家里观看的亲们 你们好啊
And hello to you chums watching at home.
好久不见 我想你们啦
It has been too long, I’ve missed you!
该叙叙旧了
So, time for a catch-up.
搬张椅子
Pull up a chair…
搞不懂怎么还有人没坐着
Well, I don’t know why you wouldn’t have done already,
谁还站着看电视啊
who stands watching telly?
除非你正在跑步机上锻炼 如果是这样
Unless you’re watching this on a treadmill, in which case,
请停下 你让我们自惭形秽
please stop, you’re making us all hate ourselves.
当然了 对于那些更为反传统的观众来说
Of course, for the more louche amongst you,
可以加块坐垫
pull up a pouffe…
或者换成懒人沙发
Or a bag-o-beans…
谢谢
Thank you.
懒懒地躺下 像只乌龟
Lay back, look like a turtle,
如果你年过四十
and if you’re over 40,
就别想着还能再站起来了
abandon all hope of ever standing up again.
来回顾吧
So, a catch-up.
汇报一下我之前的破事 我刚出生…
Previously in my life, I was born…
不会花太久时间
This won’t take long.
医生把我抱到我妈跟前说「这娃挺长一条」
The doctor handed me to my mother and said, “It’s a long one.”
说个事实
Fact!
我在七岁达到颜值巅峰
I peaked in beauty around seven…
八岁
Eight…
九岁是顶点了
Nine was the pinnacle.
有这样一张脸
I mean, with looks like that,
我注定为荧幕而生
I was destined for a life on screen.
出演了一些充满活力的角色
Got some pretty dynamic acting roles…
就是食品广♥告♥模特的意思
By which I mean food adverts.
最终呢 我向BBC提议制♥作♥一部情景喜剧
Eventually, I pitched a sitcom to the BBC.
我说 拍一部高个女人经营一家笑话商店
I said, what about a tall woman who runs a joke shop
像埃里克·莫克姆那样与镜头对话的剧如何
and chats to camera like Eric Morecambe,
他是我的喜剧英雄
my absolute comedy hero?
BBC职员盯着我 我猜是充满敬畏之情
The BBC stared, I assumed, with awe,
笑着说道
then laughed and said,
「滚吧」
“Go away.”
鉴于本大个儿不断惊艳世人 他们做出让步
But to this long one’s continued astonishment, they relented,
而且事情进展得出奇地好
and it all sort of went really quite well.
谢谢
Thank you.
简直丢死人了
Oh, it was mortifying.
我真想找个地洞钻进去
I wish the ground could have swallowed me up.
BGM: Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves
不好 我卡住了
No, I’m stuck!
抱歉 请把裤子提上去行吗
I’m sorry, can you pull your trousers up?
不好意思 我得在你家传送带上飘一会
Excuse me, I’m going to actually have to mount your travellator.
别假扮自己是达茜·巴塞尔了
Stop pretending to be Darcey Bussell.
您是说星期四吗
Did you say Thursday?
星期二
Tuesday.
还是等着飘回去吧 懒得走路
I’ll just finish the circuit. Saves walking.
BGM: Summer Nights
♪再跟我讲一讲 再跟我说一说♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!