There was a time when “energy” was a dirty word.
曾经 “能源”意味着”污染”
When turning on your lights was a hard choice.
开灯是一件奢侈的事情
Cities in brownout
城市限制用电
Food shortages cars burning fuel to run.
食物短缺 汽车燃油驱动
But that was the past.
但窘境都已过去
Where are we now? How do we make the world so much better?
而现在呢 我们怎样把世界变得如此美好
Make deserts bloom!
让沙漠繁花似锦
Right now we are the largest producer of fusion energy in the world.
今天 我们已成为世界第一大聚变能生产商
The energy of the sun trapped in rock
我们正利用机器在月球的向日面上
Harvested by machine from the far side of the moon.
收集储存在岩石里的太阳能
Today we deliver enough clean-burning helium-3
如今 我们传送的环保燃料氦-3
To supply the energy needs of nearly 70% of the planet.
已能满足地球上70%的能源需求
Who would have thought that all energy
有谁能想到这些可贵的能源
We ever needed is right above our heads?
就挂在我们的头顶上呢
The power of the moon
未来的能源
The power of our future.
月球能源
Rock and roll! 08:32 pacific time.
马力开启 太平洋时间8:32
All harvesters running smoothly.
全部收集车运转正常
Matthew 14.6 miles.
马修 14.6公里
Mark 16.8 miles.
马克 16.8公里
I don’t?Hey Gerty? Gerty? Wake up!
我没 嘿 柯里 柯里 起床
Good morning Sam!
早上好 山姆
We have got a live one on Mark!
马克收集满了一罐
I’m going to go out now and rope her in.
我出去取回来
Ok Sam.
好的 山姆
I want chocolate.
我想吃巧克力
I think you’re sweet enough.
你已经够甜蜜了
You don’t need chocolate.
不需要巧克力
Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信
Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信
Signal failure on long-range comms.
远程通信失败
Sam Bell reporting to central
山姆·贝尔 报告总部
10:14 pacific time.
太平洋时间10:14
I have a full container full of Helium-3 ready to roll.
已回收一罐氦-3 准备发送
By the time this message reaches you it should be in transit.
你们收到消息时 就应该在路上了
Otherwise everything running smoothly
另外 这里一切正常
How are things down there?
你们下面怎么样
You guys been having any
参加了不少好玩的
Good parties or anything?
派对之类的吧
Oh thanks for the
对了 谢谢你送的
For the football feed! It almost felt live.
球赛录像带 跟现场直播差不多
Almost!
差不多
Three years is a long haul.
三年真是漫长啊
Yyou know?It’s way way way way way too long!
知道吗 真的是很长很长很长很长
I’m talking to myself
我又在自言自语了
On a regular basis!
这毛病定期发作
So
还有
Time to go home you know what I mean?
马上就能回家了 你知道的
That’s it over and out!
就这么多吧 通话完毕
Rock and roll god bless America!
加油吧 天佑美国
I can do that for you Sam.
我能替你做的 山姆
God damn it! I said I got it!
该死 我自己能行
Why don’t you listen to me?
你就不能听我说吗
Package ready for launch.
物品准备发射
Sam is everything ok?
山姆 你还好吧
Sam? What?
山姆 什么
You don’t seem like yourself today.
你今天有点不对劲
Is something wrong? No. Can you turn that off please?
发生什么事了 没 你把这东西关了行吗
Jesus christ!
老天
Sam it might help you to talk about it.
山姆 还是说出来比较好
Gerty have you heard anything new about anyone fixing lunar-sat?
柯里 公♥司♥有意向派人来月球站吗
The setting of monthly satellite dishes?
来修这边的卫星通信系统
No Sam.
没有 山姆
From what I understand it is fairly low
据我了解 这件事不是
On the company’s priority list right now.
公♥司♥现在的当务之急
You tell them to sort that out.
叫他们快点搞定
You know what I’m talking about? That’s not?I’ve only got two weeks!
懂我的意思吗 我只剩两个星期了 无所谓
But it’s not fair for whoever’s coming up here next.
但对后面接♥班♥的人不公平
I will Sam. Do you want me to finish cutting your hair later?
我会的 山姆 你想等下再剪头发吗
No come on. Let’s finish this.
不 剪吧 快点剪完
Got one of those headaches
头又开始痛
Can you give me something for it?
给我点药吃吧
Message received from your wife Sam
收到来自你妻子的消息 山姆
Via Jupiter link.
连接木星中转信♥号♥♥
Fuck!
该死
Hi Sam! It’s me.
嗨 山姆 是我
I got your last message.
刚收到你的消息
It was really good to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真好
I miss you too!
我也想你
I know you’re really lonely up there
我知道你在上面很寂寞
But I think in a lot of ways .
但我觉得 从很多方面来说
It’s been really good for you.
这对你有好处
For both of us.
对我们有好处
God I hope you do not mind me saying that.
老天 你别在意
I’m proud of you!
你是我的骄傲
Someone has got something to say.
某人有话对你说哦
What did you want to say to daddy baby?
你想对爹地说什么啊 宝贝
Say “astronaut”.
说 宇航员
Astronaut.
宇昂员
He is an astronaut!
他是宇航员啊
Say daddy’s an astronaut. say it really loud.
说爹地是宇航员 大声说
Daddy’s an astronaut.
爹地是宇昂员
Clever girl! Wave!
真聪明 挥手
Give daddy a wave!
跟爹地挥手
Kathy could you?
凯西 帮一下忙
I can’t believe you’re going to be home soon.
真不敢相信你就快回来了
It’s her birthday next month
下个月就是她生日了
And I was thinking about maybe a playhouse for the garden.
我想送她个玩具屋放在院子里
Gerty! We could work at it together.
柯里 我们可以一起做
Sam
山姆
I love you!
我爱你
I love you!
我爱你
And I miss you! I miss you!
我想你 我想你
And I can’t wait to see you.
期待着与你团聚
Ok sweetheart
好了 亲爱的
Goodbye.
再见
Hi Doug!
嗨 道格
You’re really full of yourself aren’t you Doug?
你挺得意扬扬的是吧 道格
Kath
凯瑟
Not good!
不太好呀
What about Dumbo?
Dumbo如何
Fuck!

God damn it!
该死
Fuck!

Wasn’t kind of smart was it Gerty?
太笨了是吧 柯里
Sam can I ask how it happened? I told you.
山姆 能告诉我发生了什么吗 我告诉你了
I saw something on TV and I spilled boiling water on my hand.
我在看电视然后不小心把开水倒到手上了
You saw something on TV?
你在看电视吗
Yeah I something on tv that distracted me.
是 我被电视搞分心了
Is there something wrong with that Gerty?
这有什么不对吗 柯里
Sam you said it was the tv that distracted you
山姆 你说是电视让你分心
But when I came in the TV wasn’t on.
但我进来的时候 电视根本没开
Perhaps you were imagining things?
你是不是出现了幻觉
Yeah you think too much pal.
想太多了啦 兄弟
You need to get laid. I’m going to go back to work.
你该去歇歇了 我继续工作
Shut up!
别唱了
Good morning Gerty.
早上好 柯里
Good morning Sam.
早上好 山姆
How are you today? Fine!
今天感觉如何 很好
Fine.
很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!