女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们大家欢迎好心先生 霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
please welcome on stage Mr Nice himself, Howard Marks.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you, thank you.
请问 呃…
Any, erm…
请问今晚有便衣警♥察♥吗?
Any plain-clothes policemen in tonight?
不 我很认真地问 今晚这里有便衣警♥察♥吗?
No, seriously, are there any plain-clothes policemen in tonight?
没有!
No!
你们确定?
Are you sure?
今晚这里有吸毒者吗?
Are there any dope smokers in tonight?
我来自威尔士谷的肯菲格山
I came from Kenfig Hill in the Welsh valleys.
那里酒吧比教堂多
There were more pubs than chapels,
煤矿比学校多
more coal mines than schools.
十六分
16 percent.
马♥克♥思♥ 很好
Marks, very good.
九十八分
98 percent.
书呆子!
Swot!
胆小鬼!
Sissy boy!
亲爱的 你还好吗?
Are you all right, love?
霍华德 你一点都不好 小子
Howard, bach, you’re not well at all, man.
五分钟前还是一百零四华氏度 我自己量的
It was 104 five minutes ago. I took it myself.
那么 这有可能是波状热
Well, it could be undulant fever.
这学期不要玩橄榄球了 男孩
No more rugby for you this term, boyo.
我要确定药剂师给他开处方了
I’ll make sure there’s a prescription down the chemist for him.
你知道标量场是什么吗? -不知道
Do you know what a scalar field is? – No.
不知道? -不知道
No? – No.
你知道矢量是什么吗?
Do you know what a… vector is?
不知道
No idea.
他们听起来像怪兽 是吗? -是的
They sound like monsters, don’t they? – Yeah.
我没学到什么东西但我所有科目都及格了
I learned a few things and I got grade As in all my subjects.
大大出乎我的预料的是
To my overwhelming surprise,
有一天校长把我拉到一旁说他想要我
the headmaster took me aside one day and said he wanted me to sit
参加牛津大学的入学奖学金考试
the Oxford University entrance scholarship examination.
牛津大学是英格兰年轻人最惨痛的经验
Oxford is the most traumatic experience England has to offer its young.
1945年到1948年我在那里度过
I was there between 1945 and ’48
我必须活着从有这样的信念起
and I’ve had to live ever since with the conviction
那就是我当时觉得的我余生没有什么
that nothing in my after life has in any way topped
比享乐 特权更重要了
the exhilaration, the privilege that I felt then.
更大的惊喜是我被告知去面试
To my even greater surprise, I was called up for an interview.
你从哪里来?
Where are you from, then?
加鲁 -什么?
Garw. – What?
加鲁
Garw.
抱歉 我不明白
I’m sorry? I can’t understand you.
我说的是加鲁 它位于威尔士 -洛克先生
Garw, I said. It’s in Wales. – Mr Locke.
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
伊顿
Eton.
你来打开它
You open it.
霍华德
Howard,
我不知道要说什么
I don’t know what to say.
你做到了 儿子! 你成功了
You’ve done it, son! You’ve done it!
不 不 不!
– No, no, no!
是的! 做得好
Yes! Well done.
我知道了 爸爸 我知道我做到了
– I knew it, Dad. I knew I’d do it.
妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈在哪里?
Mum! Mum! Where’s Mum?
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on, we’re late.
十分钟 我们只有十分钟了
Ten minutes. We’ve got ten minutes.
快点 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
我完全是靠我的头脑才成功的
My success went completely to my head
并且从某种程度上说从以后我就以此为生了
and I’ve been living off it, to some extent, ever since.
谁买♥♥到票了? -不要傻了
Who’s got the ticket? – Don’t be stupid.
我…你买♥♥到票了
I… You’ve got the ticket.
他买♥♥到票了
He’s got the ticket.
哦 你好 -怎么了?
Oh, hello. – All right?
我是你的侦察员 乔治
I’m your scout, George.
我…我整理床铺洗碗和清理房♥间
I… I make the beds and do the dishes and clean up the room.
哦 你不必做这些 伙计…
Oh, you don’t have to do that, man…
哦 这是我的职责 先生贵姓?
– Oh, I do, Mr…?
霍华德·马♥克♥思♥ 叫我霍华德
Marks. Howard. Call me Howard.
晚饭后这里就不能有女士
No ladies in here after dinner.
哦 不 不 不会的
Oh, no. No, no.
好的 很好
Right, OK.
我从未让人为我做任何事 你知道的
I’ve never had anyone do anything for me before, you know.
我从没…要侍者为我提包
I’ve never… had a porter carry my bags.
从没在餐厅里要过侍者服务 从没在宾馆待过
Never had waiter service in a restaurant. Never stayed in a hotel.
你那么聪明 霍华德
Smart lad like you, Howard,
你已经习惯了!
time you got used to it!
是的 -拜
Yeah. – Bye.
过来 拜托
Come on. Come on.
过来 -有事吗?
Come on. – Hello?
快点! -快点什么?
Come on! – Come on, what?
开窗!
Open!
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
你在做什么? 我不想被抓到
What are you doing? I don’t wanna get caught.
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
让我 呃…帮你 -正好…很好
Let me, erm… help you. – Just… OK.
小心 -好的 就这样 很好
Careful. – Yeah, that’s it. OK.
嘘! 好吗? -好
Just ssh! OK? – Right.
把铁棒装回去 -对
Put the bar back. – Right.
呃…
Er…
请问?
Hello?
开门
Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁? -他是新的看门人
Who the fuck are you? – He’s the new doorkeeper.
你是在1-11房♥间吗?
Are you in room 1-11?
进来
Come in.
关门
Close the door.
听这个
Dig this.
“柔软的颤动的欲望”
“The soft vibrations of desire,”
“伴随着软软的手和下♥体♥的律动”
“given with meat hand and cock.”
“欲望被唇和臀所带动”
“Desire taken with mouth and ass.”
“欲望在最后的叹息中”
“Desire returned to the last sigh!”
“和无辜婴儿的快乐笑声消失”
“And the happy laugh of innocent babies.”
吸一口 -吸一口什么?
Have a toke. – A what?
毒品
A drag.
我不吸毒 我是说 我…我从没试过
I don’t take drugs. I mean, I… I’ve never tried it.
我现在不会上瘾 是吗?
I’m not gonna get hooked now, am I?
深深地吸入你的肺里
Keep it deep in your lungs.
还好吧?
OK?
吐出来
Let it go.
很好
Good.
没有什么感觉
Don’t feel anything.
现在 问题是 我并没打算成为毒品经销商
Now, the thing is, I didn’t set out to be a dope dealer.
这不是什么值得自豪的事
It’s not something I’m proud of.
但经销商其实是那种
But a dealer is really just
购买♥♥买♥♥超过自己能吸的毒品的人
someone who buys more dope than he can smoke,
并且我必须说我很惭愧 我试着只是吸毒
and I have to say I’m ashamed, I tried to smoke it all.
但他妈的比这个更多
There was just too fucking much of it.
留在里面 不要吐出来 -很好
Hold it in. Hold it in. – That’s good.
看 我听说大♥麻♥使你性狂热
See, I’ve heard that hash makes you sex mad.
好吧 这是他们所说的唯一正确的事
Well, that’s one thing they’re right about.
嘿 霍华德 你这个野蛮人!
Hey, Howard, you barbarian!
那是我的女朋友 -对不起 迈克
That’s my girlfriend. – Sorry, Mac.
给我一个吻
Give me a kiss.
吸毒麻醉的感觉有点乏味了
Smoking kif gets a bit pathetic.
不像麻醉剂的那种感觉
Not when you’ve got some opium.
这是很好的脱罪
It’s the great absolver.
那是迷幻药吗? -它的威力…
Is that LSD? – The power…
像这个城市的电压穿过你的大脑 试试
The voltage of the city running through your mind. Try it.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
是咀嚼还是吸吮? -吸
Do you chew it or suck it? – Suck it.
好的 我在吸
All right. I’m sucking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!