现在为您插播新闻快报
We interrupt this program to bring you a special news bulletin.
史托别克和两名共犯…
Ernest Strohbecker and two accomplices…
…昨晚由戒备森严的贝勒育医院病房♥逃出…
… escaped from a maximum- security ward in Bellevue Hospital last night…
…逃出前残忍♥的杀害了两名护士及一名守卫
… after brutally stabbing two nurses and a custodian to death.
史托别克极端危险个性凶残, 行为乖戾…
Strohbecker is extremely dangerous, brutal and unpredict…
哈利?
Harry?
哈利?
Harry?
哈利?
Harry?
哈利!
Harry!
他很”哈”你喔
He has the hots for you.
我? 不会吧?
For me? No.
停, 好极了.
Cut. Brilliant.
娜塔莎!
Natasha!
好吧, 我想我们在 沟通上有点隔阂
Okay, I think we have a little communication gap here.
当我说”多投入一点”…
When I said “more”…
…我不是要你毁掉这些布景
…I didn’t mean trash the fucking set.
这不是契可夫的作品. 你也不是什么大明星, 你只是另一个受害者
This is not Chekhov. You’re not the star. You’re just another victim.
你被刺, 你死了
You get stabbed. You die.
你要表现出痛苦 我要看到血喷出来
I want to see the pain. I want to see the blood spurting.
比莉, 血在哪? 我要她流血流到死
Billy, where was the blood? I want to see her bleed to death.
清楚了吗?
Okay? Okay?
大伙, 我们再来一次!
Let’s do it again, folks!
你用手肘挤压血袋 让血流出来
You make the blood flow by squeezing the bag with your elbow.
– 可以吧? – 可以
– Okay? – Sure.
我们会在这待到圣诞节 对吧?
We’re gonna be here till Christmas, right?
娜塔莎!
Natasha!
告诉他用手肘挤压血袋 让血流出来
Tell him you make the blood flow by squeezing the bag with your elbow.
– 知道了 – 告诉她…
– Okay. – Tell her…
…他下次会把动作做好
…that he will get it right next time.
她听的到你说话
She heard you.
你们一直忘了她可以清楚的听见你讲说话
Y’all keep forgetting she can hear you perfectly well.
– 喔, 真抱歉 – 没关系
– Oh, I’m sorry. – It’s okay.
好吧, 从头来过
Okay, from the top.
停, 停, 停!
Stop. Stop. Stop!
怎么停下来了?
What’s the holdup?
他说什么?
What is he saying?
他说很抱歉, 但他至少需要一天的时间重新布置
He says he’s awfully sorry, but he needs at least a day to redress the set.
要一天?
A day?
好吧, 那就只拍尸体的特写 拍完就收工
Okay, well, let’s just do the close-up of the corpse, and that’ll wrap it for today.
好吧, 没问题
All right. Okay.
现在把镜头拉近 慢慢拉进地下这摊血…
So, what I want to do is zoom in, do a slow zoom into the puddle of blood…
比莉
Billy.
欧卡女士又要在血里加点糖
Madame Olga wants some sugar in her blood again.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来, 他还真可爱
So, he’s kind of cute.
在莫斯科三个月 寒冷的冬天夜晚…
Three months in Moscow, cold winter nights…
可以想想看喔
Just a thought.
比莉, 那是妈才会这样讲
Billy, that’s what Mom would say.

Hi.
他说用多一点白粉的, 看起来要像真的死尸
He says use more white like a real dead body.
好吧, 玻利斯, 叫大家准备
Okay, Boris, get everyone ready.
离开镜头, 比莉
Out of frame, Billy.
现在又怎么啦?
What is going on now?
安迪, 抱歉, 六点了
Andy. Sorry, 6:00.
– 再拍一个镜头! – 我们已经没时间了
– One more shot! – We have no time.
一个镜头! 怎么会搞成这样
One shot! I can’t believe this.
她要去拿史扥贝克的面具
She needs to go get Strohbecker’s face.
对啊! 他的模型假人星期一要从阳台上摔下来
Right! His dummy falls off the balcony on Monday.
我们会在这等你
We’ll wait here for you.
凯伦, 她自己有开车
Karen, she’s got her own car.
好吧, 好吧, 今晚不要忘了
Okay. Okay. Don’t forget tonight.
耶, 耶, 耶! 节庆日!
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Fiesta!
我来做我拿手的香辣好菜
I’m making my famous chili con Clarke.
艾勒斯, 你说什么? 你会来吗?
Alex, what do you say? You coming?
抱歉, 我有今晚波修瓦的芭蕾舞票
Sorry. I have tickets for the Bolshoi Ballet tonight.
喔, 不要看着睡着了
Well, try and stay awake.
耶!
Yeah!
妈的!
Damn.
亲爱的! 亲爱的, 帮我接一下电♥话♥?
Honey! Honey, can you get that?
亲爱的!
Honey!
我正在洗澡!
I’m in the shower!
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你该想到可能是比莉打来的
Didn’t it even cross your mind? It could’ve been Billy.
我正想着晚餐
I was thinking about dinner.
我还在想着晚餐
I’m still thinking about dinner.
她也不在那, 妈的
She’s not there either. Shit.
好吧
Okay.
喂, 比莉! 谢谢老天, 她在那
Hello, Billy! Thank God. She’s there.
– 妳还好吧? – 问她面具的事
– Are you all right? – Ask her about the mask.
妳要敲敲告诉我们什么事吗?
You want to tap something through?
等一下, 等一下
Wait. Wait.
– 噢, 糟了! – A…
– Oh, man! – A…
– 噢, 糟了! …O…
– Oh, man! …O…
– 糟了! …L ?
– Man! …L?
– 噢, 糟了. – 是 L ? 第二个字母是 L?
– Oh, man. – Was it L? The second letter, was it L?
妈的!
Shit!
一 – 切 ?
A-L-L?
都 – 好
O-K.
– 我们今晚出去吃 – 好
– We’re eating out tonight. – Okay.
妳现在要过来吗?
So are you coming over now?
妳拿到面具了吗?
Do you have the mask?
那么, 别担心, 过来吧
Well, don’t worry. Just get over here.
你饿了吧?
You hungry?
再见
Bye.
停, 停, 停
Stop. Stop. Stop.

Hey.
喂?
Hello?
那有人吗?
Is anyone there?
听我解释
I can explain.
喂?
Hello?
比莉!
Billy!
等下, 听我解释
Wait. I explain.
老许! 老许!
Lyosh! Lyosh!
喂!
Hello!
喂? 有人在吗?
Hello? Is anybody there?
– 快来这! – 噢, 老天, 比莉
– Come here, quickly! – Oh, my God, Billy.
快点!
Quickly!
– 发生什么事 ? – 我不知道
– What happened? – I don’t know.
她滑倒, 摔的很重, 可怜的比莉
She slipped and fall bad. Poor Billy.
安迪, 她在后面这里!
Andy, she’s at the back!
快去找医生
Get the doctor, quickly.
你去, 我要在这陪她
You go. I’ll stay here with her.
– 放开她 – 不要, 我要按住她, 她不可以移♥动♥
– Let go of her. – No, I must hold her. She must not move.
危险, 如果移♥动♥ 她可能再也不能走路了
Danger she’ll never walk again if she move.
– 快去! – 是的, 好吧
– Go! – Yeah, okay.
安迪!
Andy!
比莉!
Billy!
比莉, 妳不可以动
Billy, you mustn’t move.
你可能会瘫痪 很危险的
You may become paralyzed. It’s dangerous.
别担心. 我保证会马上回来
Don’t worry. I’ll be right back. I promise.
安迪!
Andy!
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
安迪, 跟门房♥去叫辆救护车来!
Andy, go with the janitor and fetch an ambulance!
– 比莉发生了意外 – 什么?
– Billy’s had an accident. – What?
别光站在那! 快去!
Don’t just stand there! Do it now!
救护车!
Ambulance!
快啊!
Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!