Told him he could have it.
但是从现在开始 他要用货物付款
But from now on he’s paying me in product.
涉足零售吗 -是的
Retail? – Yeah.
我以为我们已经放弃零售这块了
Thought we were done with that.
上次发生的那事…
After what happened last time…
希尔马事件改变了形势 这是个机会
Sylmar changed that. This is an opportunity.
这是赌博 风险很大
It’s a gamble, a dangerous one.
广场老大们刚损失了一大笔钱
The plaza bosses just lost a lot of money.
他们会不高兴的
They won’t be happy.
这么大的决定应该和所有人商量一下
And a move this big should be discussed. By everyone.
已成定局 蓝人
It’s done, Azul.
大家肯定会闹起来的
That won’t go over well.
现在各大广场都把自己当合作伙伴了
The plazas see themselves as partners now.
你到底是怎么回事 蓝人
What is it with you, Azul?
你现在是他们的发言人了吗
Are you their spokesperson now?
你到底为谁效力
Who do you work for?
这才对
That’s right.
召集广场会议
Call a meeting of the plazas.
我得看着他们的脸 才知道谁靠得住
I need to see their faces so I know who I can count on.
蓝人 过来
Azul, come here.
我对帕尔马的事做出决定了
I’ve made a decision on Güero Palma.
别担心 只有我一个人
Don’t worry, it’s just me.
宝贝 回卧室去
Sweetie, go to the bedroom.
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么找到我们的
How’d you find us?
要躲开费利克斯可不容易
It’s not easy to hide from Felix.
他知道你在这里
He knows you’ve been here,
你和孩子们在这里躲藏了好几周
hideout with the kids for the last few weeks.
完了 -别急 放轻松
Oh, shit. – Wait, relax.
一切都很好
Everything’s cool.
费利克斯决定放赫克托一马
Felix decided to give Héctor a pass.
以示仁慈 以此缓和广场老大间的纷争
Clemency, to help smooth things out with the plaza bosses.
我是来带你回家的
I’m here to take you home.
看那个
Look at that.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
是啊 很美
Yeah. Nice.
我们靠边停车
Hey, let’s pull over…
呼吸一下新鲜空气
get some fresh air,
休息一下
take a break.
好啊
Sure.
停车吧
Pull over.

All right.
你们两个待在车里
You two stay in the car.
不要下车 照顾好你弟弟
Don’t get out. Take care of your brother.
太美了
So beautiful.
是啊
Yes.
听着 我得告诉你一些事
Listen, I need to talk to you about something.
我们之间的事 的确很刺♥激♥
What we had, it was exciting.
我很在乎你
I care a lot about you.
但我爱我的丈夫和家庭
But I love my husband and my family.
一旦我回去 我们就不能继续见面了
Once I get back, we can’t keep seeing each other.
我明白
I know.
你还好吗 -没事
Are you all right? – Yes.
对不起 瓜达卢佩 我别无选择
I’m sorry, Guadalupe. I don’t have a choice.
别担心 孩子们 一切都会好起来的
Don’t worry, kids, everything’s going to be fine.
怎么了
What’s up?
搞定了
It’s done.
老大 我能不能…
Boss, can I–?
都让开
Out of my way!
胡安 发生什么事了
Juan! What happened?
说是厨房♥意外起火
Saying a grease fire probably broke out in the kitchen.
别闲着了 快去干活 混♥蛋♥
Sit on your ass on your own time, asshole!
把火扑灭
Put out the fire!
灭火 -是 先生
Put it out! – Yes, sir.
胡安先生 那都是一派胡言 根本就不是意外
Don Juan. That’s bullshit. Wasn’t a fucking accident.
那个瓜达拉哈拉的瘦子混♥蛋♥
That skinny motherfucker in Guadalajara.
他回来了
He’s back.
你听说他对赫克托·帕尔马的家人做出什么事了吗
Hear what he just did to Héctor Palma’s family?
好的
Yes.

Right.
再见
Goodbye.
我之前以为这是兔子蛋
I thought it was from a rabbit.
兔子
Rabbit?
兔子可不下蛋
Rabbits don’t produce eggs.
它们或许会吃蛋
They eat them, maybe.
看 上面有斑点
Look, it has dots–
妈妈 看我找到了什么
See what I found, Mama.
回楼上房♥间去 阿布丽尔 记得关上门
Go up to your room, Abril. And close the door.
妈妈 -听妈妈的话
Mama. – Listen to your mother.
怎么了
What’s up?
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
你在说什么 -你清楚得很
What are you talking about? – You know.
我不明白
I don’t.
瓜达卢佩·帕尔马
Guadalupe Palma,
以及她的孩子们
her children.
不管是怎么回事 你都不会想继续谈这事的
Whatever this is, you don’t want to have this conversation.
不 我想 别碰我
No, I do. Don’t touch me.
是你杀了小白的家人吗 -闭嘴
Did you kill Güero’s family? – Shut up.
闭嘴 -我他妈就不闭嘴 回答我
Shut up. – I’m not gonna fucking shut up! Answer me!
是你杀了他们吗
Did you kill them?
我需要他们畏惧我
I need them to fear me.
为我效力的人 必须守规矩
The men who work for me need to be kept in line.
你比我以为的还要可怕
You’re worse than I thought.
有机会 我就会行动
There was an opening, and I made a move.
我的日常工作就是这样 玛利亚
That’s what I do, María.
你曾经是个好人
You were a good man once.
曾经的你不会满口谎言 不会随便跟女人上♥床♥
Before all the lies started, before all the whores you fucked,
不会背叛朋友…
before betraying your friends…
拉斐 内托
Rafa! Neto!
要获得领地 就要付出代价 明白吗
Comes with the territory, right?
以及这样的豪♥宅♥ 名贵的珠宝 都有代价
Along with the big house, all that fucking jewelry.
我从来没主动要过这些垃圾
I never asked for that shit.
你不需要开口索要 不是吗
You didn’t have to, did you?
你杀了帕尔马的孩子
You killed Güero Palma’s children.
操♥他♥妈♥的 帕尔马该死
Fuck him, fucking Güero Palma.
我要你滚 你♥他♥妈♥滚出这房♥子
I want you to leave! Get the fuck out of this house!
开着你的车赶紧滚
Get in your fucking car and leave.
我哪里都不去 过来 你现在才害怕吗
I’m not going anywhere. Come here. So now you’re terrified?
你的家人又怎么样呢
What about your family?
我们是不是应该谈一谈你♥爸♥爸
Should we talk about your dad?
别拿你自己跟我爸相提并论 -为什么不能
Don’t compare yourself to my father. – No?
他总是保护他的家人 他爱我们
He always protected his family. He loved us.
你不爱任何东西 你没办法爱
You don’t love anything. You can’t.
你的良心都他妈腐烂了
You’re fucking broken inside.
滚 滚出去 现在就滚
Go! Get out of here, leave now!
我不会走的 你们是我的家人 我要留下
I’m not leaving. You are my family, and I’m staying.
你什么时候关心过你的家人
When have you ever cared about your family?
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去 立刻滚
Get out! Leave now!
够了 把刀放下 放下
Enough, put that down. Put that down.
如果你再回来 我就杀了你 我发誓
If you come back, I swear I’ll kill you. I swear!
这太疯狂了 本杰明
It’s insane, Benjamin.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
费利克斯在试图恐吓我们所有人
Felix is trying to scare all of us.
我只能说这办法很有效
I’d say it’s working then.
费利克斯命令我们所有人参加会议
Felix ordered all of us to a meeting.
所有的广场
All the plazas.
为了什么
What for?
不清楚
Not sure.
他会搞死我们所有人的
He’s going to fuck us over.
再一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!