The Panther:黑豹党 一个美国政♥治♥组织 致力于争取非裔美国人的权利和社会正义 Tupac的父母及继父均为黑豹党成员
Interscope Records:一家美国唱片公♥司♥ 以签约并推广一些成功的艺术家而闻名 包括Eminem、Drake、Kendrick Lamar等
Geronimo:19世纪印第安人酋长 领导印第安人对抗美国♥军♥队和白人定居者 最终在部落面临被彻底歼灭的威胁下投降
Gold Certification(金唱片):表示销♥售♥量达到了50万份
Platinum Certification(白金唱片):表示销♥售♥量达到了100万份
(1995年 纽约 克♥林♥顿♥监狱)
(1971年 纽约)
(1975年 纽约 哈林区)
(1982年 纽约 布朗克斯区)
(黑人运动政♥治♥家 木图鲁·夏库尔成为FBI通缉要犯)
(1987年 巴尔的摩)
(1988年 奥克兰)
(1990年 Digital Underground巡演现场)
(《哈雷兄弟》首映)
(1991年 奥克兰)
(图派克探视木图鲁)
(1993年 纽约)
(1993年 亚特兰大)
(1994年11月30日)
(曼哈顿警局助理局长 行动指挥官 约翰·希尔)
(1996年 MTV音乐电视颁奖现场)
(1996年9月7日)
我作为曾经被关押在
I came to give you an address
美国监狱中的政♥治♥犯
from the political prisoners
今天在这里给大家发表一场演说
held captive in the dungeons of the United States.
然而在美国
They do not want me to give you this address
有些人不希望我这样做
here in the United States.
美国的黑人社群
African-American people
和他们的解放运动
and their movements for liberation
已被视为犯罪行为
have been criminalized.
我们出色的自♥由♥战士们
Our finest and freedom fighters
已经在街头被杀害
have been slain in the streets.
我们的人♥民♥为了自♥由♥而战
Our people who stand up for our freedom,
却被成批的送入监狱
have been railroaded to prison
这都是由同一个法律制度所致
by the same legal system
这个法律制度一方面试图保护你
that tries to protect you today
一方面也曾试图把你害死
and yet tried to kill you yesterday.
在美国
There are black political prisoners
现在还有黑人被政♥治♥迫♥害♥
here in the United States!
我代表
And on behalf
被美国政♥治♥迫♥害♥的人们
of the white American political prisoners,
对你们说 兄弟姐妹 我们爱你们
I say to you, brother, we love you
我们不会放弃战斗!
and we will not give up the fight!
我们不会放弃战斗! 我们不会放弃战斗!
We will not give up the fight! We will not give up the fight!
图派克! 图派克!
Tupac! Tupac!
图派克! 图派克! 图派克! 图派克!
Tupac! Tupac! Tupac! Tupac!
近况如何?
How’s it goin’?
不能完全相信所有人哈?
Every brother ain’t a brother?
这个时间合适吗? -是的
Good time for this? – Yes.
我们第一次通话的时候
The first time we talked on the phone
你同意接受这些采访
and you agreed to these interviews,
你说 我在报道中引用你的话
you said, and I quote,
你说”如果他们杀了我 我希望公众能知道所发生的一切”
“lf they kill me, I want the people to have every drop.
“我希望他们知道真实的故事”
I want them to know the real story.”
我只想告诉你真实的故事
All I’m tryin’ to do is tell your real story.
历时八个月
After eight months,
纽约州史上历时最长的审判
the longest trial in New York State history
宣布了判决结果
has reached its conclusion.
21名黑豹党成员
The Panther 21,
曾被指控谋杀♥警♥♥察♥
accused of conspiring to murder police officers
炸毁政♥府♥大楼
and blow up government buildings,
现均被无罪释放
have been acquitted on all counts.
没错
Yes.
夏库尔小姐!
Miss Shakur!
夏库尔小姐 重获自♥由♥的感觉如何?
Miss Shakur, how does it feel to be free?
自♥由♥?
“Free”?
你被监禁了几个月
You were incarcerated for months.
你为自己做辩护
You fought your own case
没有律师 但却赢了
without representation and won.
现在你被无罪释放了
Now that you’re out,
有没有什么想说的?
isn’t there something you’d like to say?
是的 我是一个黑人女人
Yes, I am a black woman.
一个只为自己辩护的黑人女人
A black woman who just defended herself
我反对种族主义
against a racist,
反对法♥西♥斯♥ 反对帝♥国♥主♥义♥制度 而且赢了!
fascist, imperialist system and won!
但我们永远不要忘记
But we must never forget
还有被冤枉的黑人兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
all the brothers and sisters wrongfully accused,
他们可能永远不会看到正义的到来
who may never see justice.
我们必须为他们撑腰 因为大家知道
We must speak for them, because everybody knows
他们都还没有获得自♥由♥
that all people don’t have freedom.
他们都没有获得应有权力
And all people don’t have power.
是!
Yes!
我们正在革命!
We are in a revolution!
赢得自♥由♥需要付出代价
Freedom ain’t free.
虽然我现在重获自♥由♥
And though I walk through these doors right now,
但我还没有为我的人♥民♥赢得真正的自♥由♥
I am yet to earn true freedom, for my people.
我还没有为我尚未出生的孩子赢得自♥由♥
And for the unborn child growing in my womb.
给人♥民♥权力!
Power to the people!
给人♥民♥权力!
Power to the people!
比利·加兰是你的生父
Billy Garland was your biological father.
但你母亲最后和木图鲁·夏库尔结婚了
But she ended up with Mutulu.

Right.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 欢迎木图鲁·夏库尔
Brothers and sisters, Mutulu Shakur.
黑色是美丽的 -黑色是美丽的!
Black is beautiful. – Black is beautiful!
我说的还不够大声 我重复一遍 “黑色是美丽的”
I don’t think y’all heard me. I said, “Black is beautiful.”
黑色是美丽的!
Black is beautiful!
他们告诉我 要我管好我的嘴
They try to tell me to watch my mouth.
像我一直做的
Like I always do.
我说 “你得听听我嘴里讲出来的东西”
I said, “You need to listen to what comes out of my mouth.”
你必须为某些事而勇敢的站出来
You must stand for something.
你必须为某些事而活!
You must live for something!
而且你必须得愿意为某些事而死!
And you must be willing to die for something!
我宁愿站着死
I’d rather die on my feet
也不愿跪着活
than live on my knees.
我是革命者!
I am a revolutionary!
你在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上看过那篇文章吗?
Did you read that article in The New York Times?
是的 妈妈 -还有?
Yes, ma’am. – And?
纳尔逊·曼德拉刚刚被当局
Nelson Mandela just got transferred
从罗本岛转移到波斯莫尔监狱
from Robben Island to Pollsmoor Prison.
你怎么看待记者所说的
And what did you think about what the journalist said
关于城镇暴♥力♥升级的问题?
about the escalated violence in the towns?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucka.
看好你的妹妹
You watch your sister.
嘿!
Hey!
我上周在杂货店看到你
I saw you last week at the grocery store.
然后 当我们救助无家可归者的时候 我又看到你了
Then I saw you while we were feeding the homeless.
那你挺细心的啊
That was sweet.
你和其他的那些狗屁条子们
You and all your other FBI pigs
离我的家人远点!
need to stay the hell away from my family!
这不可能
Well, that’s not gonna happen.
等我有了儿子还差不多
Not until I have that son of a bitch.
是吗 那就祝你♥他♥妈♥的好运了
Well, good, motherfuckin’ luck!
该死的东西
Motherfucka!
照顾好你的孩子
Take care of those kids.
我们走!
Come on!
圣诞快乐 年轻人
Merry Christmas, young man.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
我喜欢这个礼物 妈妈
I love it, Mama.
谢谢爸爸 -不客气 宝贝
Thank you, Daddy. – You’re welcome, baby.
这本书可比篮球有益多了
That’ll get you a lot further than a basketball.

Hey.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mama.
什么事 美女?
What’s up, beautiful?
抱歉 我没给你准备礼物
I’m sorry I didn’t get you a gift.
你就是我的礼物
You are my gift.

Hey.
你知道的 我要离开一段时间
You know I’m gonna be gone for a while.
他们会来找我的
They gonna be lookin’ for me.
我爱你
I love you.
联邦调查局! 趴在地上!
FBI! Get down! Get down!
趴在地上!
On the floor!