你们有谁看到一个男人跟踪她吗?
Any of you ever see a man following her?
或许是在骚扰她?
Bothering her, maybe?
拜托 我们只想回家
Please. We just want to get home.
我在想办法让你回家
I’m trying to help you get home.
我知道她是在汽车配件厂上班的
I know she worked at the auto parts factory.
你们中间肯定有人见过她
Some of you must’ve seen her.
没有吗?
Nobody?
我跟她共事过几个月
I worked with her for a couple months.
她也不见了吗?
Is she gone, too?
你最后一次见到她是在什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
在她回家的路上
On her way home. – Hmm.
某一个公交车站
At one of the bus stops.
我想有人让她搭了便车
I think someone gave her a ride.
谁?
Who?
一个男人吗?
A man?
那车什么样你还记得吗?
What kind of car? You remember?
我记得那车很大
Big one, I think.
很漂亮
Nice.
是一辆美国车
An American car.
你以前在这附近见过那辆车吗?
Seen it around here before?
我们现在得回家了
We need to get home now.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事?
What is it?
是我
It’s me.
看看谁在用手♥机♥了
Look who’s using the phone.
我想可以试着用一下
Thought I’d give it a try.
我想听到你的声音
Wanted to hear your voice.
工作上的事有进展吗? 你遇到的那些麻烦…
Things any better with work? The problems you’ve been having…
老实说 也许情况更糟了
Honestly, maybe worse.
如果做得不开心 或许你该换换行当了
Maybe time you tried something new. If you’re not happy.
这是我选择的路 明白吗?
This is what I chose. You know?
是我的
It’s mine.
我当时做了个决定
I made a decision.
想看看能否打造出一个更大的帝国
To see if I could build something bigger than myself.
结局会如何 由不得我决定
How it ends, that’s not up to me.
非得有结局吗?
Does it have to end?
我不知道
I don’t know.
一直都有的
It always does.
只有一个吗?
And you only get one?
一个什么?
One what?
一个选择
Choice.
我每天都会改主意
I change my mind every day.
很晚了 你要挂了吗?
It’s late. You need to go?
不用 我没其他事要做
No. I don’t need to go anywhere.
我不想伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you.
但我会的
But I will.
你明白吗 亚历克斯?
You understand that, Alex?
这是个误会
This is a mistake.
我需要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call –
不把我们想知道的说出来 你就休想给任何人打电♥话♥
You’re not calling anyone till you tell us what you know.
我们要怎么才能找到你哥哥?
How can we find your brother?
求你了
Please.
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything.
不要!
No! No!
我外面有一条狗
I have a dog outside.
它会进来吃了你的蛋蛋
It’s gonna come and eat your balls.
在那之后 我会干♥你♥
After that, I’m going to fuck you.
这一切都会被录下来
It’s all gonna be recorded.
多好看啊
So beautiful.
你全家都会看到
Your whole family’s gonna see.
你有女朋友吗?
You got a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
Huh? You got a girlfriend?
她也会看到我是怎么干♥你♥的
She’s gonna see me fuck you, too.
我想跟那个美国人谈谈 求你了
I want to talk to the American, please.
拜托了!
Please!
我知道他在这里
I know he’s here –
什么情况?
What the fuck?
我愿意跟他谈!
I’ll talk to him!
你去休息一下
Take a break.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你得告诉我们你哥哥在哪儿
You need to tell us where your brother is.
这是你离开这里的唯一途径
It’s your only way out of here.
帮帮我 你必须帮我 否则他们会杀了我的
Help me. You have to help me or they’re gonna fucking kill me.
我什么都不必做
I don’t have to do anything.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我是在加州的拉霍亚出生的
I was born in La Jolla, California.
我有双重国籍
I have dual citizenship.
我是美国公民
I’m American.
少胡扯了
You’re full of shit.
我发誓 哥们 你可以去查
I swear, man. You can check.
你是美国缉毒局的 对吗?
And you’re DEA, right?
你得帮帮我 求你了
You have to do something. Please.
你♥他♥妈♥的在骗我
You’re fuckin’ lying to me.
我没有
I’m not.
斯克里普斯纪念医院
Scripps Memorial Hospital.
我就是在那里出生的
That’s where I was born.
求你了 哥们
Please, man.
别让他们伤害我
Don’t let them hurt me.
把我从这里弄出去
Get me out of here.
求你了
Please.
他说的是真的吗?
Is it fucking true?
是吗?
Is it?
可能是吧
Could be.
这并不改变什么
This does not change anything.
这涉及到一个被违法扣押的美国公民
This is an American citizen being detained illegally.
当然会有影响
Yes, it fucking does.
他是双国籍 而且没人知道他在这里
He’s a dual citizen and no one knows he’s here.
不 这事…这事没戏了
No, no. This, this is fucking over.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
在我们的上级终止特遣任务 取消特遣队之前
How long before our bosses will pull the plug on the task force?
我们还有多少时间?
Shut it down.
因为枢机主教 在光天化日之下被杀的事
Because the shock of a cardinal getting killed in broad daylight
会被另一件荒谬的事取代
gets replaced by some other absurdity.
布雷斯林 记忆是短暂的
Breslin. Memories are short.
我们已经很接近了
We’re close now.
这孩子和他哥哥可能会是 抓住本杰明阿里兰诺的关键
This kid and his brother could be key in arresting Benjamín Arellano.
如果我们抓到他…
That happens…
蒂华纳就又回到了我们手里
we take back Tijuana.
为了得到这样一个机会 你知道我放弃了什么吗?
Do you know what I have given up to have an opportunity like this?
我知道你也做出了牺牲
I know you made sacrifices, too.
要让那些牺牲没有白白付出 就必须这么做
This is what it takes for all that to mean anything.
如果现在罢手 那就什么都没改变
Stop now, nothing changes.
我们又回到了原点
We’re right back where we started.
好吧 想办法让他开口
All right, get him to talk.
还有 别再录像了
And stop fuckin’ recording.
普罗维登西奥
Providencio.
该死的 亚历克斯 你还真不让我闲着
Damn, Alex. You’re making me work.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!