纯真容易幸福 单纯就易满足
2007年11月 旧金山
布♥什♥总统行程
我的名字是可汗
先生 请跟我来一下
Would you please come with me, Sir?
先生 能跟我来一下吗?
Would you come with me, Sir?
双手向前
Hands in front.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
双手抱头然后转身
Behind your head and turn around.
张开嘴巴 张开嘴巴
Open your mouth. Open your mouth.
有发现什么异常吗? 乔治
Anything on the watch-list, George?
没有 完全没问题
No flags. He’s clean.
好的 可汗先生 检查完了
Okay. Mr. Khan, we are done here.
你可以走了
You can go.
-收拾好你的行礼 -走了 飞走了…
– Put your stuff in the bag. – Gone. It’s gone…
最后一班飞往华盛顿特区的飞机飞走了
My last flight to Washington DC has left.
最后一班美国航♥空♥班机已经起飞了
The last American Airlines flight has left.
下一航♥班♥在7小时5分钟后
The next flight leaves after seven hours and five minutes.
联合航♥空♥59号♥ 联合航♥空♥ 联合航♥空♥59
United 59. United, united 59.
早上6点10分起飞
It leaves in the morning at 6:10.
票价366美元 366美元
Ticket $366, it costs $366.
我没钱买♥♥了
I don’t have the money.
如今我只好坐巴士去华盛顿特区了
I have to take a bus to Washington DC now.
恩 我 我只能坐巴士去华盛顿特区了
Okay, I, I, I have to take a bus to Washington DC now
你为什么要去华盛顿特区?
Why are you going to Washington DC?
我要去见美国总统
I am going to meet the President of the United States.
为什么呢? 他是你的朋友?
Why is that? Is he a friend of yours?
噢 不 他不是我的朋友 不是
Oh, no, no, no, no. He’s not a friend. No, no, no.
我只是有些话对他说
I have something to say to him.
-噢 是吗? -是的
– Oh yeah? – Yes.
呃 那也帮我给总统带句话
Well, tell the President something from me too then.
没问题 没问题
Okay. Okay.
告诉他 我说 你好
Tell him I said, howdy.
你好? 好的
Howdy? How, okay.
约翰警官
J. Marshall.
-约翰 -约翰
– John. – John.
-约翰 -约翰 约翰警官说 你好
– John. – John, John Marshall says howdy.
行 好的 你好 好的
Okay, howdy, yes, okay.
约翰警官说…
John Marshall says…
但我得… 先和他说我的事
But I have… my own message to give to him first.
是吗? 是什么呢?
Oh yeah? What is that?
你知道本拉♥登♥在哪是吗?
You know where Osama is?
不 不 不是…
Oh, no, no, no…
这不是我要说的 不是
This is not my message. No, no, no.
那你要说什么呢? 可汗先生
What is your message, Mr. Khan?
我要告诉他
I have to say to him…
我的名字叫可汗
My name is Khan.
我不是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
And I am not a terrorist.
愿阿♥拉♥真♥主♥保佑我正在写给你的信
May Allah bless this letter I’m writing to you.
《不同的心灵》这本书里说
The book “Different Minds” says…
像我们这样的人
that people like us
无法用语言表达自己的情感
can’t express their emotions in words.
但我们能轻易的用文笔表达出来
But we can write them easily.
我可以写无数页 写无数次…
I can fill thousands of pages, millions of times with…
我爱你 曼迪拉
“I love you, Mandira.”
但我无法亲口对你说
But not once could I say it to you.
也许这就是你生我气的原因
Perhaps that’s why you are angry with me.
我答应过你我要去见总统
I had promised you that I would meet the President…
所以 我现在正尝试去做
so, my attempts are on.
同时只要一有时间 我就会写下所有
Meanwhile whenever I have time, I’ll write all…
我无法亲口对你说的话
that I couldn’t say to you.
希望你会再次爱上我
And then, you will love me again.
我的父亲迪拉乌·阿曼努拉可汗
My Abbu(father) Dilawar Amanullah Khan worked for…
在包里瓦利(印度孟买♥♥郊区)的修车厂工作
the S.T. workshop in Borivali.
他每天都带着我去上班
He took me with him to work everyday.
让我在修车厂里玩
And left me to play in the garage.
从那时起我就知道如何修理坏东西
I know how to repair broken things since then.
奇怪的是 我怎么也不能修复好爸爸
Strangely, I could never repair Abbu.
这是你♥爸♥爸的地方吗?
Hey, is this your dad’s place?
滚回家去打发时间
Go home and kill your time.
杀? 杀?
Kill? Kill?
滚! 滚回去!
Get out now! Out!
你这傻瓜! 白♥痴♥! 弄脏了我的衣服
You fool! Idiot! Ruined my clothes.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈…
Ammi, Ammi, Ammi…
匝克尔在睡觉
Zakir is sleeping.
怎么了?
What’s this?
-杀时间 -你身上怎么这么湿?
– Kill time – How did you get so wet?
-杀时间 我要杀时间 -什么?
– Kill time I want to kill time – What?
修车厂的阿巴杜尔让我回家杀时间
Abdul Workshop asked me to go home and ‘kill time’.
我该怎么做?
How do I do that?
杀时间?
Kill time?
那魔鬼就这么告诉你的呀?
Is that what the devil told you?
好吧 我来教你怎样杀时间
Okay. I’ll teach you how to kill time.
这样
Like this.
这样
This way.
过来 里兹
Come on, Rizu.
给我个拥抱… 就一次 好吗?
Give me a hug… just once?
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
我妈妈 里兹亚 可汗
My Ammi (mother) Razia Khan.
她来自加拉布尔
She was from Jalalpur, UP.
是做刺绣的
She embroidered clothes.
没有医生能告诉她为什么我会这样子
No doctor could tell her why I was the way I was.
但妈妈 她从不认为需要知道原因
But Ammi. She never felt the need to know why.
我不知道她是如何找到了解我的方法
I don’t know how, but she found a way to know me.
就像你一样
Just like you.
1983年 印度教—伊♥斯♥兰♥教暴♥乱♥
蠢货! 他们全是蠢货
Fools! All of them!!
他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀!
Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly!
他们连女人都不放过!
Didn’t even spare our women!
狗♥杂♥种♥! 流氓! 白♥痴♥!
Dogs! Rogues! idiots!
你们和我一起去吗?
Are you guys with me?
流氓 他们全都是流氓
Rogues. All of them.
他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀
Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly.
我告诉过你别出去的
I had told you not to step out.
好了 吃饭吧
Now, come on. Let’s eat.
流氓 他们全都是流氓
Rogues. All of them.
他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀
Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly.
流氓 他们全都是流氓
Rogues. All of them.
你说什么?
What did you say?
流氓 他们全都是流氓
Rogues. All of them.
你从哪听来的?
Where did you hear that?
他们都应该被残忍♥地枪杀
Each one of them should be shot dead.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
流氓 他们全都是流氓
Rogues. All of them.
闭嘴! 里兹
Shut up! Rizu.
跟我来 来
Come with me. Come.
看着
Look at this.
这是你 里兹万 这呢
This is you. Rizvan. Who?
-里兹万 -是的
– Rizvan. – Yes.
这个人手里拿了根棒子
And this is the person who has a stick in his hand.
然后他打了你
And he is beating you.
这不好 打架不好 -对的 不好
It’s bad, beating is bad. – Yes. It’s bad.
现在 这还是你 里兹万
Now, this is you again, Rizvan.
这个人手里拿了根棒棒糖
And this is the person who has a lollipop.
他把棒棒糖送给你
And he gives it to you.
棒棒糖好吃 这是好事
Lollipop is sweet. It’s a good thing.
-好孩子 -好孩子
– Good boy. – Good boy.
现在 告诉我 他们谁是印度教♥徒♥?
Now, tell me which one of these is a Hindu…
谁是穆♥斯♥林♥?
and which one, a Muslim?
他们看起来都一样
Both look alike.

Good.
记住一件事 儿子
Remember one thing, son.
世界上只有两种人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!