I paged you last night.
我很早就睡了
Fell asleep early.
真的吗?
Really?
因为你的气色糟透了
Cause you look like shit…
听着…
Listen…
我们在打交道的这帮家伙
These guys we’re dealing with now, I feel they’re getting nervous.
你可不想让他们怀疑你的忠诚度
Don’t want ’em wondering if you’re solid…
我要怎么跟我老婆说呢?
Fuck am I gonna tell my wife, man?
维森特在高速边上有个场所
Vicente’s got this place off the highway.
那里缺个保安
Needs someone to work security…
他抓到奸细了吗?
He ever find the snitch?
应该抓到了吧
Must’ve…
没再听说这事
Shit’s quiet.
这个高速边上的地方
This place off the highway…
是什么场所?
What is it?
类似夜♥总♥会♥
Like a club…
你好吗?
How are you?
嘿 哥们 你待在家里干什么呀?
Hey, man. What the fuck you doing home?
我老了 你没听说吗?
Getting old… Didn’t you hear?
我给你准备了一个包裹 最后一批中的一个
Got a package ready for you. One of the last…
好 我已派人去你那里了
Yeah. Sending a couple of birds your way.
就像表一样准 每次都是
Clockwork, every time.
“天空之主”
Lord of the skies.
我们以前的合作很愉快
We had a good thing, man.
你变得多愁善感了?
You getting sentimental?
我是要退休 又不是要死了
I’m retiring, not dying.
我会一直活下去的
Gonna live forever, man.
不过无所谓了 现在有了个新国王…
Doesn’t matter though, there’s a new king now…

Look…
你们墨西哥人以前只是弄臣
Mexicans used to be a joke.
是帮我们运货去美国的跑腿
Runners moving our stuff into the States.
但你改变了一切 哥们
You changed all that, man.
现在我们都要替你干活
We fucking work for you now…
有你撑腰帮了我大忙
Helped that you had my back.
你跟其他人不一样
You were different than the others.
而且你是对的 局势在变
And you were right… Shit changes.
不是非变不可
Doesn’t have to.
你确定要这么做吗?
You sure you want this?
跟政♥府♥达成协议?
Cutting a deal with the government?
我也说不好…
I don’t know…
或许还有别的方法
Maybe there’s another way –
如果我现在改主意 会毁掉吉尔伯托的计划
I pull out now, it fucks up Gilberto’s move.
我欠他们人情
I owe these guys.
也许他是对的
And maybe he’s right…
若不趁早收手 想抽身时就为时已晚
Either get out early, or you get out too late.
怎么了 哥们?你在替我担心吗?
What’s up, man? Everything cool?
没事 一切都好 你知道怎么做最有利
Yeah, it’s cool. You know what’s best.
我们很快就会见面的 我要去墨西哥出差
See you soon. I’m coming to Mexico on business…
最后一次
Last dance.
好的 到时候见
Right. See you soon…
保重 兄弟
So long, brother.
里面进展如何?
How’s it going in there?
暂时还没有什么头绪
Not sure it’s going anywhere. Yet.
我还以为你戒烟了呢
Thought you quit.
刚跟另一个广♥告♥客户通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with another advertiser –
报社快经营不下去了
The business is going under.
这是本周失去的第四个客户
Fourth account we lost this week.
没人说改变世界是一件容易的事
Hey, no one said changing the world’d be easy.
老实说
To be honest…
我都不确定我们所做的有任何效果
I’m not sure we’re making any difference at all.
希望有
Hope we are…
否则我们在这里干吗?
Or what’re we doing here?
让希望之光继续照耀
Keeping the lights on.
印发报纸
Putting out a paper,
哪怕全世界都对我们说真♥相♥不重要
even when the world tells us it doesn’t matter.
这就是我们的工作
That’s the job.
我走了 你继续干活吧
I’ll let you get back to it.
我们上 进去!
Let’s go, move in!
检查卧室!
Check the bedrooms!
卧室没人!
Bedroom’s clear!
这里也没人
Nothing in here –
看看这个
Check this out –
他自找的
Fucker had it coming…
该死!
Fuck!
雏菊酒吧
进去吧
Go ahead.
等一下 先生 转身
Hold up, man. Turn around.
休息时间结束了 回里面去!
Break’s over – get back inside!
♪ I feel the time is coming ♪
♪ In a moment you’ll get away from me ♪
你好吗 哥们?
What’s up, man?
有没有好好管教这群妞?
Keeping these girls in line?
有 老大
Yes sir.
很好
Good.
♪ Nothing really matters anyways ♪
♪ Everything ends ♪
嘿 哥们
Hey man…
杀了这个混♥蛋♥
Kill that motherfucker.
揍他!
Fuck him up!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
♪ But I’d like that day ♪
♪ When you remember, you understand ♪
♪ What you’ve done with me ♪
工作顺利吗?
How was work?
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hands?
没事
It’s nothing…
你懂的…
You know…
你回家很晚
You got home late…
这工作就是这样
It’s work, right?
街那头的伊内斯
Inés, from down the street…
她找到了一份工作
she got a job.
她说会跟她老板谈谈
Said she’d talk to her boss…
我在想 也许我可以…
I was thinking I could –
不行 谭茜
No, Tenci.
不行
No.
就做到你找到稳定的工作… -我说了不行 真见鬼!
Maybe just till you find a steady job.. – I said no, goddamnit!
我现在没赚钱养你吗?是吗?
I don’t provide now? Is that it?
我没照顾好你吗?
I don’t take care of you anymore?
你缺什么?
What do you need?
你这是怎么了 维克多? -什么怎么了?
What’s going on, Victor? – With what?
看看你的样子
Look at you…
我是这个家的当家人
I’m the man of the house.
对吗?
Right?
还是说这点也变了?
Or has that changed, too?
见鬼
Fuck…
见鬼 谭茜
Fuck, Tenci…
我们该把他送去圣迭戈
We should kick him back to San Diego.
以示友好 争取点时间
Buy some good will, buy some time.
是你自己说的
You said yourself.
这些人想要看到起诉书
These people are looking for indictments.
沃尔特?
Walt?
上一次我在墨西哥执行任务…
The last time I was down here, ran a mission in Mexico…
任务搞砸了
It was fucked.
把这小子送去美国
Bouncing the kid north,
弄一些诉讼什么的
a bunch of bullshit indictments,
那能帮我们抓到本杰明阿里兰诺?
that gonna get us any closer to Benjamín Arellano?
我刚来蒂华纳时 你问我为什么来
When I came to TJ, you asked why.
为什么选这里 而不是艾尔帕索 或者芝加哥 或者…
Why here instead of El Paso or Chicago or…
所有我做过的事…
All the things I’ve done…
所有我犯过的错…
mistakes I’ve made…
我在这里毁掉过的人
people that I’ve fucked over.
这一切总得换来些成绩吧
I mean, it’s all gotta add up to something.
那小子知道阿里兰诺家族的事
The kid knows things about the Arellanos.
他还是能帮到我们的
He can still help us.
阿尔弗雷德是我们唯一的筹码

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!