I don’t know what to tell her.
我们会抓到他的 豪尔赫
We’re gonna get him, Jorge.
把你想带的衣服放在床上
Put the clothes you want to take on the bed.
把珠宝和值钱的东西♥藏♥在衣服下面
Put any jewelry and valuables under the clothes.
要是有人进来 只会以为你洗了个衣服
Anyone comes in, it will look like you just did the wash.
时间一到 把所有东西放到箱子里 知道了吗
When it’s time, put everything in the suitcases, okay?
好 还有一件事
Good. One more thing.
跟我来
Come with me, please.
宝拉 别慌
Paola, don’t freak out.
-等等 豪尔赫 等等 -这只是以防万一 宝拉
– Wait, Jorge, wait. -It’s only a precaution, Paola.
亲爱的
My love.
拿着 宝拉
Take it, Paola.
像这样 握紧
Like this. Hold on tight.
保险在这里 现在可以开枪了…
Here’s the safety. Now it’s ready…
这样就不行
And now it’s not.
只要这样就行
That’s the only thing you need to do.
如果有任何不认识的人进来 开枪
If anyone you don’t know comes through that door, use it.
-知道了吗 -嗯
– Okay? -Yes.
亲爱的 你可以的
My love, you can do this.
你能做到
You can do this.
我把枪放在这里
I’ll leave it here.
我能做到
I can do this.
这是我唯一的出路
It’s my only choice.
缉毒局一到这里 你就跟他们走 你不能等我
As soon as the DEA gets here, you go with them. You can’t wait for me.
那你怎么办
What about you?
我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
别担心
Don’t worry.
别担心 一切都会没事的
Don’t worry. Everything will be okay.
我要告诉你点敏感的事
What I’m about to tell you is a little delicate.
但这跟我们的未来息息相关
But it concerns all of our futures.
我在担心我哥 吉尔伯托
I’ve been concerned about my brother, Gilberto.
他一直在瞒着我跟我们的同伴有联♥系♥
The thing is, he’s been speaking to some of our partners without telling me.
削弱我的势力
Undermining me.
让我很难运营我们的生意
Making it very difficult to run this business.
那…
So…
我要监听我哥的手♥机♥
I decided to have my brother’s phone tapped.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 米格尔
What the fuck are you saying, Miguel?
我们不监听对方的电♥话♥
We don’t tap each other’s phones.
我知道
I know.
但这次 不得不这么做
But in this case, it was necessary.
我听到你们两个在跟他谈投诚的事
I heard you two talking to him about the surrender.
你听到我说不该说的话了吗
You heard something I wasn’t supposed to say?
这是什么情况 米格尔
What is this shit, Miguel?
我们现在不能跟吉尔伯托说话了吗
Now we can’t talk to Gilberto?
当然可以
Of course you can.
你现在不能长篇大论
You’re not going to make a fucking speech now.
不 我不会说很多 但我要告诉你一件重要的事
No, I’m not going to make a speech, but I will tell you one important thing.
投降是吉尔伯托的白日梦 从来都不是我们的
The surrender was Gilberto’s dream. It was never ours.
而且 我们都知道吉尔伯托想从我们这里得到什么的时候
Besides, we all know how good Gilberto is at promising things
有多会下保证书
when he wants something from us.
他答应你什么了
What did he promise you?
纽约
New York.
但是他告诉你什么时候 怎么搞了吗
But did he tell you when? How?
屁都没有
You have shit.
齐皮…
Chepe…
这里有新护照 新的社保号♥码
here you have a passport, a new social security number,
还有纽约两个操作间的地址…
and the addresses to two labs in New York…
这样你就能重建我们的帝国
so you can rebuild what’s ours.
他答应你什么了
And what did he promise you?
萨拉♥萨♥尔一家吗
The Salazars?
这是萨拉♥萨♥尔藏身的地方
Here’s the location where the Salazars are hiding.
这样你就能给你弟弟报仇了
So you can avenge your brother.
埃纳奥给我的
Henao gave it to me.
意思是北谷的战争结束了吗
So the North Valley war is over or what?
对 条件对我们有利
That’s right. In our favor.
当然 我得先给这个混♥蛋♥送个小礼物
Of course, first I had to send that motherfucker a little gift.
听着 米格尔… 你得跟我们说实话
Look, Miguel… I think you need to tell us the truth.
别再骗我们了
No fucking lies.
真的米格尔·罗德里格斯·奥雷胡埃拉怎么了
What the fuck have you done with the real Miguel Rodríguez Orejuela?
投降是孬种才会干的事
Surrender’s for pussies.
听好了… 监听先生
Listen up… Mr. Wiretap.
休想动我的手♥机♥的念头
Never ever touch my phone.
听懂没
Understood?
米格尔先生
Don Miguel.
先生
Sir.
-干嘛 -打扰了
– What? -Excuse me.
我听说缉毒局的探员回卡利了
I just heard DEA agents are back in Cali.
会计那里有什么新消息吗
Any update on the accountant?
我们还在找 但目前一无所获
Well, we’re still looking, but no luck.
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfucker.
这肯定就是恩里克告诉我们的地方
This has to be the place Enrique told us about.
看那里
Look there.
看看能不能找到和萨尔塞多有关的东西
See if you can find anything about Salcedo.
他妈的
Motherfuckers.
我知道情况对你的队伍并不理想
I know this isn’t the ideal situation for your team,
但我很感激你们对移交的配合
but I appreciate cooperation with the transition.
当然了
Of course.
我会让你联♥系♥上我刚指派的特警搜查队
I’ll put you in touch with the police investigative team I’ve assigned.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给你
I’ll give you the phone number.
他们今天下午过来取档案
And they’ll stop by for the files this afternoon.
谢谢
Thank you.
部长先生 还有一件事差点忘了
One more thing, Minister. It almost slipped my mind.
什么事
What’s that?
我得到一些消息 有关米格尔·罗德里格斯的藏身之处
I received some information regarding Miguel Rodríguez’s hideout.
他好像藏在卡利的某处 布宜诺斯艾利斯庄园
It seems he’s in a building in Cali. It’s called Hacienda Buenos Aires.
很好 探员 做得很好
Well done, Agent. Well done.
我马上把这条信息告诉我的人
I’ll get this information to my men right away.
不用告诉他们了
No, that won’t be necessary.
我已经安排了人准备今天突袭
I’ve already got my men there preparing for the raid today.
什么
Excuse me?
我们得争分夺秒
Well, we can’t waste any time.
你不想抓住他吗
You want to catch him, don’t you?
我当然想
Of course I do.
这是最好的办法
This is the best option.
我们抓到他 都算你的功劳 我保证
If we do get him, you get the credit. I promise.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
豪尔赫
Jorge?
米格尔先生要立刻见你
Don Miguel wants to see you right away.
进来
Coming.
先生
Sir.
刚刚跟我们在波哥大的朋友通完话
Just got off the phone with our friend in Bogotá.
缉毒局好像发现了端倪到这儿来了
Seems those DEA agents are here for a reason.
他说他们正准备突袭
He says they’re planning a raid.
我们可以带你去桑塔丽塔
We can take you to Santa Rita.
-就这么办 -好的 先生
– Do it. -Of course, sir.
有消息了
We got some news.
让车准备就绪
Get the cars ready.
佩尼亚
Peña.
你的消息传出去了 波特罗就是内奸
Your message went through. Botero’s the leak.
米格尔准备转移了
Miguel’s on the move.
好 第二阶段行动一展开就火速联♥系♥我
Good. Keep me posted on stage two.
收到
Copy that.
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Hello.
你好像心情不错
You seem happy.
国防部长费尔南多·波特罗…
Defense Minister Fernando Botero…
跟卡利集团是一丘之貉
is working with the Cali cartel.
-你凭什么这么肯定 -玩了个小小的电♥话♥把戏就搞定了
– What makes you so sure? -Played a little “telephone.”
我告诉他的事 有些只有我自己知道 被传到了卡利集团
Something I said to him that only I know was repeated in Cali.
通常情况的话 我会觉得你疯了 可是…
Normally, I’d say you’re crazy, but…
我有点东西给你看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!