阿里
Ali!
阿里
Ali!
乔治? – 你要出去玩吗?
George? – You playing out?
偶得回响
♪就这样,翻过这一页,走开
♪ That’s it, turn the page on the day, walk away
♪因为我说的话有道理 我是第四十五代罗马人 Cos there’s sense in what I say, I’m forty-fifth generation Roman #
♪ Cos there’s sense in what I say, I’m forty-fifth generation Roman
♪但我不认识他们,也不在乎我吐口水的时候
♪ But I don’t know ’em or care when I’m spitting
♪所以回到你的坐姿,听着,这是合适的…
♪ So return to your sitting position and listen, it’s fitting… ♪
对不起,那是我的自行车
Uh, hi. Sorry, that’s my bike.
你好
Oh! Um, hi there.
我们只是确保所有这些自行车…道路安全?
We were just making sure that all of these bikes were… road safety?
而我们只是路过哦,顺便说一句,你的不是
And we were just walking by. Oh, yours isn’t, by the way.
我们只是路过,我们只是…
We were just walking by and we just…
是的,我们觉得它看起来有点…
Yeah, we thought it looked a bit…
你知道的 – 我知道
You know. – Yeah.
我也许应该去把它保养一下什么的
I should probably go get that serviced or something.
是啊,是啊。全套服务小心驶得万年船
Yeah, yeah. Full service. You can never be too careful.
是的,嗯…后轮的轴承好像完全坏了
Yeah, the um… the bearing’s, like, completely gone in the back wheel.
你想让我说实话吗? – 想啊好啊,说吧
Do you want me to be honest? – Yeah. Yeah, fire away.
或者只是一点点谎言,或者…?
Or just a little bit of lies or…?
♪利用战争和过去的伤害,我的比喻是比喻
♪ Use war and past injuries, my metaphor is simile
♪在截止日期前向我提交所有申请
♪ Get all applications in to me before the deadline
♪因为在暴♥力♥犯罪和犯罪生涯之间只有一线之隔
♪ Cos it’s a fine line between strifeful crimes and a life of crime
♪但你会有那么一天
♪ But you will reach the day
♪这都是我的,你爱要不要
♪ And it’s all mine, You can take it or leave it
♪我像吉米-亨德里克斯(Jimi Hendrix)一样摇摆并展示舞台技巧
♪ I shake and reveal stage tricks like Jimi Hendrix
♪来世,角斗士与造物主相遇
♪ In the afterlife, gladiators meet their maker
♪飘过麦田和碧水湖泊
♪ Float through the wheat fields and lakes of blue water
♪从堡垒走向来生
♪ To the next life from the fortress
♪远离刀光剑影,回到妻女身边
♪ Away from the knives and slaughter, to their wives and daughters
♪再一次在上帝审判我们所有人之前
♪ Once more before the Lord judges over all of us
♪你会在这里见到我 It’s in this place you’ll see me #
♪ It’s in this place you’ll see me
♪打起精神,因为这很深 Brace yourself, cos this goes deep #
♪ Brace yourself, cos this goes deep
♪我会告诉你秘密、天空和鸟儿
♪ I’ll show you the secrets, the sky and the birds
♪行胜于言
♪ Actions speak louder than words ♪
是谁呢? – 乔治和阿里
Who is it? – Georgie and Ali.
要知道,如果耐克生产自行车,这些自行车就是世界上的耐克自行车!
You know, if Nike did bikes, these would be the Nike bikes of the world!
耐克自行车
Nike bikes!
有很多!我是说很多…
There are a lot! I mean a lot…
这里有很多自行车店
a lot of bike shops round here
我们可以把我们的精美商品带到那里去
that we could be taking our fabulous goods to.
但这是你
But it’s you.
环法自行车赛也快到了,所有的孩子都想要一辆自行车
With the Tour de France coming up as well, all the kids want a bike.
你们的自行车看起来非常漂亮
Your bikes here look brilliant.
就像令人惊叹的顶级自行车
Like amazing, like top-notch bikes.
嗯 – 每个人都想要
Mm-hm. – Everyone would want ’em.
人人都爱环法自行车赛。 – 没错
Everyone loves Tour de France. – Exactly!
好吧,多少钱? – 这才像话
Alright, how much? – Now we’re talking.
好吧…
OK… – Alright…
能让我们单独谈谈吗? – 你明白吗?
Can you just give us a moment, please? – You got this?
我想我们不会从她身上捞到很多钱
Don’t suppose we’ll get a lot of money off her.
我没时间 乔治 – 好吧
I ain’t got time, Georgie. – OK.
每人 60 – 不
60 each. – Nah.
好吧,这样吧,我们带他们去别的地方
Right, you know what, let’s just take ’em somewhere else.
好吧,再见。你自己出去吧关门
Alright, see ya later. See yourself out. Close the door.
求你了 泽法你知道我需要钱
Please, Zeph? You know I need the money.
我叫泽夫
I’m Zeph.
这是我的店
This is my shop.
这是我的面包车
This is my van.
我想对乔吉说的,我会给她的建议是…
What I would say to Georgie, the advice I’d give to her, is…
…这…这一切就…就像这样
…it’s… it all goes… it goes like that.
就像一个…一个圆圈
Like a… a circle.
所以,你出生了,然后每个人…每个人都死了
So, you’re born and then everyone… everyone dies.
但希望她不会很快死去,因为她还是个孩子
But hopefully, she doesn’t die soon, cos she’s a child.
是的,乔治是个很好的人,真的
Yeah, Georgie’s a very nice person really.
你一直在胡说八道她不是个好人
You keep chatting rubbish. She’s not a good person.
她老是偷我们的自行车 – 是啊,但不是我的
She keeps stealing our bikes. – Yeah, but not mine.
我们不喜欢她
We don’t like her.
她甚至不知道如何打粉底
She doesn’t even know how to apply foundation.
放一整天假?
An entire day off?
我们不需要花一整天的时间来悲伤,就是不需要
It just doesn’t take an entire day off to grieve, it just doesn’t.
对不起,没有
I’m sorry, it doesn’t.
你知道,休息一个上午。一上午的休息,这就够了
You know, a morning off. A morning off, that’s all it takes.
休息一个上午,然后回来,克服它
Take a morning off, come back, get over it.
显然,这是非常悲哀的
Obviously, very sad.
极度。 – 太…悲伤了
Extremely. – So… sad.
不过,她和…
Lovely though that she’s living with…
呃…她叔叔
Er… her uncle.
温斯顿-丘吉尔
Winston Churchill.
真恶心
Disgusting.
绝对恶心
Absolutely disgusting!
啊,太美了
Ah, beautiful.
乔希,你能帮我一个忙吗?
Josh, could you do me one favour?
别再录声音了 – 啊,但你很擅长啊
No more voice recordings. – Ah, but you’re so good at ’em.
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
“乔治在学校表现很好,谢谢”
“Georgie is doing great at school, thanks.”
乔治在学校表现很好,谢谢
Georgie’s doing great at school, thanks.
那就说得像真的一样
Say it like you mean it, then.
让我们再试一次
Let’s try that again.
乔治在学校表现很好,谢谢
Georgie’s doing great at school, thanks.
啊,这真是…太神奇了
Ah, that’s actually… Ah, that’s amazing.
太棒了
That was so good.
嗯… “我们想养一只仓鼠”
Um… “We are thinking of getting a hamster.”
我们想养一只仓鼠
We’re thinking of getting a hamster.
仓鼠?我是说太棒了对你有好处,对你有好处
‘A hamster? I mean great, yeah. Good for you, good for you.
乔治怎么样了?
‘How’s Georgie getting on?’
我们很好,谢谢。 – 很好,很好
‘We are fine, thank you.’ – ‘That’s good, good.
‘情绪上应对这种情况?
‘Emotionally coping with the situation?’
我们今天吃肉酱意面
‘We are eating spaghetti bolognese today.’
我发现这让我振作起来,是的
‘I find that cheers me up, yeah.
都是肉酱的忠实粉丝我不怪你们。很好吃
‘Both big fans of the bolognese. I don’t blame you. It is delicious.
也许乔吉能告诉我一些她的近况
‘Maybe Georgie can tell me a little bit more about how she’s getting on.
她有空聊聊吗?
‘Would she be free for a little chat?’ – Hello!
嗨,你好吗?
‘Hiya! How you getting on?’
好的我现在很忙,得走了
Good. I’m very busy at the minute, so I’ve got to go.
好的,喝杯好茶!
‘OK, well, have a nice tea!
温斯顿?
‘Winston?’
我们很好,谢谢。 – 好的好极了
‘We are fine, thank you.’ – ‘Er, OK. Great.
‘嗯…’我就觉得放心了
‘Well… I, for one, feel reassured.’
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum!
乔治我会再打给你的
Georgie! Hey, I’ll call you back.
阿里今晚能留下吗?
Can Ali stay tonight?
好吧你十点前会上♥床♥吗? – 十点前
OK. Are you gonna be in bed by ten? – Before ten!
好的你叔叔不介意吗?
OK, good. Does your uncle not mind?
他不介意。 – 我真想见见你叔叔
He doesn’t mind. – I would really like to meet your uncle.
我叔叔现在很忙
Yeah, my uncle’s really busy at the minute.
忙吗?
Busy? – Yeah.
好吧,但你是如何应对的?
OK, but how are you coping?
舞蹈
Dance.
妈妈,你想看我们跳舞吗?
Mum, do you wanna see our dance?
好了,跳给我看 – 好吧
OK, show me the dance. – Alright.
左边
To the left.
好动作,孩子们。好动作
Good moves, kids. Good moves.
是紫色的。 – 不是
It’s purple. – It’s not.
从字面上看是紫色的。 – 才不是
It’s literally purple. – It’s not.
那是什么颜色呢? – 粉红色
What colour is it, then? – Pink.
站起来
Get up.
太神奇了
Amazing!
让它们保持原样!
Leave them how they were!
那样不舒服 – 妈妈就是这么做的