I just want it gone.
你压到路沿了
You hit that curb.
这不是我的错 这路本来应该是直的
Wasn’t my fault. The road should have been straight.
到了
There you go.
苔丝 你知道我别无选择
Tess, you know I’ve got no choice.
你都不知道这些话意味着什么
You don’t even know what those words mean.
如果你只是想跟我抬杠 为什么要来
Why did you come if you were just going to disapprove?
是你叫我来的啊
‘Cause that’s why you asked me.
傍晚好 我第一次开车
Evening. That was my first drive.
第一次开吗
First ever?
那开得很不错了
Well, then you did fantastic.
你这么觉得吗
You think?
是啊 换挡就是这个声音
Yeah. Yeah, that’s just how changing gear is meant to sound.
这是我爸爸的车 活该变这样
It’s my dad’s car. Deserves what it gets.
他只是在保护你
He’s just trying to keep you safe.
但我觉得我已经长大了 不是吗
I think that ship has sailed, don’t you?
和我约会好吗
Would you like to go on a date with me?
突然想起来我们从来没有
Just it occurred to me we’ve never
真正地约会过 一个正式的约会
actually been on a date, like a proper one,
我想我们应该真正地约会一次
and I thought that maybe we should.
不一定要是今晚或现在
You know, it doesn’t have to be right tonight, like now,
邀请已经发出 随时都行
but, you know, the offer’s there, for anytime.
你觉得时间合适了就告诉我
You just let me know when suits.
要不就现在吧
Now is good.
天啊 泰莎 你应该打个电♥话♥
Christ, Tessa. You could have called.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
爸爸和卡尔都在找你 你去哪了
Dad and Cal are looking for you. Where have you been?
晚点再谈这件事
We’ll have to talk about it some other time.
为什么
Why?
因为我有个约会
‘Cause I’ve got a date.
她在家呢
Yeah. She’s here.
别在今晚 求你了 别在今晚
Not tonight. Please, not tonight.
好了 我打给你♥爸♥爸了
Okay, I’ve called your father.
我叫他不要担心 他去…
I’ve told him not to worry. He’s going…
-天哪 -只是流鼻血
– Oh, my God. – It’s just a nosebleed.
血流不止了 泰莎 我…
No, it’s pumping out of you. Tessa, I…
我该做什么 我不知道
What should I do? I don’t know…
来 拿好毛巾
Here, take a towel.
坐下 捏住鼻子之类的
Sit down. Pinch your nose or something.
不行 你必须去医院
Oh, you need to go to hospital.
-过一分钟就没事了 -我打给你♥爸♥爸
– It’ll stop in a minute. – I’m calling your father.
我该打给你♥爸♥爸吗 我不知道怎么做
Should I call your father? I don’t know what to do.
-告诉我该怎么做 -拿点冰块
– Tell me what to do! – Just get me some ice.
-什么 -冰块
– What? – Ice!
最好是一袋冰豆
A bag of frozen peas would be best.
好 冰豆
Right. Frozen peas.
这里有甜玉米 甜玉米可以吗
There’s sweet corn. Is sweet corn okay?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
你得把我送去医院
You have to take me to hospital.
我不行 泰莎
I can’t, Tessa.
我想你♥爸♥爸应该来做这些
I think your father should do this.
没时间了
There isn’t time.
好吧
Okay.
救护车 求你了 快点 快点
Yes. Ambulance, please. Quickly. Quickly!
-是谁 -不要
– Who is it? – No.
-是谁 -他不能…
– Who is it? – He can’t…
-我需要帮助 -别让他进来
– I need help. – Don’t let him in.
不 我需要帮助
No, I need help.
我这样不能让他看见
He can’t see me like this!
苔丝 我一个人做不到 我需要帮忙
Tess, I can’t do this on my own. I need help.
来了
Coming.
帮我扶她下楼
Help me get her downstairs.
快来啊 你不打算帮忙吗
Come on. Are you gonna help?
让他出去 求你
Get him out! Please.
好吧 你走 我们可以搞定 走
All right, just go. We can manage. Go.
你能拿着这个吗
Would you hold that?
谢谢
Thank you.
亚当
Adam.
她一定很渴 她失血过多
She must be thirsty. She’s lost so much blood.
是不是该给她喝点水 是吗
Should she have some water? Should she?
听听医生怎么说
Let’s see what the doctor says, all right.
很好 你来了
Good. Here you are.
好 有血小板减少的症状吗
Right. Any signs of thrombocytopenia before today?
这位母亲 妈妈
Mum? Mum?
不好意思 问我吗
Sorry, me?
她有提起过头疼吗
Has she complained of a headache?
你有注意到她小伤口吗
Have you noticed any pinprick bruising?
说实话 我没注意
I didn’t look, to be honest.
上一次输送血小板是什么时候
When was the last platelet transfusion?
我不清楚 我来…我来问问
I’m not sure. I can try… I can try and find out.
她最近有吃过阿司匹林之类的东西吗
Has she used any aspirin products recently?
我不知道 我不…
I don’t know. I don’t…
抱歉 你问的问题我一概不清楚
I’m sorry. I don’t know the answers to any of these questions.
我上一次输血小板是在五月十八日
My last platelet transfusion was May 18th.
好 谢谢 别说话了
Okay, thank you. Don’t talk.
这位母亲 到这边来 握着你女儿的手
Mum, get yourself round here, and hold your daughter’s hand.
好了 是就捏一次 不是就捏两次
Okay. Squeeze your mum’s hand once for yes, twice for no.
明白了吗 别说话
Understand? Don’t talk.

Yes.
有血小板减少的症状吗 头疼 擦伤
Any signs of thrombocytopenia? Headaches? Bruising?
没有
No.
吃过阿司匹林的药品吗
Aspirin products?
保治灵 镇痛药 消炎药
Bonjela? Teejel? Anti-inflammatories?
没有 一个也没有
No, none of those. No.
很好
Good.
恐怕现在需要麻木你的鼻子
Now I’m afraid we’re going to need to cauterize your nose.
-之前有做过鼻子麻木吗 -有过
– Have you been cauterized before? – Yes, she has.
好的 我们来检查一下血小板
Okay. We’ll check your platelets,
这样才知道你需要多少用量
and then you’re going to need at least a couple of units.
今晚会很难熬 不过明天就没事了
A rough night, but you’ll be back home tomorrow.
问好了
We got there in the end.
医生说是后鼻出血是…
They said it was a posterior nosebleed, the…
比较糟糕的
You know, the bad kind.
必须在她鼻子里塞…
They had to pack her nose with vaso…
血管收缩
Vasoconstrictive.
是的 血管收缩剂
Yeah, vasoconstrictive agents.
他们测量了血小板的数量
And before they transfused in two units,
然后给她输了两个单位的血小板
they did a platelet count.
然后呢
And?
病情稳定了
Stable.
你做得很好
You did well.
这里有我 你想走可以先走
I’m here, you can go now if you want.
我能留下来吗
Can I stay?
当然
Yeah.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很困
Sleepy…
谢谢你陪着我
Thank you for being there.
我有点不知所措 你男朋友也肯定是
It was a bit of a shock. For your boy, too.
可以理解
It was understandable.
他真的很奶油 性感诱人
He’s a hot buttered biscuit, that one.
是啊 我就是这么形容他的
Yeah, that’s exactly how I’d describe him.
你想说什么
What would you say?
他不跟我在一起的时候
When he’s not with me,
我觉得他是我想象出来的
I think I’ve made him up.
他没打电♥话♥或是跟过来之类的吗
He didn’t call or come after us, or anything?
没有
No.
或许他就是我想象出来的
Maybe I did make him up.
上帝
Good God.
怎么了
What?
看桥上
There, on the bridge.
真奇怪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!