What, is she playing hard to get?
怎么 她在欲擒故纵
More like hard to forget.
是让我难以忘记
Oh, that’s, like, the cutest thing I ever heard you say, man.
我从没听你说过这么可爱的话
I know, dude.
我知道 兄弟
This girl scares the shit out of me.
这姑娘吓得我屁滚尿流
That’s good, brother.
这就对了 兄弟
That’s how you know it’s real.
这才说明你是认真的
Ah, shit.
该死
Hey, hold up.
嗨 停一下
Hold up. Hold up.
停一下 停一下
Gonna establish our anchor here.
在这里建立锚点
Alpha down below, Bravo upstairs.
A组去下面 B组去上面
Not even 10:00 a.m., 105 and climbing.
还没到十点呢 四十一摄氏度 而且还在升温
Embrace the suck.
忍♥着吧
Operations, this is Granite Mountain.
指挥处 这里是花岗山队
We got clouds forming above Peeples Valley.
皮普尔斯谷上方有云在聚集
They start to grow, the fire’s gonna get a lot worse real quick.
一旦云聚集过大 火势就会在瞬间恶化
Our line’s ready to burn right now.
我们的防火线已经完成 可以焚烧了
Copy, Granite Mountain.
收到 花岗山队
You got the green light to burn.
你们可以烧了
All right, copy that.
好的 收到
Tie it in!
挖好了
Tied in.
挖好
Tied in!
挖好
All right, Jesse, flip the torches, get ready for a burn.
好了 杰西 点火 准备烧
Copy.
收到
Back to the anchor!
回锚点去
Bravo Squad, swap that brush. Get ready to burn!
B组 清除灌木 准备烧了
Let’s go, guys! Get ready to burn!
走吧 伙计们 准备烧
Uh, hey, Donut.
嗨 甜甜圈
Come with me for a sec.
跟我来一下
Listen, uh…
听着
I’m sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Now, I don’t know how to explain, but sometimes we…
我不知道要怎么解释 但是有时我们
We don’t see things as they are.
我们无法看清事物本质
You know, we see them as we are.
我们看到的都是我们自己
You understand that?
明白吗
Yeah. Think so.
嗯 差不多
What happened wasn’t about you.
那件事与你无关
It was about me.
是我自己的问题
I was you.
我以前和你一样
I will help you out in any way I can, so long as you walk the line.
我会尽力帮助你 只要你一往直前
Do you hear me?
听明白了吗
Thanks, Supe.
谢谢 主管
All right.
好了
Light it!
点火
After we burn this off, we head back down, boys.
我们把这烧完就回去 伙计们
Woyjeck, put more fuel down.
沃依杰科 再撒点燃料
Watch for spots.
小心点
Burners, pace off the guy on the line.
点火的 跟着队伍走
Shit!
该死
God! What an idiot!
我的天 白♥痴♥啊
Air Attack, Granite Mountain!
空中消防处 我是花岗山队
Your tanker just dumped on our burn.
你们的飞机刚把我们的火给灭了
Repeat, Granite Mountain.
花岗山队 请重复
You’re putting out the wrong damn fires.
该死的 你们灭错火了
Hey, Supe, none of this shit’s gonna light off now.
主管 这里都点不着了
What’s your move?
怎么办
All right, tie it off here.
行了 别管这了
Take the line all the way up the ridge.
在山脊上设锚点吧
Hey, Donut, come here.
甜甜圈 过来
How’s that leg, buddy?
腿怎么样了 伙计
Think you can handle a lookout?
你能负责瞭望吗
Yeah.

Good spot right over there.
那里视野不错
Just make sure you got your weather kit handy.
带上你的便携天气工具箱
Keep an eye on those clouds.
注意观察那些云
You got it, Supe.
明白 主管
Heard you on the TAC channel.
我在频道上听到你说话了
You moving the line? Yeah, next hill over.
要改防火线吗 是啊 下一个山脊上
Goddamn air tanker really screwed the pooch.
该死的飞机全给弄糟了
We’re moving to a secondary line,
我们要去挖第二条防火线了
but we’ll adjust to you.
不过我们会配合你们的
You mind taking my lookout, Donut here, give him a lift?
你介意带上我的瞭望员甜甜圈吗 送他一程
No. Hop on.
没问题 上来吧
Cool to hop in the back? You got it.
坐后面行吗 当然
All right.
好的
See you later.
一会见
This side or the other, brother.
不是这边就是那边了
Later, Donut.
一会见 甜甜圈
Don’t miss me too much.
别太想我哦
Get out of here, Donut!
快滚吧 甜甜圈
Granite Mountain, line it up!
花岗山队 排好队形
Thanks, man.
谢了 老兄
You got it.
客气
Granite Mountain, stand by for weather.
花岗山队 我已就位 正在观察天气
Yeah, how does it look?
情况如何
Temp is 104,
温度为四十摄氏度
RH 6%, so I’ll keep an eye on that.
湿温相对度为百分之六 我会一直注意的
Wind is 10 to 15 from the south,
南风 时速为十六到二十四公里
and those clouds are building.
云层还在聚集
Yeah, I see ’em.
是啊 我也看到了
Keep an eye on it.
继续盯着
Shit.
该死
Granite Mountain, winds are changing here.
花岗山队 风向变了
It’s 25 to 35 from the north.
北风 时速四十到五十六公里
Yeah, we feel it. What do you see?
我们感觉到了 还能看到什么
Fire’s picking up, and it’s moving towards my location.
火势在增大 正在向我这里蔓延
Okay, time for you to get out of there, Donut.
好了 可以撤了 甜甜圈
It just hit the ridge.
已经蔓延到山脊了
I’m gonna make my way back towards the dozer.
我会朝推土机方向撤退
Copy that, Donut.
收到 甜甜圈
All right, hey, I’m at the dozer.
好了 我到了
Copy.
收到
Hey, shit, man, it’s too close. I got to move!
该死的 火离我太近了 我要转移
Donut, stay calm.
甜甜圈 冷静点
Follow the two-track road. That’s your escape route.
沿着双车道路走 那是你的逃生路线
Hey, my escape route’s been…
我的逃生路线被
Granite Mountain, the fire just hit
花岗山队 火势刚刚
the first trigger point much faster than we expected.
蔓延到第一触发点了 比预期要早很多
We need to move.
我们要转移了
Ops, Granite Mountain.
指挥处 我是花岗山队
Dozer and retardant line have been compromised.
推土机和阻燃线都毁了
We’re pulling back into the black. Copy.
我们要撤退到焦土区 收到
Granite Mountain, pack it up! Let’s go!
花岗山 收拾好东西 准备走了
Donut, what’s your position?
甜甜圈 你在哪
Come on, Donut, copy me, man.
快点 甜甜圈 回答我
Heard you on the radio.
听到你呼叫了
Boys, I’ve got your lookout. Fire’s making its push.
我接到你们的瞭望员了 火势正向我们袭来
We’re gonna go back and bump your buggies.
我们马上回去 跟你们会合
Copy that. Thanks for looking out for our boy.
收到 谢谢你照料他
I’m gonna go up top, take a look up there.
我要去上面 看看情况
Copy.
明白
Blue River, can you burn your line off?
蓝河 你们能烧掉你们的防火线吗
Negative. Line is overrun.
不行 火已经烧过去了
Pulling back to Yarnell. Copy.
撤退到亚纳尔 收到
You get your Supe truck. We got your buggies.
你去开你家主管的车 东西就放我们这里
Let’s go.
走吧
Granite Mountain, Operations.
花岗山 这里是指挥处
What’s your position?
你的位置在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!