So how ’bout it, honey?
怎么样呢,亲爱的?
Just for a little while,
等一下
let old Trixie sit up front with her big tits.
让我这个大奶奶的老崔西 坐在前面好吧
Hey, come on.
来吧
We’re coming, baby doll.
我们就来,宝贝
And if you don’t find me some old gas station soon,
如果你不快点找到一个老加油站
this little old snowflake’s going to wet her pantaloons.
这小雪花就会弄湿她的马裤
Oh, my, I almost fell down.
哦,天呀,我差点摔下来
Yoo-hoo! Look what we got!
看看我们买♥♥了什么?
Ain’t she the sweetest little thing,
她是不是最可爱的小家伙
and don’t he look like a prince on that wheel?
他在车上看起来像不像个王子?
Now, come on, Imogene. Now, get everything in here.
快点,伊蒙奇 把所有的东西都放进来
We got more room than the whole state of Kansas.
这台车比堪萨斯州还大
And listen to the horn. Blow the horn, Daddy.
听听喇叭声,按喇叭,爸爸
Oh, go ahead.
继续
Do it again.
再来一次
Sticks his tongue into the water,
他的舌头伸到了水里
and there’s an alligator in the river…
可是河里恰好有一只鳄鱼…
Very funny.
真有趣
This girl’s sitting on the trolley, and she reaches in her bag,
这个女孩坐在购物车上 把手伸到她的包里
and she takes out this magazine, and she starts to read it.
拿出她的杂♥志♥开始看
Well, she ain’t read more than a couple of pages.
可她还没有看到两页
And real slow and careful now, she takes her stockings down
就又慢又小心地脱下袜子
and takes off her shoes.
然后脱下鞋子
Now, she turns the stockings wrong side out, and she puts them back on.
又把袜子翻过来,重新穿回去
She puts her shoes back on.
再把鞋子穿上
Well, all the passengers are watching. They wonder what’s going on.
所有的乘客都看着,搞不清楚怎么回事
This old guy, he leans over to her, and he asks her, he says, “What’s…?
有个老头靠近她说”你这是…”
“I saw you indulge in a strange procedure, ma’am. What were you doing?”
“这位女士,我发现你这一切怪异举动 你到底是在做什么?”
And she said, “Well, I was reading this here magazine, you know?
她说”我看了这本杂♥志♥…”
“And I found it to be such hot stuff that I…
“让我觉得浑身火热,所以…
“Well, I felt compelled to turn the hose on myself.”
“我强迫自己要“反穿长筒丝♥袜♥”” (意同:打开水龙头)
Oh, turn the hose on!
哦,打开水龙头!
When you said that, I…
当你那样说的时候,我…
They wouldn’t have a room with a canopy bed, would they?
他们有帐篷床的房♥间吗?
You wouldn’t have a room with a canopy bed, would you?
你们有帐篷床的房♥间吗?
Uh, no. But I got one with a fireplace.
没有,但在壁炉旁边有一个
Oh, I’d like that one, Daddy.
爸爸,我想要那个
It ain’t no canopy bed,
那不是帐篷床
but it sure do open up a whole new can of peas, don’t it?
但肯定是一个新的 豆子罐头(音同帐篷床),对吧?
Can of peas.
豆子罐头
Ain’t that cute? Huh? How’s that?
好笑吧? 什么意思?
Come on, Imogene. Now, help the boy with these things.
来吧,伊蒙奇,你去帮孩子安顿一下
Give them 234, 235, and 236.
把234、235、236号♥房♥给他们
They’re working on the elevator right now, and it’s the first flight up, if you don’t mind.
电梯正在修,正准备第一次起飞 如果你不介意的话
It’s all right. Thank you. Thank you.
没关系,谢谢 谢谢
“Can of peas”. Did you hear that? Yeah, what was that all about?
“豆子罐头”,你有听见吗? 是啊,那到底是怎么回事?
Well, you know,
哦,就是说
Canopy… can of pea… They rhyme, you know?
帐篷床…豆子罐头… 两者发音一样,注意到没有?
Oh, I see! Can of peas, canopy! Yeah.
哦,我听懂了!豆子罐头,帐篷床 没错
I get it now.
我终于明白了
I knew you’d get it if I explained it to you.
我就知道解释一下你就懂了
Now there’s a rip in the seam of that dress, Imogene.
伊蒙奇,那条裙子上的裂缝
You get it sewed up good, you hear?
你缝得非常的好,听到了吗?
And wash these hose. Yes, Miss Trixie.
把这些长筒丝♥袜♥洗掉 是,崔西小姐
Got my bath ready? Yes, Miss Trixie.
我的洗澡水准备好了吗? 准备好了,崔西小姐
Hope the water’s not too hot.
希望水不会太热
You’ve been making that water awful hot lately, Imogene.
近来你一直把水调得很热,伊蒙奇
I knows you like it hot, Miss Trixie.
我知道你喜欢洗热一点,崔西小姐
Well, not that hot.
但是不必那么热
Now, you go on, finish up all these things and come back in an hour and dry me off.
把这些事情做完以后 一个小时后进来帮我弄干
Yes, Miss Trixie.
是,崔西小姐
What you doing up there?
你站在这干什么?
I got us an idea. Come on.
我有个主意,跟我来
What kind of idea? Come on in here, and I’ll tell you.
什么主意? 到这里来,我告诉你
Go on.
来吧
Imogene, what do you suppose Miss Trixie would do
伊莫奇,如果有人愿意出25美元上她
if somebody offered her $25 to put out?
你认为她会怎么想?
Oh-wee, you crazy.
你疯了
For that much money, that woman would drop her pants down
那么多的钱,可以让一个女人…
in the middle of the road. That’s what I figured.
当众裸♥露♥了 我就想这样
What you got in mind?
你有什么主意?
You want to get away from Miss Trixie, don’t you?
你想离开崔西小姐对吧?
Well, if you help me, I’ll give you enough money to get home to your mama.
如果你帮助我 我会给你很多钱,让你交给母亲
How much money? $30.
多少钱? 30元
When do we start? Tomorrow morning.
什么时候开始? 明天上午
Miss Trixie,
崔西小姐
you know that man down at the desk who checked us in yesterday?
你记得昨天在柜台 办理登记住宿的人吗?
Yeah, I know him. What about him?
是的,我知道,他有事吗?
Well, he tell me, he’d pay $25 just to have a good time with you.
他说他愿意付25美元 和你共度美好时光
What?
什么?!
Well, that little two-bit bum nerve of that guy.
那个没用的流浪汉神经病吗
$25. I bet that little John don’t make that much in a week.
25元,我打赌那小笨蛋 一周也赚不了那么多
Where would he get 25 bucks?
他怎么可能有25元?
I don’t know. All I know is what he told me.
我不知道,我听他说的
25 bucks, huh?
25元吗?
Sure have to see the money to believe it.
一定要看到钱才能相信
Here you go. You come back and see us again real soon.
都办好了,希望您很快回来光顾
I’ll have a Juicy Fruit gum, please.
我要买♥♥果汁口香糖
Here you go, my little beauty. Want I should chew it for you?
给你,小美人,要我帮你嚼吗?
Say, you know that redheaded lady
对了,你认识那个红发的
that comes down here named Miss Trixie Delight?
名叫崔西‧狄莱的小姐吗? 认识
Well, she thinks you’re real cute.
她认为你真的很可爱
Oh, yeah? Says you and who else?
是吗?这是你说的吧?
No, honest. She says you’re better looking than Dick Powell.
不!说真的,她说你比迪克·包威尔还帅 (美国歌♥手及演员)
She did, eh? Well, the lady’s got good taste, don’t she?
她真这么说? 那位女士的眼光不错,是吧?
Well, just thought you’d like to know. Hey, just a minute.
我只是你想知道 嘿,等一下
Give these here to the lady, and tell her they’re with Floyd’s compliments.
把这些送给那位女士 告诉她这是弗洛伊德送的
Oh. She’ll like that.
哦,她会喜欢的
Maybe you should write her a note.
或许你应该给她留张便条
Yeah. What kind of a note? Oh, I don’t know.
要留什么样的便条呢? 我也不知道
I thought men always wrote ladies notes when they send them presents.
我想男人送礼物给女人的时候 都会留一张便条
Maybe you should ask her for a date.
或许你应该约她
That will sure tickle her.
那样她一定很高兴的
Yeah. Maybe I ought to.
是啊,或许我该这么做
Say, she’s not married up or anything like that, is she?
对了,她还没有结婚,是吗?
Of course not. She don’t even have a regular boyfriend.
当然没有,甚至连男朋友都没有
That man who come in here yesterday with her is my daddy.
昨天和她在一起的人 是我的爸爸
He’s her manager. She’s a dancer.
我爸是一个经纪人,她是跳舞的
A dancer?
舞者?
You know, I figured she was something like that.
我就猜到她是做这一行的
Whereabouts she dance?
她在什么地方跳舞?
Oh, lots of big places. She’s a star.
在很多大城市,她是个明星
Well, how about that!
真了不起!
Why don’t you print it? She like men who prints.
你为什么不写印刷体呢? 她喜欢男人写印刷体
Print it, huh?
印刷体吗?
“Some sweets for the sweet. Ha, ha.
“给我甜心的一些甜点,哈哈”
“Some girls say I’m a pretty smooth dancer myself.
“有些女孩说我的舞姿很不错”
“How about trying me out sometime?” You sure this is going to work?
“我们什么时候出去跳一下?” 你觉得这样有用吗?
I don’t know, but we’re sure going to give it a try.
不知道,但我们要试一试
Throw this in the drawer, will you?
把这个扔进抽屉,好吗?
And keep your fingers crossed.
然后交叉你的手指头(祈祷状)
Who is it? It’s me, Addie.
谁? 是我,爱狄
Oh. What do you want?
哦,你有什么事吗?
I got a message from Moze.
摩西让我捎上一条口信
He asked me to tell you he had to run over to Hainesville today.
他说今天要去海纳斯维尔
He won’t be back until suppertime.
到晚餐的时候才会回来
Huh?
是吗?
I think he had to get something fixed on his car.
我想他是为他的车子买♥♥些零件
He’ll be gone all day. Oh.
他会去一整天 哦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!