And for our British friends…
火炬
Torch.
快乐不会老
Never gets old.
如果我们成功了,全城都会有我们的海报
If we pull this off, we’ll be on posters all over town.
你为什么在上面,蒂吉·温克尔太太?
Why are you up there, Mrs. TiggyWinkle?
眼睛糖果
Eye candy.
凤头鹦鹉…
Cockadoodle…
凤头鹦鹉…
Cockadoodle…
哦,不
Oh, no.
我嗓子哑了
I’ve lost my voice.
醒来。醒来
Wake up. Wake up.
我们得让这个巨大的火球升到…
We’ve got to make the giant ball of fire rise into the…
什么?
What?
这怎么可能呢?
How is this possible?
这一切都是为了让我怀疑自己的存在
It was all a hoax to keep me from questioning my very existence.
我的人生就是一个弥天大谎!
My life’s been one big lie!
等待。但也许这意味着我能飞
Wait. But maybe this means I can fly.
也许我能飞!
Maybe I can fly!

No.
凤头鹦鹉!凤头鹦鹉!
Cockadoodledoo! Cockadoodledoo!
空无一人的农场迎来了新的一天
As the new day dawned on the empty farm,
不仅仅是彼得和其他人踏上了自我发现之旅
it wasn’t just Peter and the others off on a journey of selfdiscovery.
比伊也在回应机会的敲门声
Bea was also answering the knock of opportunity.
“彼得,佛罗普西,莫普西,棉尾巴和本杰明堂兄
“Peter, Flopsy, Mopsy, CottonTail, and Cousin Benjamin,
在其他人的帮助下,重建了小屋
with help from the others, rebuilt the cottage,
他们从此过上了幸福的生活。”
and they all lived happily ever after.”
你很有天赋
You are a natural.
跟我来。我有东西给你看
Come with me. I have something to show you.
真不敢相信你要把这个给我!
I can’t believe you’re giving this to me!
我还没写出一本畅销书呢
I haven’t even written a best seller yet.
这就是我对你对新书的改动的信心
That’s how confident I am in the changes you’re making to the new book.
你看过马文的最新作品吗?
Have you seen Marvin’s latest?
是好吗?批评者对此褒贬不一
Is it good? The critics have been mixed on it,
但它刚刚在23个国家排名第一
but it just hit number one in 23 countries,
包括德国,他们讨厌蝴蝶
including Germany, and they hate butterflies.
觉得他们太异想天开了。(我想让你见见整个公♥司♥。)
Find them too whimsical. I want you to meet the whole company.
品牌、营销、电影
Branding, merchandising, film.
我们不再把它当作一本书
We don’t just think of this as a book anymore.
我们认为这是一种现象。我们认为你是一个现象
We think it’s a phenomenon. We think you are a phenomenon.
没错,这的确是一个现象
A phenomenon, indeed.
但她丈夫认为她可能在旅行,这也是一种现象
But also a phenomenon with a husband who thought she might be travelling
走上了错误的道路
down the wrong path.
所以他自己去见出版商了
So he went for his own meeting with the publisher
做他认为对妻子是正确的事
to do what he was sure was right for his wife.
奈杰尔!
Nigel!
当然是瞒着她。托马斯?
But without telling her, of course. Thomas?
真是个惊喜。一天两次
What a lovely surprise. Twice in one day.
我知道你想干什么,好吗?
I know what you’re up to, okay?
我很清楚你想把你的意愿强加给我妻子
And it is very clear to me that you are trying to impose your will on my wife.
我想当面告诉你…我要去健身房♥,你打拳击吗?
I wanted to tell you to your face… I’m heading to the gym. You box?
是的。我告诉过你我打过拳击,对吧?
Yeah. I told you I boxed, didn’t I?
跟我来。唯一的问题是
Come with me. The only thing is
我没带装备,所以…
that I haven’t got my gear, so…
不要担心。我们会帮你修好的。来了。真的吗?好吧。是的
Not to worry. We’ll fix you up. Come. Really? Okay. Yep.
嘿,奈杰尔
Hey, Nigel.
再次感谢你的装备
Thank you again for the gear.
我侄女很乐意借给你
My niece was happy to lend it to you.
听着,我得跟你谈谈比伊的事
Listen, I need to talk to you about Bea.
你让她怀疑自己的想法
You have her doubting her own ideas.
我想让她来对付我的
I want her to take on some of mine.
是的。我不禁觉得她正在迷失方向
Yeah. I can’t help but feel though that she’s losing her way.
不。没有?
No. No?
迷路就是没人买♥♥你的书
Losing your way is when no one buys your book
因为它太利基了
because it’s too niche.
你说的“利基”?这是明显的利基!
You say “niche”? It’s pronounced niche!
当你想要孩子的时候就会迷失方向
And losing your way is when you want to have children
可是你老婆正忙着画去太空的兔子呢!
but your wife is too busy painting pictures of rabbits going to space!
空间?真的吗?她这样做吗?
Space? Really? She’s doing that?
哦,奈杰尔。奈杰尔,我很抱歉
Oh, Nigel. Nigel, I’m so sorry.
不,我很抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
但如果你真那么自私
But if you’re that selfish,
我不知道你是否适合做父亲
I don’t know if you’re cut out to be a father.
你为什么告诉奈杰尔我不想要他的主意?
Why did you tell Nigel that I didn’t want his ideas?
不不不,我只是说
No, no, no, I was just saying,
我觉得你正在失去你的声音和正直
I felt you were losing your voice and integrity.
但很明显,我没什么好担心的。你没有权利为我说话
But, clearly, I had nothing to worry about. You have no right to speak for me.
奈杰尔说他将减少第二本书的印刷量
Nigel said he was going to reduce the run of the second book
因为它太“利基”了?这是明显的利基
because it’s too “niche”? It’s pronounced niche.
如果你是一个自命不凡的傻瓜
If you’re a pretentious twit.
奈杰尔·罗勒吗?
Like Nigel BasilJones?
一个人需要多少个名字?奈杰尔的父母…
How many names does one man need? Nigel’s parents…
这样持续了一段时间
This went on for a while,
就像大多数成年人之间的争论一样
as most arguments between grownups do.
他们开始说一些无关紧要的话
And they start to say things that have nothing to do
他们实际上在争论什么
with what they’re actually arguing about.
布鲁塞尔是比利时的首都
Brussels is the capital of Belgium.
首都以前也动过,比伊。首都将再次移♥动♥
Capitals have moved before, Bea. Capitals will move again.
日本京都,1869。那些搬运车要去哪里?
Kyoto, Japan. 1869. Where are those moving trucks going?
东京!
Tokyo!
这种争论通常会持续一周
And often, the argument lasts a week
在他们找到问题的核心之前
before they get to the heart of the matter.
但这是本故事书,所以让我们直奔主题
But this is a storybook, so let’s get right to it.
我终于取得了一些成功,我决心要坚持下去
I’m finally getting some success, and I’m determined to hold on to it.
如果你能支持我而不是背着我,好吗?
If you could please just support me instead of going behind my back, okay?
你是对的
You’re right.
我不该那么做的。但这不是你,比伊
I shouldn’t have done that. But this isn’t you, Bea.
你描绘了兔子和我们家的优美故事
You paint elegant stories of the rabbits and our home.
我在画我们的家庭。这是…
I’m painting our family. It’s…
正好是我们家最畅销的版本
Just happens to be the bestselling version of our family.
奈杰尔知道他在做什么
Nigel knows what he’s doing.
我喜欢新的你
I love the new you.
我可以对你做任何事,但你不会吃我。电影
I can do anything to you and you won’t eat me. Flick.
事实上,今天是我的放松日
Actually, today is my cheat day.
的帮助!每个人都在哪里? !
Help! Where is everybody?!
即将完成有史以来最伟大的农贸市场劫案
About to pull off the greatest farmersmarket heist in history.
同时,第一
Also, the first.
但彼得一直是个开拓者
But Peter’s always been a trailblazer,
无论好坏
for better or worse.
这只小猪去了市场
This little piggy went to market.
买♥♥薰衣草香皂。我听说那里有薰衣草摊位?
For some lavender soap. I was told there was a lavender stand?
彼得,我能跟你说句话吗?
Peter, may I have a quick word?
你确定吗?是的
Are you sure about this? Yeah.
我这辈子从没这么确定过
I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life.
相信我。我绝不会让你陷入危险
Trust me. I would never put you in danger.
一次。我保证
Again. I promise.
好吧,我不能保证。我们要抢劫这个地方。你是加入还是退出?
Okay, I can’t promise. We’re gonna rob this place. Are you in or out?
它的时间
It’s time.
你们都知道该怎么做。是的
You all know what to do. Yes.
我们偷了裁缝的香肠,吻了萨拉·中本聪
We steal the tailor’s sausage and kiss Sara Nakamoto.
什么?不
What? No.
我们干掉所有的农民就能拿到干果了
We take out all the farmers so we can get to the dried fruit
把它拖回裁缝车里
and drag it back to the tailor’s truck.
好吧。等一下
Okay. Wait a minute.
我觉得有问题
I smell a rat.
我喜欢这样
And I like it.
伦敦桥要倒了要倒了,要倒了
London Bridge is falling down Falling down, falling down
伦敦桥是…
London Bridge is…
其中的一个吗?
One of these?
我知道。很可爱,不是吗?
I know. It’s lovely, isn’t it?
请两磅
Two pounds, please.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!