-比如 你那不顺眼了 -我没懂
– Like, if you look bad in something. – Oh, I don’t follow.
就跟你说摇脚趾 就是…随便吧
Like, saying wiggle your toes it’s just, Iike, a– Whatever.

So.
我爸什么时候来的 难以想象
When did my dad come here? I can’t picture it.
来过几次吧
He’s come in a few times.
但他皮肤也不差啊 那他来干嘛
But he doesn’t have bad skin. What would he come in for?
护理护理呗
This and that.
护理?
This and that?
我们要去去角质
We should do an enzyme peel. We get all the–
把死皮去掉
And then get all the dead skin off.
去后就有点像
It kind of looks like
被一辆卡车追尾
You’ve been hit by a truck right afterwards…
不过物有所值
…but in the end it’s worth it.
这楼有后门吗
Does the building have a back door?
就好比是给送货的用的
You know, for deliveries, things like that?
就不用走前门了
So we don’t have to go out the front.
怎么说也不是什么好事
You know, not a glamorous sight.
有 地下室有个门通到巷子里
Yeah. In the basement there’s a door to the alley…
但那条路总有点东西堵着
…but, you know, there’s always a ton of stuff blocking it.
可能楼管那间房♥里有出口吧
I think maybe there’s an exit through the super’s apartment.
我知道屋里有点乱
I know it’s really messy.
节哀顺变
So sorry about your grandmother.
她让我给她修电视 但不给我钱
She make me fix her TV. She doesn’t even give me any money.
昨晚我看到她了 那时候还没死呢
I see her last night. She’s not dead then.
把我当个小孩似的冲我喊
She be yeillng at me like I’m some kind of kid.
对不起
I’m sorry she did that.
-那我给你点儿钱吧 -我不要钱 她死了
– Can I give you something? – I don’t need a tip. She’s dead.
好吧 谢谢 那我们
Yeah. Okay, thank you. Should we–?
还好你看上去好点了
I’m happy to see that you’re feeling better.
我没病
I was not sick.
但你…你坐轮椅的对吗
But weren’t you in a– You were in a wheelchair, right?
-我吗 -是啊
– Me? – Yeah.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
谁说我坐轮椅的 我从来没坐过
Who told you I was in wheelchair? I was never in a wheelchair.
我肯定是
I must’ve thought it was
看错人了 -为啥你这么说
somebody– -Why are you saying this to me?
那是哪来的
Where did you get that?
-啥 -这个
– What? – This.
-这个? -对 那盒子
– This? – Yeah. The box.
别人给的礼物
It was a gift.
好吧
Okay.
安德拉死了
Andra died.
知道了
I know.
-知道了? -没错
– You do? – Yeah.
亲爱的 你脸怎么了
Oh my god, honey. What happened to your face?
我刚才去做脸了
I just had a facial.
-谁给你做的 -玛丽
– From whom? – Mary.
她到底做了什么
What did she do to you?
她给我去角质 然后就这样了
She gave me a peel. And then she worked on me forever.
听起来可不是这么回事 我得找她
Honey, this should not look like this. I’m callng her now.
-别 别 -亲爱的
– No, no. – Honey.
我皮肤差又不是她的事 很正常啦
It’s not her fault I have bad skin. This is normal.
她说能消的
She said it would go away.
会的 会消的
It will. It’ll go away. It will go away.
你是?
Who are you?
这几个月 我看你一直从这过
I’ve seen you walk by, over and over. For months.
还进店来 假装买♥♥衣服
And then you come in and pretend to shop.
-你为什么老看我 -我喜欢你的店
– Why are you watching me? – I love your store.
还有我…
And I’m aIso– I’m….
我是布莱恩的前女友
I’m Brian’s ex-girlfriend, Mary.
-然后呢 -我只是
– And? – No, I just–
只想看看他是为啥甩了我的
I guess I just wanted to see what he threw me over for.
然后你就盯着我看
So that’s why you watch me?
我想知道你有什么我没有的
I was curious to see what he thought you have that I don’t have.
知道是什么了吗
And did you figure out what that was?
是的
No.
你啥都没有
You have nothing.
有个男人一般的后背
You have a very large back.
你这年纪的人 怎么还做得出这种事
What kind of person, at your age, does something like this?
你真惨
You know, it’s very sad.
又老又是偷♥窥♥狂
You’re old and you’re a stalker.
废物
Loser.
-怎么了 -没事
– What happened? – Nothing.
青春痘爆发啊
Rough pimple night?
玛丽给我做了个脸
Mary gave me a facial.
玛丽?
Mary?
没错
Yeah.
你是说
Oh, you mean, like…
咱隔壁的外孙女 那个玛丽
…next-door granddaughter Mary?
她不太好 是不 我不是说她啊
She’s not very good, is she? No offence.
别担心 我可不会再去的
Don’t worry. I’m not going back there.
再也别了
Of course not.
你也别去了
Neither should you.
-我吗 -她说你去过
– Me? – She said you went there.
我是去过
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
她…
She….
她给我弄脸
She helped me with my skin.
可不嘛 就我这年龄啊
At my age, I mean, God knows.
什么时候停呢
When does it stop?
好啦
Yeah.
谁也别再去了
No. No one is ever going back there.
再也不去了
Ever.
咋样了她
How’s she doing?
很伤心
She’s sad.
她这年龄 是会这样的
It’s so rough, her age.
我们应该离远点的
We should stand back, you know.
-为啥 -微波炉对身体不好
– Why? – Microwaves are bad for you.
我们煮的吃的在里面呢
But we’re cooking our food in it.
听人说 吃的熟了就没问题了
They say it’s different, what comes out.
-有事吗 -对 我叫凯特
– Oh, can I help you? – Yeah, I’m Kate. Hi.
前一阵子我买♥♥了你母亲的家具
I bought your mother’s furniture a while back.
-是 -我想把这个给你
– Yeah. – I wanted you to have this.
还挺值钱的
It turned out to be worth a bit of money.
-真的吗 -是的
– Seriously? – Yeah.
-我还以为是垃圾呢 -不不不
– I thought it was all junk. – No, no, no.
-谢啦 -不客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
-值多少钱 -七块
– How much is it worth? – About $7 00.
真不敢相信你居然把它拿回来了
I can’t believe you brought it back. That’s–
-真奇怪 -我应该的
– That’s pretty unusual. – It was my pleasure, really.
再见
Bye.
该死的
Shit.
安德拉这些年参加了很多组织
Andra participated in many groups over the years…
特别钟情于志愿活动
…and especially enjoyed volunteering.
他年轻的时候加入了防止虐待动物协会
She worked at the ASPCA when she was a teenager…
之后给盲童们读书
…and later on read to the blind
和穷孩子们一起画画
…and did art projects with underprivileged children.
她热爱读书
She enjoyed reading a great deal…
但后来视力逐渐下降
…but when her eyes began to fall…
她就特爱看电视
…she especially loved watching television.
她最爱看今夜娱乐
Her favourite show was Entertainment Tonight.
这是尤金和帕拉蒂
Okay, so this is Eugene and Paulette.
-这位是艾利克斯 -你好
– This is Alex. And this is– – Hi.
-艾利克斯你好啊 -这是凯特
– Alex. How are you? – This is Kate.
你好帕拉蒂
Hi, Paulette.
安德拉是个可爱的老太太
Andra was a lovely woman.
还好吧 谢了
Not really. But thanks.
她很直接
She was very direct.
-她生活的挺惨的 -也许吧
– She had a sad life. She did. – Maybe.
你们又要装♥修♥了吧
So you’re going to start renovating?
-是啊是啊 -就快了
– Yeah. Yeah. – Pretty soon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!