你们好 我的朋友们
Greetings, my friend.
你们对这些未知的…
You are interested in the unknown…
神秘兮兮又解释不了的东西很感兴趣吧
the mysterious, the unexplainable.
那就是你要来这的原因了
That is why you are here.
从现在开始 第一次…
And now, for the first time…
我要把发生的事情完完整整的告诉你
we are bringing you the full story of what happened.
我要把那个可怜的…
We are giving you all the evidence…
幸免于难的人的…
based only on the secret testimony of the miserable souls…
秘密陈述全告诉你
who survived this terrifying ordeal.
事件 地点…
The incidents, places…
我的朋友 我们不能再保守住这个秘密了
My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer.
你能承受住这个骇人听闻的事实吗…
Can your heart stand the shocking facts…
关于这个真实的故事…
of the true story…
关于小埃德华·D·伍德
of Edward D. Wood, Jr.?
导演 蒂姆·伯顿
主演 约翰尼·德普
片名 埃德·伍德
现在已经8:15了 我们要开幕了
It’s 8: 15. We can’t hold the curtain any longer.
天哪 我该和演员们说些什么
Cripes, what am I gonna tell the cast?
今晚压力很大 但现在什么都没做
It’s press night and there’s no press!
-你相信鬼吗 -不 汤米
-Do you believe in ghosts? -Nah, Tommy.
那只是吓小孩子的故事
That’s just kiddie spook stories.
一旦死了 就是永远死了
Once you’re dead, you stay dead.
我不知道 比尔
I don’t know, Bill.
今天在阵地上
Out on that battlefield today,
我看见了一个穿白衣服的女人…
I saw this woman dressed in white…
在沙丘上漂浮着
floating above the dunes.
也许 那就象征着疲惫的军役生活
Maybe it was just fatigue
也许那是对这场战争的侮辱
or maybe it’s the indignities of war.
也或许它意味着其它什么
Or maybe it’s somethin’else.
嘿 我想我看到些什么了
Hey, I think I see somethin’.
我要给你们人类这只和平鸽…
I offer you mortals the bird of peace…
所以你们可以改变计划…
so that you may change your ways…
然后结束这场毁灭性的战争
and end this destruction.
多棒的演出 每个人都被震撼了
What a show! Everyone was terrific.
保罗 事实上
Paul,
你的第二场演出我感到十分满意
your second act monologue actually gave me the chills.
噢 谢谢 埃迪
Oh, thanks, Eddie.
我有最新消息 看这篇报道
I got the early edition, hot off the presses!
这是一个伟大的时刻
This is the big moment.
她甚至不懂穿着
She didn’t even show.
派个男孩子去给她洗衣服吧
Sent her copy boy to do the dirty work.
你胡说八道 克罗莱小姐
Sc-rew you, Miss Crowley.
我是不是真的有一张马脸?
Do I really have a face like a horse?
“卖♥♥弄”到底是什么意思
What does “ostentatious” mean?
嘿 那也不坏
Hey, it’s not that bad.
你不要去注意那些无关紧要的事情
You can’t concentrate on the negative.
看 他还在这说了些很有意思的事
Look, he’s got some nice things to say here.
“军人”这出戏的服装非常完美
“The soldiers” costumes are very realistic.”
那才是令人激动的
That’s positive!
-简直瞎说 -好拉
-Rave of the century. -Well,
我已经看到些很多不好的评论了
I’ve seen a lot worse reviews.
有些评论根本就没有提到服装
I’ve seen reviews where they didn’t even mention the costumes.
像上次那出戏 倔强的弗朗西斯
Like that last Francis the Mule picture.
给大家的印象太糟了
It got terrible notices.
-那次打击真大 -总有出路的
-Huge hit! -Lines around the block.
对 不要太把它当回事
That’s right. Don’t take it too seriously.
我们在做一项伟大的事情
We’re all doing great work.
-你真的这么认为吗? -当然
-Do you really think so? -Absolutely.
如果我不能成功该怎么办
What if I just don’t got it?
Ed 那只是一篇报导
Ed, it was only one review.
奥森·韦尔斯完成《公民凯恩》时才26岁
Orson Welles was only 26 when he made Citizen Kane.
我已经30岁了
I’m already 30.
埃德 你还年轻呢
Ed, you’re still young.
现在正是你大展拳脚的时候
This is the time in your life when you’re supposed to be struggling.
我知道 但是我怕情况再不会更好了
I know. But I’m scared it’s not going to get any better than this.
噢 我讨厌这么早就醒了
Oh, I hate having to wake up this early.
糟了 我的粉红色羊毛杉呢
Gosh, where’s my pink sweater?
我似乎再也找不到我的衣服了
I can never seem to find my clothes any more.
嘿 你 快滚去
Hey, big shot! Get off your ass and
把这个送到行政楼
get this over to the executive building.
好的 克拉维兹先生
Sure thing, Mr Kravitz.
嘿 查理 你过来
Hey, Charlie, come here.
我是怎么跟你说的
What did I tell ya about watering these plants,
我说要给它们浇水
eh? I want some water on ’em!
不要就这么撒上去 要浸透它们
Don’t sprinkle the damn things! Soak ’em!
你好
Hi.
大伙加油干
All right, people, settle. And… action!
噢 看这些骆驼
Wow! Look at these camels!
这些可是真正的骆驼
These are real camels!
他们是从哪搞到这些骆驼的
Gosh, where’d they get real camels?
嘿 你
Hey, you!
把它放到那去
Move it outta here, huh?
嘿 埃迪 过来
Hey, Eddie! Come in here.
我有一样好东西要给你看
I got some great new stuff to show you.
这太妙了 你准备怎么处理它
This is fantastic. What are you gonna do with it?
也许扔了它再也看不到它
Probably file it away and never see it again.
啊 那太可惜了
Ah, it’s such a waste.
为什么 就算仅有一半机会
Why, if I had half the chance,
我也能把这段库存胶片制♥作♥成一部完整的电影
I could make an entire movie using this stock footage.
这个故事的开局就是以这场神秘的爆♥炸♥开始的
The story opens on these mysterious explosions.
没有人知道是什么原因
Nobody knows what’s causing them,
但它使那些野牛不舒服
but it’s upsetting all the buffalo.
所以这些军用设施被用来解决这些神秘的东西
So the military are called in solve the mystery.
你忘了章鱼
You forgot the octopus.
不 不 我正要说它呢 这正是高♥潮♥
No, no. I’m saving that for my big underwater climax.
他们说那女孩被那个男人骗了
They say he was a girl trapped in a man’s body.
-这件事了断后她一定很痛心 -啊
-I bet it hurt when they cut his thing off. -Ugh!
女士们 你们在聊些什么
What are you ladies gabbin’ about?
你知道克里斯廷·乔真森是很古怪一个人
You know that Christine Jorgensen freak?
他… 她… 不一样的人
He… She… It’s in Variety.
有个制片在做名人传记
Some producer’s makin’ a biopic.
是吗 我看看
Really? I didn’t read that story.
是的 我让埃德华·伍德先生接电♥话♥
Yes, I’ve got Mr Edward Wood on the line.
你能不挂吗
Could you please hold?
怀斯先生 我是埃德·伍德
Mr Weiss? Ed Wood here.
听着 我听说了你有这样一个计划
Listen, I heard about your new project
我很好奇你是否要定一个导演
and I was curious if you’d signed a director yet.
哦 没有吧你
Oh, you haven’t!
好 如果我们能合作的话
Well, if we could get together,
我可以向你解释一下…
I could explain to you…
为什么在这个小镇
why I’m more qualified to
我是最适合担任导演一职的人选
direct this than anyone else in town.
我想不用在电♥话♥讲这事吧
Well, I’d rather not go into that over the phone.
好 太棒了
All right. Great!
再见
I’ll see you then. Bye!
埃迪 我不明白
Eddie, I don’t understand.
为什么你是最适合做
Why are you the most qualified director
《克里斯廷·乔真森》的导演
for the Christine Jorgensen story?
噢 很简单 不管怎样我先要跨进这扇门
Oh, it’s just hogwash, hon. I had to get into the door somehow.
不不不 那是谎言
No, no, no. No, no, no. That’s a falsehood!
请进
Come in!
听着 我是说你能拥有西区地盘
Look, when I said you could have the western territories,
但我没说是所有11个州
I didn’t mean all 11 states!
我意思是加利福尼亚
I meant California,
俄勒冈 还有在最上面的是什么
Oregon, and what’s that one on top?
华盛顿 对了
Washington, yeah, yeah!
华… 哦 真的吗
W… Oh, really?
哦 去你的
Well, screw you!
我能把帮你吗
Hi. Can I help you?
是的 我是埃德·伍德
Yes. I’m Ed Wood.
我是来导演克里斯廷·乔真森这部戏的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!