骄傲

0
骄傲

Oh, good.
请在这儿签名 谢谢…
Hold that and name here, please…
还有在联♥系♥栏写上你代表的组织名称
And in the corresponding box, the group or organization you represent
对你们来说就是…
In this case…
男女同性恋支持矿工组织
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
没错 就是这个
Yep. Quite. Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们邀请我们来
Thank you very much for having us.
希望你们能帮我澄清一些关于女同性恋的知识
Now, I’m hoping you can clear something up for me about lesbians
-不是现在 格温 -在室内市场有人告诉我的
-Not now, Gwen. -It’s something I was told in the covered market
不怕跟你们说 我有被吓到
and to be honest with you, it did surprise me.
让他们先休息会儿 好吗
Let them get settled in first, shall we?

Oh.
谁打算来做演讲
Now, who’s making the speech?
演…演讲
A… a speech?
没什么的
It’s no big deal.
你们找一个站上台说几句就行
One of you just has to go up on stage and say a few words.
比如让我们知道你们是谁
Just so we know who you are, like.
我跟乐队说暂停 然后你们就上台
I’ll tell the band to shut up and we’ll push you on.
欢迎你们 所有人
And welcome, all of you.
说实话 我没想到你们真的会来
To be honest, I never thought you’d come.
有人愿意自告奋勇吗
Anybody else feel like appointing themselves leader?
看来没有
Didn’t think so.
回家的路迢迢
Many Miles from home
可是我走着 走着
but I’m walking, walking
为你走下去
walking for you
为你走下去
walking for you
现在 女士们先生们
now, then, ladies and gentlemen.
我们再次聚集在这儿 为了支持我们的组织
We’re joined once again by one of our support groups
“男女同性恋支持矿工”
“Lesbians and gays support the miners”
大家欢迎他们的发言人上台好吗 谢谢
Will you welcome their spokesman onto the stage. Thank you.
谢谢 达伊
Thank you, dai.
谢谢你们 落叶乐队
Thank you, um… Falling leaves.
事实上 达伊·多诺万在我们的酒吧发表过演说
Actually, dai Donovan made a speech at our local pub
要想和他比肩很难
and he’s a pretty tough act to follow
所以也许我现在应该翻唱一个朱迪·加兰的音乐剧
so maybe now is the moment for my musical tribute to Judy Garland.
我们筹款是因为我们想帮你们
Look, we raised this money because we want to help you
就这样
And that’s it.
只要你们允许 我们会一直做下去
And we’ll keep on trying to help you for as long as you want us to
因为我们经历过
because we’ve been through
很多你们正在经历的事情
some of the same things you’ve been through.
你们看 假如每五个人就有一个同志
Listen, if one in five people is gay
那么每五个矿工里也有一个是 对吗
then one in five miners must be, too, right?
所以你们至少有1/5的人高兴看到我们
So that’s at least a fifth of you who’s pleased to see us.
谢谢 谢谢邀请我们来
Thank you. Thank you for inviting us here.
谢谢
Thanks.
一二三四…
One, two, three, four…
树叶落了 他们说夏天过去
Them falling leaves, they say that summer’s done
风风雨雨 也是一样
the wind and rains, they say so too
可是冬天也遮蔽不了阳光
but ain’t no winter skies’ll ever shadow the sun
只要有我和你
while I’m with you
大家晚安
night, everybody.
晚安 达伊
Goodnight, dai.
好了 都安置好了
There we are. All settled in.
这只是万事开头难 亲爱的
It’s teething problems, love.
等他们开始熟络了 一切都会好起来
Everything will be all right once they start to mix.
我不是在说落荒而逃
I’m not talking about running away.
我是说我们有尊严的撤退
I’m talking about making a dignified exit.
明天天亮前
Tomorrow before dawn?
我们不可能随便飘进一个村镇
We can’t just waltz into a town like this
然后就指望他们…
and expect them not to…
把我们给割喉
Slit our throats?
保持警惕就行了
Just be cautious.
我不知道你们怎么想
I don’t know about anybody else
但我长途跋涉来威尔士不是为了给人爆头的
but I don’t have to travel to wales to get my head kicked in.
我在伦敦就能享受到
I can very easily get that at home.
谁想走的走好了
Anyone who wants to go should go.
-我是来提供帮助的 -可是他们不想要你的帮助
-But I came here to help. -Yeah, but they don’t want your help.
那他们就当着我的面说
Well, they can tell me that to my face.
在那之前 我是矿同联盟的一员
Until that time, I’m a member ofLGSM
我来这儿是做我该做的事
and I’m going to do what I set out to do.
不躲藏 不落跑 不道歉
No hiding, no running away, no apologies.
我也一样
Me, too.
好吧
Yeah.
还有我
And me.
还有我
And me.
这是个威尔士城♥堡♥
This is a welsh castle, mind.
不是你们的诺曼第垃圾
None of your Norman rubbish.
根据传说 少女塞布丽娜来过这儿
According to legend, the maiden Sabrina came here, see
在这儿化身成为了塞汶河的河神
and became the goddess of the river severn.
她怎么做到的 克里夫
How’d she manage that, then, cliff?
通过淹死
By drowning.
“在此处停留 倾听塞布丽娜”
“Sabrina fair listen where thou art sitting”
“她在澄清冰凉的浪花之下”
“under the glassie, cool, translucent wave”
我是在北爱尔兰长大的
I grew up in northern Ireland.
我完全知道当人们拒绝交谈会引发什么
I know all about what happens when people don’t talk to each other
所以我才完全不明白
That’s why I’ve never understood
只支持同志权益而不管其他人 这样有什么意义 你懂吗
what’s the point of supporting gay rights but nobody else’s rights?
或者只支持工人 但不支持妇女
Or workers’ rights but not women’s rights.
这…很不合逻辑
It’s… I don’t know, illogical.
在村公所有一面旗帜 一百多年了
There’s a lodge banner down in the welfare, over 100 years old.
我们只有特殊场合才挂出来
We bring it out for special occasions, you know.
找天我给你看
I’ll show it to you one day.
那有个标志 就像这样
It’s a symbol, like this.
两只手握一起
Right? Two hands.
这就是工人运动的含义 应该有的含义
That’s what the labor movement means. Should mean.
你支持我 我支持你
You support me, I support you.
不管你是谁 不管你来自哪儿
Whoever you are. Wherever you come from.
肩并肩 手牵手
Shoulder to shoulder. Hand to hand.
达伊
Dai!
他们来了
There they go.
他们从伦敦 布里斯托 全国各地调来的
They’re bringing them in from London, from Bristol. All over
他们派警♥察♥来接管一切
They’re pulling the lads in for anything now.
他们不能这样做吧
Well, they can’t do that.
我住的街道就就有两个被收押了 李和卡尔
There’s two from my street in custody right now. Lee and Carl.
你们的人性在哪儿
Where’s your humanity?
我们是这个国家的公民 公民
We’re citizens of this country, mind. Citizens.
我是说 他们不可能这样做
No, I mean, they can’t do that.
这完全是违法了
It’s totally illegal.
一个警♥察♥有权阻止你
A police officer has the right to stop you
仅当 这个前提很重要
if, and that’s the important word here
仅当他有合理依据相信一桩犯罪将会发生
if he has reasonable grounds to believe a crime is going to be committed
你真的确定是这样吗
Now, you’re absolutely sure about this?
警方滋扰 亲爱的 我都倒背如流了
Police harassment, dear. I could set it to music.
如果他那样做了呢
And if he does?
那他在逮捕你的24小时内必须对你提起正式指控
Then he must formally charge you within 24 hours of that arrest
但是 “合理依据” 意味着实在的证据
But “reasonable grounds” means concrete evidence
能被法庭采纳的
that can stand up in court.
光是不喜欢你的长相可不行
It doesn’t mean he doesn’t like the look of you.
这同样适用于你们站在警戒线最前
That’s the same whether you’re standing on a picket line
或是一身变装的走上伦敦主街道
or trolling down clapham high street in full drag.
海菲娜 跟马丁说照看一下孩子
Hefina, tell Martin to mind the kids.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
警♥察♥局
The police station.
她完全上道了
She’s finding her feet.
很好 先生们 听着
Right, gentlemen, listen to me.
警♥察♥有权扣押一群人…
A police officer only has the right to detain a group of people…
只有当你们有能被法庭采纳的证据
You need evidence to stand up in a court of law.
得是实在的证据
They need concrete evidence.
如果你们扣押他们超过24小时…
If you keep them for longer than 24 hours…
没有证据 没有证据

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Previous article 无辜的人
Next article 自由作家
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。