我想说的是 等艾弗卡托从医务室出来
All I have to say is,as soon as Avocado gets out of the infirmary,
特维那死定了
Tweener is a dead man.
钥匙的事进展怎么样了
How’s that key coming?
-你车子上有吗 有时… -我找过了
-What about your car? You know,sometimes… -I just checked.
你家呢
Your apartment?
不在那里 因为今天早上我还用过
No,’cause I had them this morning.
那他们一定在这儿某个角落里了
Well,then,they gotta be here.
好好想想 你什么时候发现钥匙没的
Just retrace your steps.When did you first notice they were gone?
吃完午饭回来
When I came back from lunch…
我想看一下今天的探囚纪录
Hey,Kev,I need to take a look at that visitation log.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈克尔
Michael?
我需要知道他在哪儿
I need to know where he is.
-谁 -菲波纳奇
-Who? -Fibonacci.
转变过程不仅需要我去寻求宽恕
You see,my conversion requires that I not only seek forgiveness,
也要求我宽恕别人 即使是我的最大的敌人
but provide forgiveness,even to my greatest transgressors.
别那样看着我
Don’t look at me like that,
好像我还是以前那个老家伙似的 我不是了
like I’m the same old man I used to be.I’m not.
相信我 我需要找到菲波纳奇 这样我们才能重归于好
Trust me,I need to reach out to Fibonacci,so we can heal.
故事编得不错 但我不能告诉你
That’s a good story,but the answer is no.
我明白
I understand.
我耐心等
I’ll be patient.
你好
Hello.
从现在开始你正式靠边站
Hey,you’re officially now on standby.
你要把她带到那边 明白吗
And you’ll have her there.Do you understand?
我尽力
Yeah. I’ll do my best.
我说了”你明白吗”
Hey,I said,do you understand?
是的 很响亮清楚
Yeah.Loud and clear.
很好 在歌♥斯公园的跑道上 你在地图上找找
Good.Goose Park airstrip.You can find it on a map.
我再打来的时候 你让那娘们在那边给我等着
As soon as I call,you have that bitch there ready and waiting.
还想让我偷那东西吗 你之前跟我讲的
You still want me to swipe the thing you were asking about?
我现在成了换季大甩卖♥♥了
‘Cause I’m having a going-out-of-business sale.
你为什么不让自己被关禁闭
Why don’t you get yourself to Ad Seg?
那样的话我就得承认 是我对艾弗卡托动的手
For that to happen,I’d have to admit what I did to Avocado.
那会再给我加个20年
That’d get me what,20 years?
不管怎么样我死定了
I’m dead no matter what.
也许还有一条出去的路
1There may be another way out of here.
是啊 装在尸体袋里
Yeah,in a body bag.
我需要知道我能否相信你
I need to know if I can trust you.
我像他们一样正直
I’m as straight up as they come,you know?
不 我是说完全信赖你
No,I mean really trust you.
-你好吗 -我很好 你呢
-How are you? -I’m fine. You?
不错
Fine.
请把手伸出来
Can I have your hand,please?
-在这儿 -什么在这儿
-Here they are. -Here what are?
你的钥匙就在你的收件箱里
Your keys,they were right over there by your inbox.
有个维修工等在外面
Well,you got a maintenance guy waiting outside here,
说你要他来换门锁
says you wanted him to change the locks.
要不要叫他回去
Want me to call him off?
不 叫他进来
No,send him in.
会不会打扰你们…
Is it okay if I…
没事 我快好了
Yeah.We’re about done here.
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong?
没有
No.
除非你想谈谈今早发生的事儿
Unless you want to talk about what happened this morning.
我想我有个更好的主意
I think I have a pretty good idea.
我们完了
We’re done here.
我要他处于24小时监控下
I want him under 24-hour surveillance.
没我的允许连喷嚏都不能打一个
He doesn’t sneeze without my knowing it.
这是干什么 我做错了什么
What the hell for? What did I do?
有人要杀我
Someone tried to kill me.
在距离这8英里的废物厂找到你 我可不敢苟同
Finding you in a junkyard eight miles from here makes me think different.
你的同谋呢
Who was your accomplice?
什么同谋
What accomplice?
24小时监控
24-hour surveillance.
头儿
Boss.
听说艾弗卡托那玩意儿在床上被切掉了
I heard Avocado cut his hose on your bunk.
一定是有什么剧烈的体育运动
Must have been some serious gymnastics going on.
我这次有事情要告诉你 头儿
I got something for you this time,Boss,
但我要求不能让艾弗卡托伤害到我
but I want guaranteed protection from Avocado,
减少我的户外运动时间
and I want time cut off my bid.
还有吗
Anything else?
要不要找个波霸全天伺候啊
Couple of big-canned whores available to you 24
相信我 我的消息绝对值这个价
Believe me,what I got is worth it.
你到底想不想听
So,are you gonna step up or what?
这是你最后一次机会 特维那
This is your last chance,Tweener.
你再乱弹琴 他们一定不会放过你
You blow smoke again,they’ll be scraping you off the heel of my boot.
斯科菲尔德那帮干活的家伙
Scofield and his whole PI crew,
他们想越狱
they’re escaping.
真是让人诧异啊 又接不通
What a surprise. Disconnected.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!