Maybe tomorrow, if you’re lucky.
他会花一整天找出故障点
And he’ll spend a whole day trying to find the problem…
再花一天修理
…and another day trying to fix it.
不过我们已经来了
But we’re here right now.
你可以马上回去打果汁
And we’re ready to turn your juice back on.
果汁?
My juice?
没错
That’s right.
那么ue4d1
And…
他们是你的组员?
…that’s your crew?
是的,女士
Yes, ma’am.
迪比库柏的车 是1965年的雪佛兰新星
Yeah, D.B. Cooper was driving a 1965 Chevy Nova.
库柏没有持有车辆的纪录
There’s no record on file that Cooper even had a car.
可是查理威莫兰有车子 他当时登记的车
But Charles Westmoreland did and the car registered to him…
是1965年的雪佛兰新星 油箱可装16加仑
…at the time was a 1965 Chevy Nova with a 16-gallon gas tank.
当时雪佛兰那样的车 一加仑约可跑八里
Back then, a Chevy that size got approximately eight miles to the gallon.
迪比库柏在美国福克加油站停下 早上先加一次油
D.B. Stopped at the station in American Fork and gassed up once early that day…
同一天晚上又回来再加油
…and then came back later that same night and gassed up again.
一个要直接 往南到墨西哥的人
Now, why would a guy headed to Mexico, which is a straight shot south,,,
为何会花一整天偏离路线绕路?
,,, drive off the main road for an all-day detour?
-为了钱 -没错
– The money. – Exactly.
库柏,就是威莫兰 带着五百万元跳机
Cooper, Westmoreland, jumped out of a plane with $5 million.
不过威莫兰 被逮捕时身上没有钱
But Westmoreland didn’t have the money on him when he was arrested.
他被捕前就把钱藏了起来 把麦克笔给我
He ditched it before he got caught. Give me that magic marker.
以美国福克为中心 他不可能去了
From American Fork, he couldn’t have gone further…
超过方圆6♥4♥里的地区
…than 6♥4♥ miles in any direction.
去查这地区内所有的消息
I want everything you’ve got in that perimeter.
这些逃犯就在其中一个小镇里
Those cons are in one of these towns…
就算是猫失踪的小事 也要通知我
…and if there’s so much as a cat missing in one of them, I wanna know about it.
故障的线路正好通过你家车♥库♥下
The defective cable runs right beneath your garage.
我们得挖开地板才能修理线路
We’re gonna have to dig up the floor to get to it.
谁会赔偿这些费用?
Well, who’s gonna pay for this…
还有清理和修理费怎么办?
…and what about the cleanup and the repair?
我们公♥司♥会负担所有费用
Well, the company will cover all costs.
我们只会挖个小沟槽
We’ll just dig a small trench.
完工后,我们会再铺上水泥 看起来跟新的一样
Once we’re finished, we’ll re-lay the cement. It’ll look as good as new.
要花多久时间?
How long is it gonna take?
无论如何,今天一定能完工
One way or another, we’ll be out of here today.
我们该快点开工了,女士
Really need to get started, ma’am.
我们不希望让你这种美人
Wouldn’t want a pretty little thing like yourself sitting…
今晚坐在黑暗中,对吧?
…in the dark tonight, now, would we?
那要看我旁边坐的是谁
Well, that depends on who I’m sitting with.
说得对
Touche.
好吧,你们动工 做你们要做的事吧
Fine. It’s okay, y’all go ahead and do whatever y’all need to do.
珍娜,施工的噪音不小
Jeanette, the noise might be substantial.
你去打网球可能会好一点
You might wanna take in that tennis game after all.
不了ue4d1现在打球太热了
Oh, no, it’s too hot for that now.
何况我要盯紧你们所有人 你们才不会偷东西
Plus, I gotta keep an eye on you all and make sure you don’t steal anything.
女士
Ma’am.
-你好吗? -很好
– How are you? – Good.
好,中间人呢?
All right, where’s Tweener?
他在隔壁插延长线
He’s next door plugging in the extension cord.
-我们得挖开水泥 -各位,有人来了
– We’re gonna have to cut up the cement. – Yo, we gots company.
你好吗,小白脸?
What’s up, snowflake?
你还是一如往昔 时机抓得恰到好处
Well, as always, your timing is flawless.
-我不懂你的意思 -让我解释给你听
– I don’t follow. – Well, let me try to explain it to you.
现在我们在试图施工
We’re trying to run something here…
不能让人随便进来
…and we can’t have people walking in off the street.
是吗?你要我们离开 之后再寄支票给我们?
Oh, okay, so you want us to leave and then you can just mail us the check?
苏克,你信任我的
Sucre, I know you trust me…
你知道我会把钱分给你
…and you know I’ll cut you in on that money.
可是现在你们俩会破坏一切
But the two of you being here right now jeopardizes everything.
我哪里也不去
I’m not going nowhere.
我要我那一份钱
I want my share of the money.
等等,老兄 这情况也不是第一次了吧?
Wait a minute, hold on, man. Ain’t we did this dance before?
我说我要加入,你拒绝我
You know, I say I want in, you say no…
然后我威胁 要张扬你的勾当
…then I threaten to tell somebody about what’s going on here.
接着你决定和平相处 我们就是和乐融融的一家人
And then you decide to play nice and then we’re one big happy family.
我们别浪费时间了,好吗?
Why don’t we just stop wasting time, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊,你还活着?
Damn, man, you still alive?
而且生龙活虎,小子
And kicking, homeboy.
你们怎么找到我们的?
How’d you find us?
如果我可以替美军 做全球卫星
Man, if I can do rapid deployment of satellite communications…
通讯网路连线的话ue4d1
…for Uncle sam all over the world…
情况如何?
How are you guys doing?
你是谁?他们是谁?
Who are you? Who are they?
我打了通电♥话♥给上司
I had to call my supervisor.
他多派人过来 这件事要尽快完工
He sent them right over. This job is a top priority.
公♥司♥希望尽快 有效率地修复线路
They want to get this done as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
珍娜,如我说过 我们有很多事要忙
Well, Jeanette, like I said, there’s a lot of work to do…
而且噪音会很大
…and it’s gonna be noisy.
我忘了问你们要喝什么
Oh, drinks. I forgot to ask.
不用了,谢谢
We’re good. Thanks.
情况不妙
Yo, man, this is not good.
她随时会闯进来查看我们
We got her up in our grill checking in on us all the time.
这小子说得对
The boy is right.
既然我不能挖,我自愿去缠住她
And since I can’t dig, I’ll volunteer to keep her occupied.
不准碰她
You don’t touch her.
难道你是修女不成?
Who are you, sister Mary Francis?
我知道怎么讨好女人
I know how to play nice.
我会盯着你的
I’ll be watching.
(威斯康辛州,细得格罗夫)
比利?是你吗?
Billy? Is that you?
比利?是你吗?
Billy, is that you?

Yeah.
真是感谢你
Thank you kindly.
说吧,你怎么不用工作?
Well, now, how did you get out of working?
是工会的规定
Union rules.
一定要有一名组员监督
One crew member always has to supervise.
我待会再去检查状况
I’ll check on them in a bit.
柠檬汁?
Lemonade?
还要冰块吗?
Little more ice?

Yeah.
我喜欢添加一点ue4d1活力
And I like mine with a little oomph.
既然你现在正在工作
But since you’re on the clock…
你应该不能陪我喝吧?
…I guess you can’t join me?
加一点就好
Just two fingers.

All right.
好久没喝了
It’s been a while.
是吗?
Yeah?
威士忌总是让我感到ue4d1暴戾
Whiskey always makes me feel irascible.
我不懂那是什么意思
I don’t know what that means.
可是听起来很有趣
But I do like the sound of it.
你擦的香水是“天使”吗?
Are you wearing Angel perfume?
没错
I am.
我猜它让你想起前妻吧?
That reminds you of an ex, I take it.

Yeah.
是好的回忆ue4d1
Now, is that good memories…
还是坏的回忆?
…or bad memories?
都有
Both.
你有找到犸丽吗?
Did you talk to Maricruz?
我不想谈她的事
I don’t wanna talk about her.
我得去喝杯水
I gotta get some water or something.
去房♥子另一边的水龙头喝水
Use the hose on the other side of the house.
苏克ue4d1
Sucre…
之后如果你遇到麻烦 上欧洲金翅网站
…down the road, if you’re in trouble, Europeangoldfinch. Net.
我们可以上网联络
It’s what we can all use to communicate.
到留言版留言
Post a note on the message board.
-网站叫什么? -欧洲金翅网站
– What’s it called? – Europeangoldfinch. Net.
那是一种鸟,对吧?
That’s a bird, right?
我挖到东西了
I got something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!