-你为何不下来帮忙挖? -你退后一点吧,黑兄弟?
– Why don’t you get in that hole and dig? – How about you backing up, dark fella?
你在这里人生地不熟,白垃圾
You’re a long way away from home, Trailer Park.
我可以把你丢进洞里
I can put you in that hole.
-没人听得到你叫救命 -够了
– And nobody would ever hear you scream. – Knock it off.
我们今天请到 保全专家马克伯奈
We have security expert Mark Bruni with us,,,
他将解释为何其他监狱
,,, who will explain how other prisons are ensuring,,,
不会再出现新的 福克斯河八人帮
,,, that they are not victimized by the next Fox River Eight,
应该是福克斯河七人帮 亚布兹已经撒手归西
should be the Fox River seven now that Abruzzi’s taken his dirt nap.
当然了,愿他安息
God rest the man’s soul, of course.
说到人数,我们少了一个人
Speaking of numbers, we’re short one.
那小子去加油也花太久时间了吧
Kid’s taking a long time to fill that gas tank up.
我已经用尽各种方法逼他
I leaned on him in every way I can think of.
他就是不开口
He’s not talking.
你是天主教♥徒♥吗?
Are you Catholic?
你是天主教♥徒♥吗?
Are you Catholic?
这宗教不太好,有很多罪恶
Not much good in it. A lot of guilt.
不过唯一的好处 就是告解
But the one good thing is confession.
不管心里有什么让你难受 你只管说出来就好
Whatever you got eating at you, you just give it up.
我得承认,这种感觉很不错
Feels good, I have to say.
我想是因为说出来
Guess it’s letting it out.
-让另一个人听你告解 -我无话可说
– Letting another human being hear… – I got nothing to say to you, man.
如果我告诉你一件事呢?
What if I told you something?
一个无人知晓的秘密
A secret nobody else knows.
奥斯卡席尔斯
Oscar shales.
他是我几年前追捕的逃犯
A guy I was chasing a few years back.
精明的不得了
Smart as hell.
我总是慢他一步
I kept just missing him.
过程变得像比赛,仿佛下西洋棋
It became kind of a game, like chess.
要不是他在逃亡时不断杀人
Would’ve been fun if it weren’t for the fact…
老实说,过程其实很有趣
…that he were killing people all along the way.
受害者不断增加 我开始觉得都是我的错
Bodies kept stacking up, and I started to feel that it was because of me.
因为我不称职
Because I couldn’t do my job.
因为我不够聪明
Because I wasn’t smart enough.
我一直没抓到他
Never did catch him.
但是过程中我失控了
But I did lose it.
晚上开车时,我会看见东西
Saw things when I would drive at night.
看到尸体
Bodies.
做恶梦做到我无法入睡
Nightmares to the point that I couldn’t sleep.
我完全和现实脱节
It was a complete break from reality.
所以我才需要吃这些药
That’s what these little guys are for.
让我能继续办案
Keep me in the game.
我已经一吐为快 告诉你了
So now you know. Now it’s off my chest.
你也应该试试看
Ought to try it sometime.
我已经说过了
Like I said before…
我无话可说
…I ain’t gonna tell you nothing.
你知道他们在哪里
You know where those guys are.
如果你要我当抓耙子,你就找错人了
If you’re looking for a rat, you’ve got the wrong guy, man.
不,我只是想让你 少承受点罪恶
No, I’m just trying to spare you some guilt.
包威逃狱后不到24小时 就杀害了第一个人
Bagwell was free less than 24 hours before he killed his first victim.
如果你不说出他的下落 他会继续杀人
If you don’t tell me where he is now, he’s gonna kill again.
这个罪都会怪在你的头上
And that blood is gonna be on your conscience and nobody else’s.
告解也许不是件坏事,不是吗?
Confession might not be such a bad thing, huh?
(亚利桑那州京曼 克利普顿拘留所)
他刚到,罗杰
He just arrived, L.J.
不可能
That’s impossible.
我事先没有预定和律师见面
I don’t have a meeting scheduled with my lawyer.
他是伊利诺州法♥院♥ 指派的公设辩护人
He’s a court-appointed public defender in Illinois.
他不可能事先没通知我 就来亚利桑那
I doubt he would come to Arizona without calling me.
走吧
Let’s go.
请说
Yeah?
在亚利桑那的柏劳的儿子 已处理好了
We’re all set in Arizona with the Burrows kid,
很好
Good.
这小孩解决了
The kid’s as good as gone,
你说律师叫什么名字?
What’d you say the name of that lawyer was?
没有告诉我,他告诉了典狱长
Didn’t give it to me. Gave it to the warden.
那我要见监狱长 你有听到吗?
Then I want to talk to the warden. Hey, you hear me?
之后再去
After.
你好,罗杰
Hello, L.J.
-你想做什么? -他们没说我的来意?
– What do you want? – They didn’t tell you why I came here?
没有
No.
我是莫哈维郡这里的 助理检察官
I’m an ADA here in Mojave County.
我是来送文件给你的
I’m here to serve you with these.
那是什么?
What are those?
你的释放书
Your release papers.
(伊利诺州芝加哥,州长官邸)
-丹奎迪小姐 -你好,我爸在吗?
– Hey. Is my dad in? – Ms. Tancredi.
-他在书房♥里 -好,谢谢
– In the study. – Great, thank you.
爸?
Dad?
救命
Help!
我需要吃药
I need my pills.
拜托,我需要吃药
Please, I need my pills.
-什么事? -我需要吃药
– What? – I need my pills.
-不可能 -你不了解,我一定要吃药
– Forget it. – No, you don’t understand. I need them.
为了我的胎儿
They’re for my baby.
那是甲福明 可以预防流产,拜托
They’re Metformin, to prevent a miscarriage. Please.
药在厨房♥的抽屉里
They’re in the drawer in the kitchen.
那个抽屉
That one right there.
-多少颗? -两颗
– How many? – Two.
还有水,麻烦你
And water. Please.
-我要把布条塞回去 -等等
– Now I gotta put the gag back on. – Wait.
我还有一个问题要问你
Before you do, I just have one more question.
你看起来像个好人
You seem like a really good guy.
为何要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我不是好人
I’m not a good guy.
你认为这些改变真的可以关住ue4d1
And these changes, do you really think they’ll help keep predators,,,
包威这种危险人物吗?
,,, like Theodore Bagwell safely behind bars?
这是无庸置疑的ue4d1
Without a doubt,
我这张照片看起来像反♥社♥会♥人士
Picture makes me look like a sociopath.
我不是开玩笑,白垃圾 下来帮忙挖
I’m not joking with you, Trailer Park. Now, get in here and dig.
我现在残废,都要感谢各位的恩赐
I am incapable, thanks to all y’all.
记住,这地点是我找到的 不要忘了
Just remember, my X marked the spot! You remember that.
我们有更大的问题,那小伙子
We got a bigger issue. The kid.
-他离开多久了? -有一小时半吧
– How long’s it been since he left? – An hour and a half, maybe.
花一小时半加油?肯定出事了
An hour and a half to fill a tank of gas? That ain’t right.
罗杰柏劳 涉及的双尸命案ue4d1
There has been a breaking development in the double-homicide prosecution,,,
出现了重大突破
,,, of Lincoln Burrows, Jr,
由于关键的血液和 指纹证据无故消失ue4d1
Due to the sudden disappearance of crucial blood,,,,
林克,我不知道你有个儿子
Hey, Linc, I didn’t know you had a boy.
少了凶器 库克郡检察官别无选择
– The cook county District Attorney’s Office had no choice,,,
只好撤销所有 对这名16岁少年的控诉
,,, but to drop all charges against the 16-year-old,
柏劳目前被关在ue4d1
Burrows is scheduled to be released,,,
亚利桑那州京曼的 克利普顿拘留所
,,, from the Klipton Detention center in Kingman, Arizona,,,
并预计明天早上释放出狱
,,, where he’s currently being held, tomorrow morning,
她的车钥匙在哪里?
Keys to her car. Where are they?
-这里 -等一下好吗?
– Here. – Just hold on, okay?
-你不能这样做 -为什么?
– You can’t do this, Linc. – Why not?
-林克,我们就快挖到了 -这话你已经说四小时了
– We are five minutes away in there. – We’ve been five minutes for four hours.
-再给我点时间,耐心一点 -你以为我在乎钱吗?
– Just give me some time. Be patient. – You think I give a damn about the money?
-那是必要的资源 -你是害怕失败
– I’m doing what’s necessary. – You’re afraid to fail.
你怕你的伟大计划会失败
You’re afraid this plan ain’t gonna work.
你想为了证明自己而被捕,随便你
You wanna get caught proving you can pull this off, be my guest.
罗杰出狱了,我一定要去找他
L.J.’s out there. I’m gonna get him.
我们横跨全国一千五百里 来到这里
We have come 1500 miles across country.
都已经走到这一步了
We have made it this far.
也许现在我们是该分开了
Then I guess this is where we part ways.
(FBI办公室 伊利诺州,芝加哥)
– Any word on the interrogation? – No, the kid’s still stonewalling.
-侦讯有新消息吗? -没有,那小子还在反抗
不过确定了 帕托西克的行踪
But we’ve got confirmation on Patoshik.
那位老妇人家中 到处是他的指纹
His prints were all over that old lady’s house.
他没有偷走现金和珠宝
So he leaves the cash and the jewelry.
只偷走一幅十元的油划
The only thing he steals is the $ 10 oil painting.
他偷划的目的是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!