Hey, Claire. Wanna see something great?
嗨 克莱尔 你想看点好玩的吗?
Who else was there?
你们那儿还有谁?
It’s an igloo.
是个冰屋
And? I made it.
还有呢? 我自己建的
Yeah, my brother.
我弟弟在说话呢
Hey, Claire.
嘿 克莱尔
I can’t. We’re supposed to go to my dad’s that weekend.
我去不了 我们这周末得去爸爸那儿
The snowplows left some snow across the street, and I dug a hole into it.
扫雪车在路对面留了一点积雪 我在上面挖了个洞
Max, go and play with your friends.
马♥克♥思♥ 跟你的小朋友去玩儿吧
You, go that way.
你 到这边去
You, go that way.
你 到那边去
No, don’t talk to me like that. You’re just a fence.
不许这么跟我说话 你只是个栅栏
You can go play with your own fence friends.
你去找你的栅栏朋友玩儿去
Now, move out!
现在 就去!
So sweet. Yeah. That’s gonna be awesome.
太好了 是啊 绝对会好玩的
Hey, Claire. What’s up You ready? Hey, guys.
嗨 克莱尔 你准备好了吗? 嗨 伙计们
And close them, okay?
把门关好 行吗?
Whoa!
哇!
Claire, is that your brother? Come on!
克莱尔 是你弟弟吗? 大家一起上!
Oh, yeah.

Get him. You’re dead.
打他 你死定了
Yeah.

He is so dead.
他绝对死定了
Max, go away.
马♥克♥思♥ 别闹了
Got him! Yeah!
我打到他了! 嗯!
Get him. Come on, come on, come on.
抓住他 快 快抓住他
You okay?
你没事吧?
Come on, guys. Let’s go!
没事 咱们走吧!
Hey, I’m home.
嗨 我回来了
Hey.

What’s wrong?
出什么事了?
Claire and her stupid friends smashed my igloo.
克莱尔和她那些蠢朋友把我的冰屋毁了
She didn’t do anything about it.
而她就在那儿站着看着
I’m sorry, honey.
亲爱的 太遗憾了
I would have done something about it.
要是我在肯定会说她的
Max, what have you done?
马♥克♥思♥ 你都做了些什么啊
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝
No, I don’t wanna bother you. Just…
不 我也不想打搅您…
Just quickly…
就一会儿…
…can you tell me exactly
…您能告诉我
what Mr. Lasseter didn’t like about the report?
拉斯特先生到底对报告的哪部分不满意吗?
Well, what am I supposed to do?
那 我该怎么做?
No, I’m just tired, and I’ve had a rough day here and…
不 我只是很累 今天一天都太糟糕了…
l… l… I cannot afford to lose this.
我… 我… 我已经承受不起再失去这个了
I know, I know it.
我明白 我明白的
But I better get started because I’d like to turn it in in the morning.
我最好现在再改一改我想明天早上交上去
No, I hear you. I hear you.
不 我听到了 我明白
And this’ll be the last time. I promise, okay?
下不为例 我保证 行吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey.

Hi.

I could use a story.
给我讲个故事来听听
Um…
嗯…
Sure.
好吧
Uh…
嗯…
There were some buildings.
很久以前有很多大楼
There were these really tall buildings…
那种高耸入天的大楼…
…and they could walk.
…他们在地上走来走去
Then there were some vampires.
然后呢 有一群吸血鬼
And one of the vampires bit the tallest building…
其中一只吸血鬼咬了最高的那一幢楼…
…and his fangs broke off.
…结果把他的牙咯掉了
Then all his other teeth fell out.
随后他的满口牙就相继都掉没了
Then he started crying.
然后他就开始嚎啕大哭
And then all the other vampires…
然后那些其他的吸血鬼就问他了…
…said, “Why are you crying?
…说 “你为什么要哭呀”
Aren’t those just your baby teeth?”
“不就是乳牙吗?”
And…
然后呢…
And he said, “No. Those are my grown-up teeth.”
他就说 “不 这已经是我换过的牙了”
And the vampires knew that he couldn’t be a vampire anymore…
这些吸血鬼知道他再也当不了吸血鬼之后…
…so they left him.
…就都离他而去
The end.
故事结束
And the sun is the center of our solar system.
太阳位于我们所处的太阳系的中心
It’s the reason all the planets are here.
它聚集了所有的行星
Its warmth gives us sunlight, makes our planet livable.
它给予我们光芒和温暖 让我们的星球生机勃勃
Of course the sun won’t always be here to keep us warm.
当然太阳也不总是在那里散发光热
It, like all things, will die.
它和万物一样 都会走向消亡
And when it does, first it expands…
当这一天到来的时候 首先它会膨胀…
…enveloping all the surrounding planets, including Earth…
…吞噬周围的所有行星 包括地球…
…before consuming them rapidly.
…在短时间内将它们全部烧毁
The sun, after all, it’s just fuel burning ferociously.
毕竟太阳是一个剧烈的燃烧体
And when it runs out of fuel, well, it’ll be gone.
当所有的可♥燃♥物♥都殆尽的时候 它也就随之灭亡
And, well, after that, the solar system will go dark permanently.
这之后 整个太阳系将会永远暗无天日
I mean, I’m sure by that time…
我想届时…
…the human race will have fallen to any number of collaboraties
…整个人类种族将会遭遇天灾人祸
War, pollution…
战争 污染…
…global warming, tsunamis…
…全球变暖 海啸…
…earthquakes, meteors.
…地震 陨石撞击
But, hey, who knows, right?
不过 未来谁都无法预料 对吧?
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom, come up here.
妈妈 上来一下
Max, I’m busy.
马♥克♥思♥ 我正忙着
I’ve rebuilt the fort!
我重新建了一个堡垒
You gotta get inside it. The lava’s coming.
你快点进来 否则岩浆就要流进来了
Oh, and it’s a rocket ship, and it’s gonna take off.
哦 对 这堡垒是个火箭 马上就要发射了
Here’s looking at you.
你看看你啊
Want me to save you a seat?
要我帮你留个座位吗?
You’re really…
你真的是…
…nice. Cute.
…好人 很漂亮
No, really. You’re really.
我说真的呢 你真的是…
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 宝贝
Claire?
克莱尔?
It’s almost dinner. Get your stuff off the table, please.
开饭了 别忙活了 先吃饭吧
Hey. Shh.
嘿 嘘…
Mom, what is that?
妈妈 这是什么?
Pate.
烘饼干
Frozen corn. What’s wrong with real corn?
速冻玉米 咱们没有真正的玉米了吗?
Frozen corn is real, all right?
速冻的也是真正的玉米啊 对吧?
Get off the chair, please.
别坐这儿了
Tell your sister to clear her stuff off the table.
去叫你姐姐下来吃饭
Claire, get your stuff off the dining room table!
克莱尔 你快点下来吃饭!
Max, don’t pull that now.
马♥克♥思♥ 别大喊大叫的
Max, get off the counter, please. Get off.
马♥克♥思♥ 下来 快点 下来
I have a friend here. You’re embarrassing me.
咱们这儿还有客人呢 别给我丢脸
Woman, feed me!
女人 快做饭!
Max, get off the co… Get off the counter.
马♥克♥思♥ 快从… 从桌子上下来
Get off the damn counter, Max. Now. Now.
你快点给我下来 马♥克♥思♥ 马上下来
I’ll eat you up! Get down!
我要吃了你! 给我下来!
Ahhh! Get off of there.
啊! 快下来
Stop! Hey.
停下来! 嘿
Get over here.
你给我过来
What is wrong with you? This is not acceptable behavior.
你怎么回事啊 怎么这么过分
You’re not acceptable!
你太过分了
No dinner for you, Max. Go to your room.
你今晚不准吃晚饭 马♥克♥思♥ 回你房♥间去
Max, you bit me. That hurt!
马♥克♥思♥ 你竟然咬我 疼死了!
Connie, he can’t treat you like that.
康妮 他不能这么对你
Max! What is wrong with you?
马♥克♥思♥ 你到底怎么回事?
You’re out of control!
你怎么完全失控了呢
It’s not my fault!
这不是我的错!
Max!
马♥克♥思♥
Max!
马♥克♥思♥

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章饥饿(2008)
下一篇文章信条(2020)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!