You look like you lost a few, bro.
-我吃减肥餐 -是这样吗?
– Slim-Fast, baby. – Is that what it is?
调查局一直盯着你的老婆 到你家监视
Feds been in your old lady’s business, no joke. Up in your crib.
-还会跟踪她 -我知道
– Following her around. – Yeah, I know, man.
我知道你爱凯西
Yo, I know you love Kacee.
可是你来这里 我不知道是不是好主意
I don’t know if it’s a good idea for you to come around here.
你是通缉犯
You’re a wanted man.
我被通缉是因为我守口如瓶
I’m wanted because I kept my mouth shut.
让你们不必坐牢
And I kept you out of Fox River.
百元钞票 我们了解,我们欠你人情
C-Man, we feel that. And we owe you one.
很好 我现在要你们还我人情债
Good, because I’m collecting right now.
我妻子今天在等我
My wife is waiting for me…
今天我一定要带家人离开芝加哥 懂了吗?
…and I am not leaving Chi-town without my family, you understand?
你们全都得帮我 我们走吧!
Now, you all are gonna help me. Let’s roll out.
你要上哪去?
Where you going?
载女儿去上学
To take my kid to school.
我知道彩虹厅的事
I know about the Rainbow Room.
-我不懂你的意思 -我们窃听你的电♥话♥
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Phone lines are tapped.
我们听到你和丈夫的 完整对话内容
We heard your entire conversation with your husband.
既然你和蒂蒂 没有买♥♥去纽约的机票
Since you and Dede aren’t booked on any flights to New York…
别说彩虹厅是曼哈顿的餐厅
…don’t tell me the Rainbow Room is a restaurant in Manhattan.
你可以告诉我 和丈夫的见面地点
Tell me where you’re meeting your husband.
不然我可以 在你女儿面前逮捕你
Or I can arrest you. Right in front of your daughter.
你去死吧,我没有做错事
You go to hell. I haven’t done anything wrong.
你和一名逃犯谈到 今天要和他见面
You spoke with an escaped felon about meeting him today.
这足够控告你教唆犯罪
You’ve done enough to be charged with attempt to aid and abet.
拜托,听我说
Please, okay. Listen to me.
我打一通电♥话♥ 儿童福利局就会来
One phone call and Child Welfare is here.
你去坐牢 蒂蒂会被送去寄养家庭
You’re going to County, Dede will be in foster care.
-不 -别担心
– No. – Don’t worry.
我听说寄养家庭都是好人家
I hear the families in the foster system are topnotch.
你在要求我 从女儿和丈夫中选择其一
You are asking me to choose between my daughter and my husband.
就是这样
Exactly.
-有消息吗? -我打去福克斯河监狱
– Anything? – I’m on the phone with Fox River…
问茶包的资料
…checking T-Bag’s file.
找到什么资料?
Hey, what you got for me?
真的?52次?哪里?
Really, 52 times? Where?
我欠你一次人情,帕特森
I owe you, Patterson.
我们有很长一段路要赶
We got a lot of road to cover.
(忙蜂餐厅)
(亚利桑那州,圣大卫)
没问题
We’re good.
现在我们直接到新墨西哥州
No more stops until we get to New Mexico.
-你忘记拿零钱了 -好
– You forgot your change. – Yeah.
-谢谢 -你一下子就跑掉了
– Thanks. – You were in such a rush.
谢谢ue4d1
Thanks. Thank you.
继续走ue4d1
Keep walking. Keep walking.
快,继续走
Come on, keep walking.
该死
Damn it.
我们不必丢下车,可以继续开吧
We don’t have to ditch the car. We can keep driving.
不行,女侍看见我和车 车子没用了
We can’t, the waitress made me and the car. It’s useless.
抱歉,也许可以再找一台车
I’m sorry, you know. Maybe we can find another car.
车子不会凭白从树上长出来
Cars aren’t exactly growing on trees out here.
还有四百里的路要赶 会赶不到的
We’ve got 400 miles to go, and no way of getting there.
如果来不及和麦可见面 他会丢下我们
If we don’t get to Michael in time, he’ll leave without us.
-麦可叔叔才不会这样 -他别无选择
– He wouldn’t do that. – He doesn’t have a choice.
逃出国外只有一次机会
It’s a one-shot deal out of the country.
我已经说抱歉了
I said I was sorry.
-我刚刚看到火车站的路标 -没那么简单
– There was a sign for a train station. – It ain’t that easy.
-可以沿着路走,不会被发现的 -没那么简单
– We follow the road, we won’t be seen. – It ain’t that easy.
我又不是傻瓜 我也曾经逃亡过
Hey, I’m not an idiot. I was on the run too, you know.
对,你逃亡过,可是你被逮到了
Yeah, you were on the run, and you got caught.
我很抱歉,爸 我不是你这种专业犯人
Yeah, well, I’m sorry I’m not a pro at being a con like you, Dad.
当初你要我离开时 我也许就该滚蛋了
Maybe I should’ve just left when you gave me the out.
反正你也不在乎
Not like you care.
不要激动
Take it easy.
我很抱歉,好吗?
I’m sorry, all right?
对不起,我ue4d1
I’m sorry, man, I’m just…
我们快走吧
Let’s get out of here.
(科罗拉多州,杜兰戈)
-潘蜜拉曼宏太太? -是
– Mrs. Pamela Mahone? – Yes.
我是调查局的伟恩梅瑞克探员
Agent Wayne Merrick, FBI.
我想和你谈谈你丈夫的事
I’d like to talk to you about your husband.
我很讶异你会找上我 调查亚历的背景
I’m surprised that you’re coming to me for a background check on Alex.
这是标准程序
It’s standard procedure.
当探员即将晋升更高阶层时
We run these kind of checks when an agent’s about to be promoted…
我们都会做身家调查
…to a higher security clearance.
我知道,他上次升官时 我也经历过了
I know that, I did this dance the last time he was promoted.
我只是想既然我们离婚了ue4d1
I just figured that since we were divorced…
我几乎鲜少和他连络 更不会清楚他的职场表现ue4d1
I mean, I rarely speak to him, and I certainly don’t follow his career…
我今天一定得把事办好
We really need to get this done today.
我保证不会占用你太多时间
So, I promise I won’t take up much of your time.
我给前夫的时间已经够了 梅瑞克先生
I’ve given enough time to my ex-husband, Mr. Merrick.
我懂了
I see.
调查局工作会破坏家庭和谐
The Bureau can take its toll on your family.
我能了解
I understand that.
我的前妻也是探员
My ex-wife is, an agent…
所以我能感同身受
…and let’s just say I know how you feel.
可以答应我 谈过的事不让他知道吗?
Promise me that he won’t find out we spoke?
这些都是机密
Oh, it’s totally confidential.
-介意我问原因吗? -老实说,他让我害怕
– Do you mind if I ask why? – To be perfectly honest, he scares me.
(伊利诺州,艾尔金)
(有个计划可导正一切)
(凯莉福斯特,伊州艾佛顿市 枫叶街12438号♥)
查号♥台
Information,
你好,我要找日落旅馆的电♥话♥
Hi, I need the number for a sundown Hotel please.
-哪一州? -所有州
– What state? – All of them, please.
-南达科他州皮尔有一家 -好
– Got one in Pierre, South Dakota, – okay.
-还有西维吉尼亚的萨顿 -一家在新墨西哥的希拉
Another in Sutton, West virginia, And one in Gila, New Mexico,
(堪萨斯州,垂比云)
-需要效劳吗? -请给我一把向日葵
– What can I do you for? – A batch of them sunflowers, please.
你别介意,但我觉得
If you don’t mind me saying…
你的口音不像堪萨斯人
…you do not sound like you hail from Kansas.
你的耳朵真灵光
You got a sharp ear.
我来自金色啄木鸟州
I hail from what we call the Yellowhammer state.
怎么会来垂比云?
What brings you to Tribune?
(苏珊贺兰德 米贝瑞山庄1605号♥)
先生?
Sir?
是为了爱情
Romance.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
会有人受伤的
Somebody’s gonna get hurt,
调查局一定会有备而来
Feds gonna be swinging bigger bats than these.
-我们一定得带武器 -听着,我们只需要ue4d1
– We gotta have ours. – Look, man, that’s all we need.
你的车 你的卡车和胆量就够了
Is your car, your truck, and some guts, man.
我们不需要带这些枪
We don’t need all of this.
-我们应该考虑一下 -我说不行
– Maybe we should think about it. – I said no.
枪林弹雨时会发生什么事?
What’s gonna happen, man, when the bullets start flying?
你能保证我和家人不会出事吗?
Can you guarantee my family ain’t gonna get hurt?
警♥察♥会全副武装,我要严阵以待
Johnny Law’s gonna be strapped up. I’m going in hot.
-你似乎没听清楚 -不,是你没听清楚
– I don’t think you heard me. – No, I don’t think you heard me.
我不要手无寸铁
I’m not going in naked.
我们说好要帮你这个忙
I know we said we’d ride with you on this…
但是我不能不带枪去
…but I’m not going in there without some of these.
你想临阵脱逃吗?
You wanna punk out, man?
那就走吧 我自己可以办得好
Then punk out, because I can do this myself.
没有人要临阵脱逃,我们不带枪
Ain’t nobody punking out. And no guns.
但是你最好是对的 因为要是开始枪林弹雨
But you better be right about this, if bullets do start flying…
死的人就是我们
…the only blood being spilt is gonna be ours.
你懂了吗?
You feel me?
懂了
I feel you.
凯勒曼探员ue4d1
Agent Kellerman!
-凯勒曼探员 -什么事?
– Agent Kellerman! – Yes?
你要我追踪的名字,凯莉福斯特
That name you wanted me to track. Kelli Foster.
她买♥♥了到新墨西哥的机票,刚着陆
She booked a flight to New Mexico. Just landed.
-有人盯着她吗? -没有,但已查出她租车的车牌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!