游戏结束
Game over.
我他妈的一定要杀了你!
I’ll fuckin’ kill you!
你这他妈的混♥蛋♥!
You fuckin’ bitch!
你这婊♥子♥!
You fuckin’ bitch!
我他妈的一定要杀了你!
I’ll fuckin’ kill you!
丹尼尔!
Daniel!
《电锯惊魂3》
注意侧边! 左边安全?
Secure the flank! Left side clear?
安全!
We’re clear!
左边安全! 行动!
Left side’s clear. Let’s move!
噢 上帝
Oh, my God.
谁去把凯莉找来
Someone call Kerry.
电♥话♥是11:45打来的 一个女的听到了爆♥炸♥声
The call came in at 11:45. The woman heard an explosion.
最先到现场的是消防队
The fire department was the first on the scene.
凯莉
Kerry.
是他吗? – 在你进去之前……
Is it him? – Before you go in there–
埃里克 是不是他?
Eric. Is it him?
我们现在还确定不了
We don’t know yet.
不是马修斯探员
It’s not Detective Matthews.
这儿发生了什么?
What happened?
受害者被铁链穿透 并绑在这里
The victim was held in place by these chains.
你好 特洛伊
Hello, Troy.
我想和你做个游戏
I wanna play a game.
游戏将会在一个不大的地方里进行
This game will take place in a room not much bigger
这地方比起你大半 生都待的地方……
than the room you’ve spent most of your life in.
监狱的牢房♥ 要小一点
A prison cell.
不管老天赋予你
Despite all of the advantages and privileges
多少优势和特权
that you were given at birth,
你总是屡教不悔 一次次的被关进监狱
you have returned to prison again and again.
也许拿铁链这么穿着你 比让你自♥由♥还舒服吧
More comfortable in chains than you are in freedom.
今晚 我们来看看 一旦你挣脱铁链
Tonight we will see how far you are willing to go
你能走多远
to break those chains once and for all.
是生是死
Live or die, Troy.
你自己定
Make your choice.
这是炸♥弹♥
This was the bomb.
他所要做的就是挣脱掉铁链……
All he had to do was release himself from each of the chains…
并在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之前走出门
walk out the door before it went off.
他所要做的?
All he had to do?
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
操!操!
Fuck! Fuck!
我真有种感觉 感觉马修斯也出事了
I really had this feeling it was going to be him.
凯莉 埃里克的案子是一 件失踪案而不是谋杀案
Kerry, Eric is a missing persons case, not a homicide case.
我总能做恶梦看见他
I’ve been having nightmares where I see him.
我总原谅不了自己
I’m never going to be able to forgive myself for what happened.
听着 这不是你的错
Listen. It’s not your fault.
可这总是谁的错吧
It’s always somebody’s fault.
但那人不是你
That somebody isn’t you.
那个罪人还在逍遥法外
That someone is still out there.
你要把你所有的怒气都用在找到他们 并收拾他们
Put all your anger into finding them and putting them away.
好吗?
All right?
我不明白的是
What I don’t understand is
“竖锯”是怎么做到的?
how the hell could Jigsaw do all of this?
我们上次看着他的时候 他不是已经快不行了吗?
He was damn near on his deathbed the last time we saw him.
我不太肯定是他干的
I’m not so sure he did.
至少 这看起来不像是他的手法
So far this doesn’t follow any of his patterns.
意思是?
Meaning?
哇哦……你们是怎么进来的?
Well… how’d you get in here?
我们弄断了门 – 为什么?
We cut the door down. – Why?
因为有人听到了爆♥炸♥声并打了电♥话♥给我们
Because somebody heard an explosion and called us.
我是说 你们为什么要把门弄断?
I mean, why did you have to cut the door down?
门给焊死了
It was welded shut.
该死的卡车也撞不进来
Bloody truck couldn’t get in here.
没错
Exactly.
我不明白
I don’t follow.
游戏的目的是在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前离开
If the aim of Jigsaw’s game was to get out before the bomb went off,
那为什么还要把门焊死?
then why was the door welded shut?
那人想出去都出不去
The guy couldn’t get out if he wanted to.
你们不会相信的 那盘录像带安然无恙
You won’t believe this. We got the tape out clean.
你好 特洛伊 我想玩个游戏
Hello, Troy. I wanna play a game.
是死是活 特洛伊 你自己定
Live or die, Troy. Make your choice.
你好 凯莉
Hello, Kerry.
我想玩个游戏
I want to play a game.
至今 你的大部分生命都在和死人打交道
Up until now you have spent your life among the dead
拼凑着他们生前的最后一刻
piecing together their final moments.
你擅长这个 因为你喜欢死人
You are good at this because you, like them,
或者说 你也死了
are also dead.
内心已死
Dead on the inside.
和活人相比
You identify more with a cold corpse
你更像具冰冷的尸体
than you do with a living human.
我相信 你想加入你真正的家庭
I believe you want to join your true family,
真正的 你唯一的家庭 死亡
indeed, your only family, in death.
你所穿的装置
The device you are wearing
紧紧钩住了你的胸腔
is hooked into your ribcage.
并且 在这段录像播完后
And by the time this tape is finished,
你将有一分钟的时间去找出路
you will have one minute to find a way out.
那一分钟结束后 你应该……
At the end of that minute, you should know
比任何人都清楚 会发生什么
better than anyone what happens then.
那有一把小小的钥匙 可以打开这器具 凯莉
There is a simple key that will unlock the harness, Kerry.
它就在你面前
It is right in front of you.
你所要做的就是把手伸进去 并把它拿出来
All you have to do is reach in and take it.
但是要快一点
But do it quickly.
里面的酸剂会在几秒内把钥匙溶解
The acid will dissolve the key in a matter of seconds.
你自己选择吧
Make your choice.

You.
我九点就得到医院
I gotta be at the hospital by 9.
今天是星期二 我以为你十一点上班
It’s Tuesday. I thought you started at 11.
是啊 不错 但他们最后通知我调班
Yeah, well, they change things on me last minute.
哇哦 那你就别理它了
Well, you better head off, then.
你不打算洗个澡了?
You’re not gonna take a shower?
不了 我到医院里面去洗
Nah. I’m just gonna take a shower at the hospital.
我们能不能…… 好好谈个五分钟?
Can we just… talk for five minutes?
我们就这么花个 五秒钟看着对方怎么样?
How about we just make eye contact for five seconds?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没事 只是……所有事
Nothing. Just… everything.
莲恩
Lynn.
你到底想要我怎么样 克里斯?
What is it you want from me, Chris?
离婚
A divorce.
急诊
MPA.
车祸
Car skidded into oncoming traffic.
血压?
Pressure?
80完毕 心率仪准备完毕
80 over, palp. Pulse is thready.
好了吗?1 2 3
Ready? 1, 2, 3.
莲恩医生在哪? – 呼叫莲恩医生
Where’s Lynn? – Page Dr. Denlon.
广播通知
Set up an art-line.
莲恩·戴伦医生
Dr. Lynn Denlon,
请速至外伤科报道
please report to trauma immediately.
莲恩·戴伦医生 请速至外伤科报道
Dr. Lynn Denlon, please report to trauma immediately.
莲恩
Lynn!
检查这个 镇痛剂
Check this out. Hermaphony.
血压下降到70 他要休克了
Pressure down to 70. He’s going into shock.
准备手术室 我们要进行开胸
Get an OR ready. We gotta crack his chest.
有没有反刍血块? 500cc左右?
Do we get a bolus? 500 wide open?

No.
什么?
What?
右侧没有气胸 – 然后呢?
No air entry on the right side. – And?
插入气管就行
Let’s get a chest tube in him.
我们得马上把他送到手术室去
We gotta get him to OR now.
他的指数在下降 体温过低
His stats are dropping. He’s gonna code.
我正在处理
I’m doin’ it.
我要给他吸氧
I’m getting a rush of air.
指数回升 血压回升至80

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!