– Got someone on her? – No, but we got an ID on her rental car.
-要我通知金先生吗? -不用,我自己处理这件事
– Should I update Mr. Kim? – No, I’ll take care of this myself.
有女侍说疑似看见柏劳父子
We got a tip from a waitress who thinks she saw Burrows and his son.
-在亚利桑那州圣大卫 -派公路小队去确认
– Outside st. David, Arizona. – Get a road team out there to confirm.
一旦确认是柏劳,立刻通知我
Once they get a beat on Burrows, notify me immediately.
全部出去,动作快
Everybody out. Let’s go, come on.
请说
Yeah?
莎拉♥丹♥奎迪买♥♥了 横越美国的单程机票
Sara Tancredi just booked a one-way ticket across the country.
-到哪里? -新墨西哥
– To where? – New Mexico,
果然
of course.
-密♥码♥破解了吗? -还没
– Any luck breaking that code? – Not yet.
-不过这资讯有帮助 -很好
– But this helps, – Good.
-卫勒 -长官?
– Wheeler! – Sir?
所有包含NM的组合
Every combination that has NM in it.
我要你调查 里面是否有符合新墨西哥州的地名
I want you to check it to see if it contains a location in New Mexico.
-现在就办 -现在?
– I want it done now. – Now?
对,立刻办
Yeah, right now.
你跟亚历很熟吗?
So how well do you know Alex?
他熟我的程度超过我熟他
He knows me better than I know him.
他的确是个封闭的人 但是他以前不是这样的
He’s a closed book, all right. But he wasn’t always like that.
我们结婚前几年
In the first few years of our marriage…
他其实很浪漫
…he was actually romantic.
然后有一天,他忽然ue4d1
And then one day, out of nowhere…
-忽然怎么了? -一切都变了
– out of nowhere, what? – Everything changed.
-他开始想尽办法离开 -离开婚姻?
– He became obsessed with getting out. – Out of the marriage?
他想离婚
Getting out of the marriage.
想把我赶出房♥子,赶出他的生活
Getting me out of the house, out of his life.
他就这样离开我
He left me.
丢下我们俩
He left the both of us.
你说他让你害怕,为什么?
You said you were scared of him. Why is that?
他开始出现怪异行为
He started acting strange.
无时无刻待在后院做园艺
Started spending all of his time in the backyard gardening, of all things.
他原本有洁癖
I mean, the man was a neat freak.
皮鞋要是刮到,他就会丢掉
He’d throw away a pair of shoes if they even got scuffed.
但是他却在后院 弄得全身肮脏
But he’d be out there, all covered in dirt…
身旁都是肥料和碱水
…and surrounded by these huge bags of fertilizer and lye.
后院才刚铺上草皮 他却挖开草皮ue4d1
We just put this new sod in, and he just tore it all up…
做了一个花圃出来
…and planted a flower bed.
有一次我到后院找他
And I went out back once to talk to him.
他却对我大喊
And he screamed at me…
叫我不准靠近花♥园♥
…and said not to come near the garden.
说那是他的花♥园♥
Said that it was his.
抱歉,你想的话 可以休息一下
I’m sorry. If you… If you wanna take a break.
我只想得到一个解释 他为何忽然放弃婚姻
All I wanted was an explanation why things ended so suddenly.
亚历只回答我ue4d1
And all Alex could say was:
“有些事是你无法掌控的”
“Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.”
(联络人,亚历曼宏)
你女儿房♥间那张照片
So the picture in your daughter’s bedroom.
拍摄地点就在旋转木马,对吧?
The exact location where it was taken was a merry-go-round, right?

Yeah.
所以你只需要在旋转木马旁等待
All you have to do is wait by the merry-go-round.
班哲明会到那里等你
Right where Benjamin’s expecting you.
那有必要吗?
Is that necessary?
-班哲明甚至ue4d1 -只是以防万一
– I mean, Benjamin’s not even… – It’s precautionary.
听着,我合作了 你们就别再来烦我和小孩
Look, I do this, you leave me and my child alone.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我妻子来了吗?
Is my wife there?
-她来了 -去带她吧
– Yeah, she’s here. – Well, let’s go get her,
三号♥,请确认你已到一号♥位置
Number three, please confirm you’re in position, number one,
15秒后有台黑色吉普车 会停在停车场出口
In 15 seconds a black jeep is gonna pull up by the parking lot entrance.
冲上车
Run to it.
克里斯?
Chris?
快去
Go!
-不行,他们会带走蒂蒂 -不会的
– I can’t, they’re gonna take Dede. – No, they won’t.
那男人在跟她说话?看清楚
Is that guy talking to her? Get a read on him.
-就位 -已经解决了,快去
– Move to positions, – It’s taken care of. Go!
快去
Go!
她跑了ue4d1
She’s running. She’s running.
快,出动ue4d1
Go, go, go! Move, move!
上车,坐稳了
Get in! Hold on.
是2007年份的黑吉普车 没有车牌
It’s a 2007 black Jeep. License plates have been removed.
正前往追赶ue4d1不!
We’re in pursuit, headed… No!
把卡车开走ue4d1
Move the truck.
把卡车开走
Move the truck.
我叫你开走
I said move it!
-我女儿在哪里? -拿去
– Where is my child? – Here.
-蒂蒂? -是我,宝贝
– Dede? – Hey, it’s me, baby.
我只是想告诉你 不会有事的
Hey, look, I just wanna tell you that everything is gonna be okay.
我们一家可以团聚,我保证
We’re gonna be a family again, I promise you that.
蒂蒂在哪里?他说她在你那边
Where is Dede? He said that you had her!
不ue4d1宝贝,别激动
No, no, no, no, no. Be easy, baby.
冷静下来,崔现在正在学校接她出来
Be easy. Trey is picking her up from school right now.
蒂蒂富兰克林,道森小学 立刻把她从学校带走
Dede Franklin, Dawson Elementary. I want her pulled from school, now.
-出了什么事? -校方说她在考试
– What the hell is going on, man? – They say she’s taking a test, man.
但我觉得是在拖延
But I think they’re stalling.
关于奥斯卡席尔斯呢?
What about oscar shales?
奥斯卡席尔斯?为何问起他?
Oscar shales? Why is he important?
他是少数逃出 你前夫手掌心的ue4d1
Well, he’s just the only fugitive to ever successfully elude…
逃犯之一
…your ex-husband.
亚历一心只想追捕他
Alex was consumed with finding him.
毕竟席尔斯对受害者如此残暴 这能怪他吗?
I mean, after what shales did to all of his victims, who could blame him?
他有一整年只查这个案子
It was all he worked on, all he did for a year.
可是我不认为亚历的怪异举止
But I don’t think that it was the stress of chasing shales…
要归咎于追捕席尔斯的庞大压力
…that caused Alex to start behaving erratically.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为亚历在线索消失后才改变
Because Alex changed after the trail went cold.
我记得很清楚,仿佛是昨日
I remember it like it was yesterday.
他走进厨房♥里 当时我们结婚已经12年
He just walked into the kitchen, after 12 years of marriage…
他说要我立刻离开那幢房♥子
…and says that he wanted me out of the house immediately.
我永远忘不了那天
I’ll never forget the date.
6月15号♥
It was June 15th.
我想访谈可以结束了
I think I have everything I need.
可是你还没问到人际关系和教育背景
You didn’t even ask about social history or education.
-调查一般都会问到 -那部份已经调查完毕
– That’s standard in these checks. – That’s been handled.
我现在要尽快把报告 交给策略行动小组
I have to get these reports filed with strategic operations, AsAP.
-你是策略行动小组的人? -调查都由他们负责
– You’re with strategic operations? – They handle these checks.
911事件后就不是了 梅瑞克先生
Not since the 9/11 realignment, Mr. Merrick.
现在是由资讯长负责
The chief information officer does them now.
上次调查亚历的就是他们
They handled Alex’s last check.
当探员晋升到你丈夫的阶级时
When an agent reaches a level as high as your ex-husband’s…
策略行动小组就会再度接手
…s.o. Takes over… again.
都是拜官僚之赐,感谢你的咖啡
Bureaucracies. Thank you for the coffee.
听着,快把她带走
Look, just get her out of there.
他们来了
They’re here.
不ue4d1
No, no, no, no.
-我们得走了 -别管了
– No, see, we gotta go. – Don’t worry about it.
你去发动车子,快去
Just get the car started, all right? Go.
-爸爸 -宝贝
– Daddy! – Hey, baby.
-准备走了吗? -要去哪里?
– You ready to go? – Where are we going?
-迪士尼乐园 -富兰克林先生,你不能ue4d1
– Disneyland. – Mr. Franklin, you can’t…
-FBI,站住 -抓住他ue4d1
– FBI, stop! – Get him, get him!
快!我们走
Come on, let’s go!
我们走,宝贝ue4d1
Let’s go, baby. Let’s go, baby.
开车ue4d1
Come on, go, go, go!
富兰克林带走小孩 我重复,富兰克林带走了小孩
Franklin has the child! Repeat, Franklin has the child!
晚安,贺兰德太太
Evening, Mrs, Hollander,
你今晚真是美丽
Don’t you look lovely this evening?
你不应该欺骗我 天啊,我竟然让你接近我的孩子
You should’ve told me what you were. My God, I let you near my children!
别以为我会忘记你家门前的模样
Don’t think I won’t remember what your front steps look like.
离路边远一点,你想被抓到吗?
Come on now, get away from the road. You wanna get caught?
我看到你在餐厅时 打量那些女孩
I saw you checking out those girls back at the diner.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!