我乘那趟车
That’s my train.
大吉岭特快列车
等等
Wait! Wait…!
明天这个时候
This time tomorrow
我们在哪里
Where will we be?
坐在太空飞船上
On a spaceship somewhere
飞过空阔的海洋
Sailing across an empty sea
明天这个时候
This time tomorrow
我们会懂得什么
What will we know?
还是一样坐在这里
Will we still be here
看着机舱前面的电影
Watching an in-flight movie show?
我要把太阳甩在身后
I’ll leave the sun behind me
看云彩怀着心事飘过
And I’ll watch the clouds as they sadly pass me by
距离地面七英里
Seven miles below me
看大大的世界 不过如此
I can see the world and it ain’t so big at all
明天这个时候
This time tomorrow
会看到什么
What will we see?
一片片田野 遍是人家
Fields full of houses
一条条街上 人群拥挤
Endless rows of crowded streets.
弗朗西斯·惠特曼 皮特·惠特曼 杰克·惠特曼
妈的
Shit.
起床了 杰克
Wake up, Jack.
见到弗兰西斯了吗
Have you seen Francis?
好啊 皮特
Hello, Peter.
下午好 惠特曼先生
Good afternoon. Whitman?
-是的 -是 -是
-Yes. -Yeah. -Yeah.
请出示您的车票
May I see your tickets, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
请不要吸烟
There’s no smoking, please.
欢迎上车
Welcome aboard.
要甜青柠汁吗
Sweet lime?
-好 谢谢 -是 我要 -好的
-Yes, please. -Sure, I’ll have one. -Sounds good.
美味果仁
走 喝点 抽根烟去
Let’s go get a drink and smoke a cigarette.
首先要感谢你们俩能来 谢谢
I want to start by thanking you both for being here. Thank you.
-不客气 -谢谢你
-You’re welcome. -Thank you.
在我心里 你俩是世界上最重要的人
You’re the two most important people in the world to me.
这话我以前没说过 但是真心的 希望你俩明白
I’ve never said that before, but it’s true, and I want you both to know it.
我爱你 皮特
I love you, Peter.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 杰克
I love you, Jack.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
怎么弄成这样
How did it get to this?
咱们居然一年没联♥系♥了
Why haven’t we spoken in a year?
来定个协议
Let’s make an agreement.
-干什么 -好
-To do what? -Okay.
第一 我希望咱们重新做回兄弟
A: I want us to become brothers again
找到以前的感觉
like we used to be, and for us to find ourselves
每天聚在一起
and bond with each other.
同意不
Can we agree to that?
-好 -成 -第二 我希望
-Okay. -Yeah. -B: I want us
把这次旅行看作心灵之旅
to make this trip a spiritual journey,
每人都要探寻新的东西 并把它刻在心里
where each of us seek the unknown, and we learn about it.
同意不
Can we agree to that?
-当然
-Sure. -I guess so.
第三 我希望咱们把自己完全放开
C: I want us to be completely open
去尝试任何事情
and say yes to everything,
不管是讨厌的 还是痛苦的
even if it’s shocking and painful.
同意不
Can we agree to that?
这是布兰登给咱们做的行程表
Now, I had Brendan make us an itinerary.
布兰登是谁
Who’s Brendan?
我的新助手
My new assistant.
每天早上他会把最新的日程塞进来
He’s gonna place an updated schedule under our doors
包括所有要参观的心灵圣地
every morning of all the spiritual places
寺庙
and temples that we need to see
宾馆
and expedite hotels
路线等等
and transportation and everything.
他怎么做的
How’s he gonna do that?
我让他带了打印机和封膜机
I had him bring a printer and a laminating machine.
他人在哪
Where is he?
这不重要
In a way, it actually doesn’t matter.
他的房♥间在火车另一头
He’s in a different compartment on another part of the train,
我们肯定见不到他
but we never see him-ever.
情况基本就是这样
That’s more or less it.
三位
Three, please.
你觉得如何
Does that sound okay to you?
很好 当然
It sounds good, sure.
是啊 很不错
Yeah, it sounds good.
还有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
-我有 -好 问吧
-I do. -Okay, go ahead.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我只记得些片段
I only remember certain details,
但回想起来
but from what I’ve been able to reconstruct,
那天正下着雨 我的速度大概有50迈
it was raining, I was going about 50 miles an hour
转弯时我打错了方向
as I went into a corner, did some wrong steering,
轮子甩了出去 我就…咻
wheels went out from me, and I suddenly, whoo,
刹不住 从道上冲下沟里
skidded off the road, slammed into a ditch
飞了大概十五米
and got catapulted 50 feet through the air.
在空中 碎玻璃和碎片
Little particles of glass and debris
扎到我脸上
were stinging my face as I flew.
然后有那么一刻完全安静了
And for a second, there was just total silence.
只听见…
Just…
然后砰 摩托砸到地上
Then bam! The bike crashed to the ground,
爆♥炸♥着火
exploded and caught on fire,
我的脸撞到了山壁上
and I smashed into the side of a hill with my face.
我那时正骑车回家
I was driving home.
我现在一个人住
I live alone right now.
总之 两个跑步的跑了过来 开始挖
Anyway, two joggers ran up and started digging out
挖我嘴里
all the dirt that was jammed inside my mouth
鼻子 耳朵里塞着的土
and my nose and my ears.
我没有了知觉 没有心跳
My brain had stopped, my heart had stopped,
基本上已经死了
so technically I was dead at this point.
他们用尽了所有的急救手段
They did all the procedures exactly right,
终于 我又活了
as a result of which I’m still alive.
我醒过来想的第一件事
The first thing I thought of when I woke up was,
就是希望皮特和杰克在那
I wish Peter and Jack were here.
你有妈妈的消息吗
Have you heard anything from Mom?
没有
No.
你呢
Have you?
没有
No.
我也没有
Me neither.
该死
Fuck.
那是什么
What’s that?
一种印度产的肌肉弛缓药
Some kind of Indian muscle relaxer.
我在车站旁边的药店买♥♥的
I got it at the pharmacy next to the train station.
你那是什么
What’s that?
这儿不用开处方
You don’t need a prescription here.
印度感冒药
A type of Indian flu medicine.
里面有镇定剂
It’s got a tranquilizer in it.
那是什么
What’s that?
强力印度止痛剂
Strongest Indian painkiller you can get.
为我脸上的伤开的
It’s for my face.
小心
Be careful with that.
一滴就好
You only want to take one drop.
我还掉了颗牙
I also lost a tooth.
想不想读下我在法国写的短篇小说
You want to read a short story I wrote in France?
多长
How long is it?
什么
What?
-多长 -多长
-How long is it? -How long is it?
那算了吧
Never mind. Forget it.
可以等吃完饭再看
You can save it till after dinner.
《德国空军修配厂》 杰克·惠特曼著

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!