我想过许多道歉的方式 但我只能用一种
I’ve considered many ways to apologize, but I must arrive at one,
(圣汤犸斯医院)
– It’s getting late. – I know.
-不早了 -我知道
She’s not here.
她不在这里
我也知道
I know that too.
她可能没看懂我的讯息
There is a chance she didn’t get the message.
或是她受够这一切了
Or maybe she’s just sick of all this.
这女孩在希拉甩了你
I mean, the girl bailed on you back in Gila.
你为何还认为这次她会赶来?
What makes you think she’s gonna come running back now?
就是过去三个月 让我们继续走下去的东西
The same thing that’s been keeping us going for the last three months.
-信念 -好吧
– Faith. – Yeah, well…
信念敌不过现实,老弟
Reality’s kicking faith’s ass, man.
-迈克鹤ue4d1 -听着
– Michael crane,,,, – Look…
-等等 -等?
– Wait, wait. – Wait?
-我们不能再等下去了 -你听ue4d1
– Man, we can’t wait anymore. – Listen, listen.
再广播一次,迈克鹤
Once again, Michael crane,,,
请到服务台
,,, please report to the front desk,
有您的电♥话♥
You have a telephone call,
对,莎拉♥丹♥奎迪
Yeah, sara Tancredi.
对,她可能和他在一起ue4d1
Right, she might be with him. Just…
没错,通知亚克朗警♥察♥ 派出所有警力
Yes. Just call the local police in Akron and tell them to get everyone they have…
立刻赶到圣汤犸斯医院
…over to st. Thomas Hospital now.
我是迈克鹤 我听到有我的电♥话♥
Michael Crane. I think you’ve got a phone call for me.
拿去吧
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是鹤先生
This is Mr. Crane.
这名字比纸鹤先生好听
It sounded better than origami.
即使你猜出讯息 我也不确定你会回应
Even if you got the message, I wasn’t sure you’d respond.
我来不及赶过去 只能想到这种办法
I couldn’t get to you in time. This is the only thing I could think of.
我发过誓不再烦你
I swore I’d leave you alone…
可是我非得联络你不可
…but I had to contact you.
因为我手上有资讯?
Because I have something?
你怎么知道?
How’d you know?
迈克,我在希拉原本要回去找你
Michael, back in Gila, I was coming back to you,
但有人把我抓走ue4d1
somebody grabbed me…
他们说我父亲 把某样东西交给我
…and they told me that my father had given me something.
他们有伤害你吗?
Did someone hurt you?
我逃走了ue4d1
I got away,
迈克,我不想再这样继续下去了
Michael, I want for this to be over.
我也是
That makes two of us.
你认为有可能吗?
Do you think that’s possible?
有你的帮忙就有可能
With your help, yes.
现在都要靠 你父亲给你的东西
It’s just a question of looking at whatever it is your father gave you.
那只是ue4d1
It’s just…
只是一把钥匙
It’s just a key.
我们可以查清楚
Well, we’ll figure it out.
一起查
Together.
这句话很动听
I like the sound of that.
我也觉得
Me too.
你好,保罗
Hello, Paul,
总统女士,好久不见
Madame President, it’s been a while.
我知道,我是打来道歉的
I know, I’m calling to apologize,

okay.
我非常抱歉 情况实在太复杂
I’m so sorry, It all just got away from me,
最后我却伤害到 唯一永远支持我的人
And I ended up hurting the one person who’s always been at my side,
我要你回家,保罗
I want you to come home, Paul,
我们一起把事情解决
We can fix this together,
但不能让这两兄弟ue4d1
But not with those brothers,,,
流窜全国 破坏你帮我建立的地位
,,, running around the country, tearing down the very office you helped me build,
卡洛琳ue4d1
Caroline.
我希望弥补你
I want to make it up to you,
请你逮捕他们,保罗
Please bring them in, Paul,,,
之后一切就能恢复原状
,,, and everything can go back to the way it was,
我得走了,我们回头见
I have to go now, I’ll see you soon,
你跟莎拉通上话了?
Did you talk to sara?
几天之后,无论如何 一切都会结束
In a few days, this should all be over, one way or the other.
我绝对同意
Absolutely.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!