《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
我要越狱 你要帮助我哥和我一起逃出去
I’m breaking out. And you’re gonna make sure my brother goes with me.
对不起,亨利
I’m sorry, Henry.
这段留言是给犸丽的 我会在伊斯塔帕机场等你
This message is for Maricruz. I’ll be there in the airport in lxtapa waiting for you.
苏克,之后如果你遇到麻烦 在留言板上留言
Sucre, down the road, if you’re in trouble, post a note on the message board.
-网站叫什么? -欧洲金翅网站
– What’s it called? – Europeangoldfinch. Net.
那是一种鸟对吧?
That’s a bird, right?
收拾行李,我们搬家
Go pack your things. We’re moving.
我们是一家人 同归于尽也无妨
We will be a family if it kills us.
把事办好,你就能回家了
Pull this off and you’re halfway home,
你还记得家的模样吧?
You remember what home is like, don’t you?
离我的家人远一点
Stay away from my family.
她需要吃药 两天没吃药会发作
She needs that medicine. She can’t go two days without it.
-我不舒服 -甜心啊
– I don’t feel good. – Oh, sweetie.
迈克,我要这一切结束
I want for this to be over.
我也是,现在都要靠 你父亲给你的东西
That makes two of us. A question of looking at whatever your father gave you.
只是一把钥匙
It’s just a key.
东西就锁在 雪茄俱乐部的箱子里
It’s locked in a box inside that cigar club.
我不是通缉要犯 把钥匙给我,我去开
I’m not a wanted fugitive. Give me the key. I’ll do it.
你想去走走吗?
Wanna take a walk?
丹奎迪小姐
Ms. Tancredi.
我有事要和你谈谈
I need to have a word with you.
-丹奎迪小姐 -好的
– Ms. Tancredi. – Of course.
丹奎迪小姐?小姐?
Ms. Tancredi? Ma’am?
-丹奎迪小姐? -我们该走了
– Ms. Tancredi? – It’s time to go.
小姐?
Ma’am?
他们从后面出去了
They’re going out back.
快走
Come on.
(明尼苏达州,明尼亚波利)
(明尼苏达州 明尼亚波利/圣保罗国际机场)
请接小儿科
Pediatrics, please.
(科罗拉多州,杜兰戈)
– Hello? – Cameron,
-喂? -卡麦隆
-爸 -你好吗,小家伙?
– Hi, Dad. – How you doing, big guy?
-很好,我在吃午餐 -好吃吗?
– Good, I’m eating my lunch, – oh, how is it?
很恶心
Pretty disgusting.
也许你妈可以做晚餐 送过去给你吃
Maybe your mom can bring you some dinner from home.
-你今天看过医生了吗? -看了
– Did you see the doctor today? – Yeah,
他说我这礼拜就能回家 只要我不上街去
He said I could go home this week, as long as I stay out of the street,
你是个聪明的孩子 你知道怎么过马路
You’re a smart young man. You know how to cross the street.
你在生我的气吗?
Are you mad at me?
听我说
Listen to me.
没有人在生你的气 这也不是你的错
No one is mad at you, and this wasn’t your fault.
该保护你的人是我
I should’ve been looking out for you.
可是你又不在场
You weren’t even there.
我应该在你身旁才对
But I should’ve been.
真是的ue4d1伙伴,我得走了 我晚点再打给你好吗?
Oh, man. Hey, buddy, listen, I gotta go. But I’ll call you back later, okay?
-好,再见 -卡麦隆
– Okay. Bye. – Cameron,
我爱你
I love you.
小卡?
Cam?
富兰克林有何消息?
Yeah? What have we got on Franklin?
今早之后就没有新线索
Nothing new since this morning.
明尼苏达州的餐厅抢案 有另一个目击者确定见过他
Another witness from the Minnesota diner robbery gave a positive ID.
很好,我十五分钟前 刚抵达明尼亚波利
Good, because I just landed in Minneapolis 15 minutes ago.
-还有其他线索吗? -有,他女儿蒂蒂
– Anything else? – Yeah, the girl, Dede,
她显然有病在身 某种慢性疾病
Apparently, she’s been ill. Some chronic condition.
把富兰克林的照片传真到 明尼斯达州东南部每家医院
Fax Franklin’s mug shot to every hospital in southeastern Minnesota.
已经办了,好运的话 她病入膏肓,他就会现身
Already done. With any luck, she’ll get sick enough to need one and he’ll show his face.
-你没有小孩对吧,兰恩? -没有
– You don’t have kids, do you, Lang? – Nope.
有新发展再通知我
Call me when you have something else.
我要买♥♥这个
I’ll take that.
-我们没拿到 -什么?
– We didn’t get it. – What?
我们得马上再回去
And we need to get back in there soon.
一旦“公♥司♥” 发现莎拉去过那里
Once the Company finds out sara was in there…
他们马上会开始起疑
…it won’t belong before they start wondering why.
你们到俱乐部附近找地方等待 我们要把车开走
Find a spot close to the club and sit tight. We’re gonna take the car.
-几小时后回来 -你们要去哪里?
– Be back in a couple of hours. – Where you going?
我发现俱乐部里 有个会员可以帮助我们
Turns out that maybe there’s one member of that club who can help us.
谁?
Who?
(亨利波普)
Pope?
波普?
等一下
Just a minute.
亨利
Henry.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
除了弃保潜逃 和逃避司法之外?
Aside from jumping bail and evading the authorities?
有件事你必须知道 但我要先知道你是否愿意听
There’s something that you need to hear. But first, I need to know if you’ll listen.
莎拉,我们没有什么好谈的
Sara, we’ve got nothing to discuss.
拜托,只要五分钟 你听完了要我们走,我们就走
Please, I need five minutes. After that, if you want us to, we’ll leave.
我们是指谁?
Who’s us?
片名:越狱风云
剧名:罪恶血统
-我不想惹麻烦 -很好,因为我们不是来找麻烦的
– I don’t want any trouble. – Good. Because that’s not why we’re here.
你的脑袋有问题吗? 大摇大摆走进来?你可是通缉犯
What the hell are you thinking about, waltzing in here? You’re a wanted criminal.
我看你忘了 我整个事业生涯ue4d1
In case you’ve forgotten, I dedicated my career…
我的一生都致力于 将你们这种人关在牢里
…my entire life, to keeping people like you behind bars.
你说的是有罪的人 我哥是清白的
You’re talking about guilty people. My brother is innocent.
-我们也许有证据可证明 -我不在乎,你们出去
– We have the evidence to prove it. – I don’t care. I want you out.
东西就在金皇冠俱乐部的箱子里 而你是会员
It’s in a locked box at the Corona de oro Club and you’re a member.
-出去 -亨利,请你听他说
– Out. – Henry, please listen.
莎拉,我很想说 你早该学到教训了
Sara, I’m tempted to say you should’ve known better.
但你的所作所为ue4d1
But after what you did…
我父亲在调查 柏劳的案子时遭到谋杀
My father was looking into the Burrows case when he was murdered.
我在他的尸体上 只能找到这把钥匙
This key is the only thing I could recover from his body.
(阿♥拉♥巴马州,科内库郡)
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
孩子们饿了 我们已经开了一整天的车
They’re hungry. We’ve been driving all day.
吃糖果
Chick-o-stick.
他们需要真正的食物
They need real food.
马上就到,小宝贝
Soon enough, pumpkin.
老天爷
Alackaday.
真是荒谬、丑陋
Miscreants. Defilers.
肮脏
Defacers.
邪恶
Despoilers.
这是哪里?
What is this?
我的老家
My home.
(墨西哥泰帕坦 伊斯塔帕外三十五里处)
不会吧,不会吧,不会吧
Oh, no, no, no.
别闹了
Oh, really, no.
你要去哪里?
-机场 -算你幸运
-还有多远? -二十分钟就到
你赶搭飞机吗?
我女友的飞机四点会降落
应该赶得上
太好了
-我是卡德纳 -你在多远的地方?
二十里外
收到
怎么回事?
我是机场警卫
有美国逃犯 搭机入境之类的事
(医学中心)
(明尼苏达州,明尼亚波利)
好,甜心 你坐在这里好吗?
Okay. All right, sweetie, why don’t you sit over here, okay?
好,我过去跟 那位女士说话好吗?
All right. I’m gonna go over there and I’m gonna talk to the lady, all right?
你需要什么吗?你确定?
So you need anything? You sure?

Okay.
-有事吗? -我女儿蒂蒂,她病得不轻
– Yes? – My daughter, Dede, she’s really sick.
她从小时候开始 肾脏就有问题
She’s had this kidney thing since she was real young.
-大多在左ue4d1 -她在哪里?
– It’s on the left… – Where is she?
她坐在那里
She’s sitting right there.
-你们来过吗? -没有,我们是外地人
– Have you been here before? – No. We’re from out of town.
保险卡借我看一下好吗?
Can I see your insurance card?
不ue4d1我没有保险
No. No, I don’t have any insurance.
我退伍之后 军方就不支付我的保险
After I left the Army, they discontinued my insurance.
你是亨尼奔郡的居民吗?
Are you a resident of Hennepin County?
我说过,我们是外地人
Like I said, we’re from out of town.
你有驾照吗?
Do you have a driver’s license?
听着,我没有驾照 保险卡那些东西
Look, I don’t have a driver’s license, an insurance card or anything like that.
但我知道法律规定 你们得看我的女儿
But I do know the law. You have to see my little girl.
-我去找我上司 -很好
– I’m gonna go get my supervisor. – Good.
我根本不在乎你 或是你哥的死活

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!